Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Unless you show your underwear at work, who know what you wear? Join the rest of us who only wear panties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xoAmandaxo85 View Post
    I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.
    Just go ahead and do it I do not wear any male clothing to work, in fact I haven't worn male clothing at all for the last month. I do however restrict myself to jeans (no skirts or dresses) while outside of the house.

All my workmates know where I buy my clothing (New Look) and the only comments so far are along the lines of "I like that"

I also wear a ladies watch and my diamond studs and bracelet

Thank you susan. You have given me the courage to try it.

I wear panties everyday. girls gotta do, what...yadda yadda

Smile Pantie at Work

I wearem every day...........Just remember to zip up after the bathroom

I haven't wore male underwear in almost 4 years now. If you're nervous just wear some plain panties, not pink, lavender, Ect. Many of mine look a lot like mens bikini's. I could walk through a locker room with them and not get a second look.

Yes, Annie, I wear panties with my shorts, I also wear pantyhose with my women's shorts. I wear women's shorts cause they are not as heavy and I can find them shorter than men's. I have been wearing panties for the last 8 years. I wear them to the doctor and he has seem them and said nothing. and at one appointment I wore thigh-hi's, I saw a funny look on his face, but he didn't say anything. I don't care if my panties are seen, I'm 73 and I can always blame it on old age. Wear your panties and enjoy.

Meag

Panties at work

I think the only difficultly would be visible panty lines, which I am sure can be seen when I wear panties to work but I have had no comments from my fellow workers. Still being very shy and reluctant to purchase additional feminine underwear, I am slowing building the courage to go shopping. So heres hoping for the courage to buy enough panties to begin my real lifestyle 24/7 along with the many of responders in this thread

huggs Fiona

i wear pants all the time 24-7

Both of my previous jobs I have worn pantys (when the need hit me), and although it was always on my mind that someone might catch a glimps (not likely but my own irrational fear) it was always exhilarating.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

It has been several years since I last wore panties to work. I remember that as being very exciting and feeling so naughty knowing my little secret. I'm trembling at the thought while writing this, so maybe I am ready to try it again, and if it is cold out, even wearing my favourite black tights also. How naughty would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacd43 View Post
    Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
    Its your life live as you wish.
    Jessica
    Same here.I never wear guy undies anymore.

Well, to add my bit, I have been wearing panties so long that to me it has become the underwear of choice.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I too have worn panties at work. Since my wife doesn't know about Lauren, I usually have either kept some panties in my desk drawers or stashed some in my briefcase and changed in the restroom. Panty lines are a minor concern but a part of me so wants to have people know about Lauren that I don't obsess over it.

One thing that I just recently came across though is that I have to be careful about my shirt becoming untucked. I was out and saw a GG wearing jeans lean over and there was the waist band of her panties for all to see. And with my panties of choice (and apparently hers too) being from Victorias Secret, they have that lovely embroidered "Victorias Secret" on the band. No hiding that if I'm not careful.

Lauren

I do once in a while.

I have to be very careful. I only wear panties when I'll in plain clothes, not my police uniform. It would be embarrassing to be taken to the ER in my nice undies.

Yes yes yes go for it gal, it will make a new woman out of you!

I love it

everyday

Been wearing panties to work everyday for years!! No problems...I'll wear hose or tights if it's really cold, bras only rarely. I say you'll love it!

Krissy

Thumbs up at work

I've worn panties and a bra to work, better in the winter, i always wear a sweat shirt, n one can tell, except me

Panties all the time for me

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    I have done it occationally, but have to be carefull as well cuz pants can rip and tear on corners very easily. Panties of choice are usually from Victoria Secrets as they have some of the softest cotton panties I have found usually in low rise bikini or thong. There is nothing more exciting than walking through the exchange or commisary and no one is none the wiser!!

Banned Read only
    Nope I would never do it. Too many things could go wrong. When I was in school years back I use to wear my mom's 1/2 slips instead of briefs. Well you can say I was a smooth cat. LOL

I wear panties to work and to everywhere else. Once I started--quite a few years ago--I never stopped. I love the feel and the fit.
    warmly, Linnea

I wear panties 24/7, always lacey ones.

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    funny really I have worn stockings and suspenderbelt, knickers and camisole under my jeans and tshirt loads of times to go out for the evening, but I never have at work. I don't think theres any more chance of being discovered at work I think it's just the state of mind I am in when I'm there. I have to think about the job 100% and I find underdressing a distraction.
    Peace through superior dress sense..

Once I started wearing panties to work I could not stop, you may be a little self concious at first but before you know it it becomes so natural you'll never look back