Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I do remember I was abit scared when I first started wearing panties out. At first I started wearing boxers over them, and then I started venturing out without the boxers, and I don't even think about it anymore.
    I'm even starting to become comfortable wearing a bra, without also wearing a jacket to cover it. Even padded bras that stick out alittle bit don't phase me.

Thank you all for your support, I did it, and it was wonderful. I don't think my boy underwear will get any use anymore!! It feels great, and puts a smile on my face all day. Thanks again Girls.
    Susan.

Hi Susan
    I am glad that you had a good day , and I am sure that you will have many more now that you have experienced the freedom of being yourself. Enjoy it !
    Tomara

Congrats to you for doing that.

I don't wear them to work, because I'm pretty high-profile at my workplace. It's also such a professional organization and I'm trying to work on getting promoted, so I don't want there to be anything possible for them to look negatively upon. I've even started going back to school after 18 years.

Our place is, however, rated very highly for GLBT rights. I'm just playing it more safe than sorry.

Like so many others here I'm usually wearing panties, to work, store, anywhere. Who's to know unless you tell them?
    ColleenW

panties, bras....

stockings, socks, thigh highs, womens pants. tanks with a little lace, camisoles...whatever I can get by with without fanfare.

b
    lovin to dress...

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm just about to leave for work right now and I've got my knee high stockings on.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

family owned business...

I was outside working on a clients pool trying to get a better look at a chip in the stucco, I bent over and wouldn't ya know it, panty peek occurred. VS string binikis with a lettuce edge on the waist band. My mom thought my underwear had unraveled or was falling apart so I got the lecture you need new underwear if those are falling apart! So I learned something...

I have worh bra, panties to work for years. Bra is padded too, wit tie on and coat hard to notice. I always wear pantyhose, and short slip.
    K

Panties at work

I have been wearing panties know for a year and a half, there great. Just wear them, no one really care. just do it.

Today was my first of many days to come wearing panties to work. It was a little distracting though, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Wink Always

I always wera panties now 24/7 depending on the mood I am in depends on what type I wear. But now that is cold hear I have chosen sexy cotten most days.
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

I pretty much only have female underwear. I wear them all the time. The only time I wear guy underwear is when I haven't washed the clothes in a while, and have run out (I just need to buy more, I know).
    But soon, this will be a moot point for me. As once next year roles around, I'm going to be searching for a new job, and I'm going to every single interview dressed in a way similar to my avatar.

Yes you really need to just do it. Who's going to know . I wear panties and bra everyday. It's a great feeling.

I wear panties to work when I can, wife is out of town, or I am out of town. I would wear them 24/7 if I could. My favorite is barely there breath bikini they seem to fit me the best and hold a nice tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ringedjohn View Post
    I wear boxers when "down there" needs some fresh air, but otherwise it is panties all the time.
    Ugh, I wore a pair of boxers for the first time in a long time the other day and didn't remember how uncomfortable they are for me.
    I wear panties 24/7, just a suggestion Susan, if your worried about someone seeing your panty lines when you lean over, they make wonderful boyshorts, that don't show under you pants with a line, and the no vpl collections, might put you at ease. Go for it, no one cares what your wearing underneath anyway.

Christy

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Susan, wonderful to hear you wore panties to work.

Now you will never go back to mens underwear. Now you can save money by buying only panties, not both kinds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

thats all I own are panties so I wear them all the time. i like the feeling of wearing them and know there is a good chance they are prettier than most of the ones worn by the girls I work with

Susan, I have been underdressing for three days now. Panties and thigh-highs. Wore my great new pair of Fioni Boots to work and changed to my man socks and shoes before going into the office. Fortunatly, our building has a family restroom close to where I park and I can come in and change my under things coming or going depending on the situation. I have not been this productive at my job for quite a long time. I think I have found a new level of acceptance of myself not just my CDing.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Recently, I've started wearing panties to work more often than not. I'm very consevrative and slowly worked into it. First, it was on the weekend wearing them under a pair of jeans and not many people coming to the office. Then it was wearing them on casual Friday, also under jeans.

I wear dress pants to work and a couple pair were a bit thin so I tossed them. I still hold my pants up to the light to check for holes or loose seams. Just today I found a small hole in the pocket area and tossed that pair. On my confident days I wear red lacey boyshorts and other days I wear blue or green panties.

I have worn some trouser socks before but my company is a small intimate business one so no bras or camis for me.

I underdress all the time now, and have started using tops and jumpers too. Working at the weekend I always wear ladies jeans or cords too. Everyone has noticed, of course, but that's ok as everyone knows about me anyway. In fact, one of the women from the other side of the office came over to me last week and said that they were all talking about how big my 'boobies' had gotten and also about how my whole body shape had altered. Really cheered me up.

I just started to wear panties 24/7. but I also found out that they are not as warm as my men underwear. But I not going to change back. But in the summer time I wear shorts every day do any of you all wear panties under your shorts.

Wear any girl stuff to work?? Not on your life. Talk about being instantly out should anyone notice. I'll pass, thanks. No girl stuff outside the house, underwear or not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by anniecd View Post
    I just started to wear panties 24/7. but I also found out that they are not as warm as my men underwear. But I not going to change back. But in the summer time I wear shorts every day do any of you all wear panties under your shorts.
    Yes , you can wear panties under shorts and I have found that they are much cooler than mens cotton briefs.
    Tomara

Aspiring Member
    I have worn panties 24/7 now for well over 4 years. The only time that i wear guy ones is when i am going to the doctors, as I have yet to come out to him.

Just this past year i have also started fully underdressing 24/7 and feel very comfortable. In fact if i am not wearing a bra now, i kind of feel not dressed and out of place.

I feel that each person has their own comfort level, and only you will know when you reach that point

Good Luck

Denise