Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    This is where it gets funny for me. I am terrified about people finding out about my other wardrode and what I choose to wear when I am alone in my house, however, I wear panties 24/7. I know people can see my pantyline and my shirt is not always tucked in, and I am sure someone has seen the waist band once or twice, but I am kind of o.k. with that. So the funny part is that I am affraid of people finding out but I am not going to any special lengths to hide the fact that I wear panties. Maybe I just want to be found out? but the fact is, no one has said anything about it. I need to move to a more populated, less rednecky area.

Dannie
    Last edited by Dannie Lefae; 03-20-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Type-O
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]"A mistake is only a mistake if you fail to correct it, otherwise it is a learning experience" - Me

Panties at Work

I wear nothing but panties. I wear them to work, the gym, to doctors appointments. I have to have CT exams occasionally and I've started wearing the nicest most feminine panties I have. No one has ever said anything.

I'm beginning to wear outer clothes also when I'm out and about. No one seems to mind.

hugs - maggie

Of course

Of course you should! Who's possibly going to know except you? Just make sure the panties are comfortable and fit well. You'll be glad you did. Enjoy!

The first time I wore panties out wasn't really at work...It was when I was at college...I wore a pair of white cotton "granny panties" with some flower embroidery in front and a pair of skin tone pantyhose...It felt nice but I was a bit self concious when I went to the bathroom that day...I had to use the cubicles instead of the urinals....

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties all the time except when in bed with my wife. Leanne

hi

hi i wear panties 24/7 no one can tell but you .if worried wear them under boxers if you have to change at work

I change in a locker room at work so there's no way I can wear panties at work, As soon as I get home they go on. And are on all of the weekend.I went to my union meeting yesterday and had a pair of thongs on.
    Angie

After reading all the posts in this thread, I thought I can do it too. Yesssss.....I have worn panties to work 2 days in a row. I dont believe that I can do it. I always thought that cding was only for leisure and to get my testosterone flowing....but now its becoming second nature and dont even get hard much anymore when I am wearing panties. Its calm down there for me.

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I am a building maintenance supervisor, which is a pretty manly profession. I have been wearing panties exclusively for years now. No issues. Go for it!

Panties at Work

My gosh...........I wear panties every day at work.........I was told today my zipper was down................................I just wondered if they saw I was wearin Warner Satin Strips....Pink.....Giggle

I wear panties to work and in the colder weather I also wear tights under my suit.

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in
    DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.
    Cary

I wear painties every chance i get to work but iam always making sure that they are not seen. I work in construction and that would not go over very well

I pretty much wear panties daily now. Its great Douvle satin custom made off ebay... My wife preferes the more male colors rather than pink etc...

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Several retorts come to mind reading this thread...
    Dannie: They can see your panty line? What do you wear, spandex pants? I have trouble believing that any standard men's office pants (certainly not jeans) would show an outline of your underwear unless you wear your pants three sizes too small.

Ana_Banana: Now you've given me a scary/funny image, a maintenance man bent over the sink showing his plumber's crack and pink Victoria's Secret undies.

Adrianna: I guess it depends on how high the waistband is, but I've never had a problem standing at a urinal - unzip, pull down the waistband, do my thing, pull the waistband back up, zip up, and nobody knows the difference.

I buy mine by the ton from Roaman's, a big ten pack of nylon full-cut briefs for maybe 40 bucks (USD). Forget the thongs and bikinis... it would be like a day-long wedgie, ouch.

ralph

i wear hose and panties to work. also i wear fishnets too sometimes.

i have been wearing string bikini under my regular dress since a yearnow, lately my mum fouch my bikini from my wardrobe, she also asked me whose it were, i relutantly said they were mine and asked for forgiveness immediately, but to my surprise she didnt say much and kept it back in my wardrobe. since then i have been wearing panties and tshirt at home with out shorts. she doesnt mind any more..........

I always wear panties and nylons at the office. And sometimes I put two pairs of black nylons with no socks. If somebody take a look, it looks that I am wearing just elegant boy dress socks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.
    I was out the other day shopping with pantyhose on under my girls jeans and noticed my shirt came out in back out. Wonder if anyone saw my pantyhose top.

I wear panties everyday and I have no problems. I just keep my pants on and if for some reason I need to change at work I make sure no one is in the room with me or go into a stall. Btw, I am in the military so not so many accepting people if I were to get caught, but I haven't seen in any regulation what type of undies to wear, just that I have to wear them.

Emily

Gold Member
    I always wear panties to work and when I travel for work. I was on the road and working on equipment once. I had my back to the equipment and with a sudden move, caught my back pocket on the equipment and ripped off about 1/4 of the rear of my jeans. I stood there for a moment and someone I worked with asked what was wrong. I told him I ripped my jeans and was looking to make sure there were no ladies around. Luckily I had a sweatshirt with me that I could wrap around my waist. A quick trip to the hotel room and I was back in business. But if it had been a summer day, I would have been in a bind.

Panties at work

I've been wearing panties at work for over five years. This includes high waisted control panties. They are great support for your back. In winter sometimes a bra but in warmer weather a cami does meet my fem needs.

panties

Everyday

work, home, bed, shopping, out with the guys...always.

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I think underdressing is the start of being able to go out in public fully dressed. Ive gone to several fast foods/gas stations underdressed with heels on since I dont have to get out but thats about as much as I can bring myself to do right now.
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Secret Fem

panty

I wear panties alll the time too. even at work. I usally wear something very lacy if its boys shorts which i make me feel so sexy. i of course love thongs i keep my corsets for home play though.