Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Panties at work

I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Susan.

always do

i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.

Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
    Its your life live as you wish.
    Jessica

Thanks girls

Thank you, I am going to do it!! Amanda, you should too, I feel great about this. Thanks again,
    Susan.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Been wearing for over 35 years.

No one can tell unless you change clothes at work. Just wear them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacd43 View Post
    Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
    Jessica
    Yep, me too !!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacd43 View Post
    Jessica
    Same here.I never wear guy undies anymore.

Well, to add my bit, I have been wearing panties so long that to me it has become the underwear of choice.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by xoAmandaxo85 View Post
    I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.
    Just go ahead and do it I do not wear any male clothing to work, in fact I haven't worn male clothing at all for the last month. I do however restrict myself to jeans (no skirts or dresses) while outside of the house.

All my workmates know where I buy my clothing (New Look) and the only comments so far are along the lines of "I like that"

I also wear a ladies watch and my diamond studs and bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in
    DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.
    I was out the other day shopping with pantyhose on under my girls jeans and noticed my shirt came out in back out. Wonder if anyone saw my pantyhose top.

I wear panties everyday and I have no problems. I just keep my pants on and if for some reason I need to change at work I make sure no one is in the room with me or go into a stall. Btw, I am in the military so not so many accepting people if I were to get caught, but I haven't seen in any regulation what type of undies to wear, just that I have to wear them.

Emily

Gold Member
    I always wear panties to work and when I travel for work. I was on the road and working on equipment once. I had my back to the equipment and with a sudden move, caught my back pocket on the equipment and ripped off about 1/4 of the rear of my jeans. I stood there for a moment and someone I worked with asked what was wrong. I told him I ripped my jeans and was looking to make sure there were no ladies around. Luckily I had a sweatshirt with me that I could wrap around my waist. A quick trip to the hotel room and I was back in business. But if it had been a summer day, I would have been in a bind.

If I didn't Change in the locker room at work I'd wear my undies to work. I did forget once and went to work with them on good thing I put a long short on before I changed my pants.
    Angie

every day, now that cold weather has arrived and I wear my bib overalls I am wearing a bra also, love it!! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Susan,
    I have been wearing them for a long time and since I started dressing more I wear a sports bra and lite forms everyday. A sweatshirt and jeans hides a lot and allows one to feel femme all day. Have fun and go at your speed. Keli

I wear panties everywhere, including work. Just do it. It's no big deal.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    It's been a couple months since I have worn any of my boxers. I even wear ones that are lacy at the top, string bikinis, and even thongs (now that I have gotten over the butt-floss feeling). I do wear a pair of shorts over them if I am wearing anything that is likely likely to reveal any part of what I'm wearing underneath (such as sweat pants), but I've always done that and consider it good taste.
    At work I'm a Nazi about making sure my own shirt is tucked in, since I'm constantly kneeling, squatting, and getting up off the floor. Around my family I just wear something that wont show that I'm wearing panties.
    Someone at work has even gotten a glimpse of my shaved legs (doing a pat down after doing inventory at a pharmaceutical warehouse), when she had my pull the bottoms of my pants up so she could make sure I didn't have anything in my shoes or socks. She didn't even notice that my legs were possibly smoother than hers.

I'd just do it. It's very easy to hid, and unless your wearing something that is VERY obvious, you don't have much to worry about. But even then, I have worn string bikinis of several different bright colors around my brother who notices everything, and he hasn't noticed it yet even anything has shown.

i have been wearing string bikini under my regular dress since a yearnow, lately my mum fouch my bikini from my wardrobe, she also asked me whose it were, i relutantly said they were mine and asked for forgiveness immediately, but to my surprise she didnt say much and kept it back in my wardrobe. since then i have been wearing panties and tshirt at home with out shorts. she doesnt mind any more..........

I always wear panties and nylons at the office. And sometimes I put two pairs of black nylons with no socks. If somebody take a look, it looks that I am wearing just elegant boy dress socks.....

wear knickers, but then hide them " swear word" Don't bother wearing them, your not into CD.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Been wearing panties 24/7 for the last 10 years

I wear boxers when "down there" needs some fresh air, but otherwise it is panties all the time.

panties.. 90%
    nothing.. 9%
    other.. 1%

Kisses,
    Jonelle