Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Panties at work

[SIZE="3"] Just wear them I do it all the time.
    [/SIZE]

wear knickers, but then hide them " swear word" Don't bother wearing them, your not into CD.

Hi susan - you must wear your favourite panties to work. I promise you, do it once and throw out your male knickers. No feeling like it when that soft silky material brushes your skin. You will want to wear more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by susanCD123 View Post
    Thank you all for your support, I did it, and it was wonderful. I don't think my boy underwear will get any use anymore!! It feels great, and puts a smile on my face all day. Thanks again Girls.
    Susan.
    congradulation dear. i always wear panties under my drab. it so comfortable and enjoy the smooth silky or satin feel. discarding male undergarments is the first step towards our liberation
    urmila

its really no big deal just wear them

Smile panties

I'm not even sure I could find any male underwear in my drawers.Female panties all day,every day

It all depends on what job I am doing that day. As a Plumber, my work varies. I don't wand to be in a tight spot under a house, get my jeans caught on something, and my helper say, "hey, what's that ?".

Funny little story...

One of the days that I did wear panties to work, I went to a house to do a job, talked to the homeowner about the work needed to be done, then got to work. As I walked back into the house, he was bent over, getting something off of a chair, and I saw red, frilly panties sticking out. As soon as he knew that I was behind him, he stood up, and tugged down on his shirt. I just looked the other way, and made it seem as if I didn't notice, I know how it feels to get caught.

I wear panties at work. I never worry about it. The riskiest part is that there are public bathrooms but the risk is minimal. Most of my panties are plain so unless you check them out closely it's hard to tell. I even wear my lacy ones, that's a little bit riskier but not so much.
    It's unlikely that someone finds out in the bathroom. Men don't look at other men opening their pants. I have access to the private bathrooms and almost never use them. Mostly because I'm lazy, the public one is just around a corner from my office and the other is all the way at the end of the floor.

My wife always raise the issue of getting caught if I get into an accident and taken to the emergency room. Believe me, if that happens, wearing panties is the less of your problems. I always tell her that I'm going to say that I'm playing a sex game that my wife got me into. And she has to back me up because the real issue for her is that being married to a CD is more embarrassing.
    She's fine with me wearing but doesn't want it to be public.