Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susanCD123 View Post
    I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Susan.
    Good luck. I find I can't concentrate on anything if I'm wearing any kind of female clothing under my boring stuff...way too distracting, I'd never get any work done. It's fun trying though

i`ve worn pantys to work and although it`s fun it`s way to distracting for me.

Piece of Cake!!!!! Not only do I wear my lacy panties but also pantyhose and a bra. Actually its' like second nature for me now when I'm getting dressed.IE: pantyhose first, panties second and then my bra. Actually the first few times it was down right scary but as soon as I got over the scary part it became sooooo natural, just try the panties, there is nothing to worry about!!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I love to wear panties or a thong to work when I have a chance. You just need to remember you are when in the restroom........
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacd43 View Post
    Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
    Its your life live as you wish.
    Jessica
    Yep, me too !!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I have worh panties/padded bras for many years. My eyebrows are ery thin and arched and I shave 100%. I wear pantyhose to work with no socks,no one notices. I even wear white shirt with my bra, of course I have jacket on and tie sometimes.. I have long acrllic nails woth light pink polish. Go for it.

I have worn panties when I wore tights to keep my legs warm in the winter.

I don't think you'll have a problem unless you work with Superman. No one else that I know of has x-ray vision! Wear them and be comfortable, I do.

every day sports bra and panties loving it can't feel right unless underdressed acrylic nails 24/7 too pink/whites morgan

Aspiring Member

most of the time

I wear panties or pettipants to work about 3 days out of 5. With my work I need to be careful about "plumbers' butt", so I make sure shirts have long tails and check frequently. Besides, most of the time if anyone did get a glimpse of waistband, I'd be okay ( unless I'm wearing the pink or flower print ones!"

Yep it is no big deal until you get caught and then the rumors and talking behind your back spread through the workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Susan View Post
    Yep it is no big deal until you get caught and then the rumors and talking behind your back spread through the workplace.
    I wear panties all the time Evan before i went full time. i was never caught but when i went full time the cat was out of the bag but nothing too bad happened apart from the usual jokes one would expect. Just do it. It's no big deal.
    my good doctor knew way before i went full time. have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

panties 24/7

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I've been to the supermarket wearing stockings and panties under my jeans recently.

go on wear your panties only you will know what you have on I wear mine

I too wear panties and tights under my trousers. Who is ever going to see them?

panties to work

Every day. I wear Hanes Her Way for work and sexier ones when at home. Go for it, you will never go back once you start.

Panties are more comfortable

I have male underware but I prefer the mylon panties, in white, lt blue, pink, and black. As I type this I am wearing a white pair. beth ann

I have worn panties around town today. I have worn them to work. It is no big deal. Other than to me, no one will know unless you tell them. Go for it...

Just let us know how it goes. BTW I'm wearing them now...Pink...
    No, those are my Panties]

Countless are the days I've worn panties to work, and everywhere else too, usually paired along with knee highs, trouser socks, pantyhose, or tights.

Jenny

Haven't worn anything other than panties to work for 18 months. No worries, enjoy it.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

It is really no big deal to wear panties to work , the only problem is once you start you won`t be able to stop !
    Just go for it and enjoy yourself !
    I used to think what if someone sees them or finds out some how , but now I could care less !
    Tomara

Panties all the time, just added pantihose and a camisole to the regular routine. The one exception is Tuesdays - when I play hockey at lunch; might raise a few eyebrows in the dressing room. )

Silver Member
    For the past 40 years I have worn panties under my guy clothes at work and everywhere else for that matter. During this time no one ever knew or never commented on it if they did know. So just be discreet about it and no one will ever know your secret. Just be a safe worker so you don't get injured and have to go to the hospital. Wearing panties under your guy clothes will make you a much safer worker for this reason. Just do it and enjoy yourself.

I wear panties sometimes,pity i cant more often though