Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Aspiring Member
    i wore panties practically every day i worked.

I love to were panties !

my wife buys me new ones all the time ! When she gets home with them she make me modal them for her !

have not worn male pants for 12 years now 24-7

I recently stared underdressing all of the time. I love the feel of panties agianst my skin. Sometimes i wonder what would people think if they knew. But who cares what they think.

I've been wearing panties and tights/pantyhose without socks at work for several months now.

Smile

panties and Leggs everyday for me......

I wear opaque tight (plain and textured) and light control panties everyday and I'll never go back. Chances are you won't either.

XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

I just started wearing panties wherever I go and they feel so much better than boy underwear.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

Thumbs up

Thank you all for the great support, I am wearing panties every day now, and it is very exciting. I am already planning which pairs to wear next week, and looking forward to Monday, if you can believe that!

I always wear panties and peti-pants under my slacks at work - sometimes I forget what I'm wearing, but have had no problems so far.
    JoAnne Wheeler

All I can say is heck yes. Cept for me it's around school. Lowrise panties + stockings is

Wear what you want, and enjoy.

Yes, it's liberating. After a while you forget you've even got them on!

Some advice:

• Don't bend forward so you’re the waistband of your trousers drop at the back (builders cleavage) and expose the top of your panties.
    • Make sure they are large enough to sit in comfort for the day and will not cut off circulation to 'the boys'
    • Try not to squirm in pleasure every five minutes. Oh, no-one else? Just me then? Ooops.
    • Enjoy yourself!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

I spent my working career in the building trades and driving truck and the only feminine thing I would ever dare to wear to work was panties. I never wore shorts on the job, even in the hottest months of summer so sometimes I could get away with wearing panties. If I had worn any of my many other feminine things I probably wouldn't be answering this thread.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Gave up those silly men's things years ago...
    It's panties all the time for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Plain Panties..

I am like a lot of you gurls.. I have been wearing panties 24/7 for many many years.. cant even remember the last time I put on guys undies.. but what I have found.. for those times when it calls for it.. I have gotten some plain panties.. usually solid colors (black is always good) but they do have to be silky soft.. I don't do the cotton stuff.. Nobody can even tell they are women's panties.. Now I know that defeats the purpose for a lot of us.. but at times they would our great.. Always nervous about wearing the super sexy girly panties on a first date.. (wink)
    And no one in the gym locker room will be more the wiser... although I have snuck in a few sexy pairs just to raise and eyebrow or two.. Hmm.. I wonder if that is all I have ever raised in the locker room.. (giggle)

I tossed my drab underpants years ago. Now all I have are panties and hose to wear when I go to work. Just be aware of visible panty lines with tight pants and don't wear white panties with white pants.

Panties

I am new also, today. I am a male crossdresser for a long time. Married and wife knows I wear only panties. She doesn't know how much furthur it goes. Plenty when I am alone. I wear panties 100% of the time. I never wear anything else unless I am going to the Dr. I am crazy not stupid. I am totally in the closet and its okay with me. I dress for myself when I am alone. Everything except wig and make up. Why would you be leary about wearing panties to work? Who would know? I have on occasion worn garters and stockings under my pants. I love it.
    ShelbyEll47

Just do it, I always wear panties to work. Sitting in them usually helps the day go by so much faster, or at least gives me something to think about while I stare at the wall.

Go for it. I've worn bra, panties and tights in winter 24/7 for about 5 years. It is just the normal part of getting dressed in a morning now. Just be careful about bending ect, make sure you wear a shirt that does not ride up. Don't worry, no one will ever notice if you are just wearing panties.

I wear panties all the time. I even started wearing bra to work, been nice till I got asked about it today. I didn't know what to say.

its a yes from me

Must admit only full time since the new year but i now wear panties 24/7. Wife now knows i go to work in them also as there were no boxers in the laundry basket and she asked me so i told her. She is fine with it. Stockings will probably be next.

Quote Originally Posted by susanCD123 View Post
    I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Susan.
    Yes.
    No.
    and Go for it Missy!

Tara

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile wearing panties

i have been wearing panties ever since i threw out all my guy stuff six years ago.phylisanne

Panties4me

Talking Prison Officer in panties.

I'm a prison officer and wear panties just about 24/7.Wife knows I wear panties and I expect that the fact there are never any male undies in the wash, she also knows I'm now wearing panties full time. During the colder months I can also get away with wearing teddies/body suits, bras, garters and stockings. I also am a diaper lover and have even worn one and a pair of plastic panties under my uniform. All this as you can imagine makes for an exciting shift at work. What would the crims think if they knew one of the screws was wearing lingerie under their uniform. Oh yeah, and what the other officers think. I'm having too much fun.lol.