Thread: please you gotta check me out, nationally out

please you gotta check me out, nationally out

I was at are local college. they interveiwed me for a piece about transgendered awareness week. I AM SO ESTATIC I CANT EVEN BREATHE. go to this website and check it out. with as much humillity as i can borrow "cuase i think i ran out of my own".i am out and love it.

http://www.hcworldnews.com/story.cfm?content_id=2849
    sincerly Brandi wwwwooooooowwwww.
    Brandi

Hey Brandi,

You go gurl ! I read the article. You are right. Young people in college are typically more open minded than at any other point in their lives. In general, the will listen and discuss new ideas and dwell for real meaning about issues at that time more than any other.

You clearly have a great deal of courage to agree to an interview. I applaud you.

KarenS.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

You must be on

Congrats!

The closet called & left you a message:
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

just saw local morning news. and their i am, dressed at local college watching a freind do a presintation on hiv/aids. i do remember the camera showing up but didnt seem to bother me then. am still trying to figure out why it gave me a little jolt as if someone might find out??????????? will think it over a little. spent the whole day enfemme going localy to placesw im well nown such as grocery store and maynards "which one lady called me a lady very casualy as any other woman would expect". pink fuzzy feeling.
    please give me feedback. thanks Brandi
    Brandi

Hi Brandi: Thank-you for having the courage to stand up and speak on our behalf. Be Safe my friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

Brandi I am so proud of you that you made yourself a spokesperson for us, here and everywhere, that we are. Its is wonderful to hear that, being on this site and seeing Beautiful Ladies from different Countries I will bet you may have given others the idea to make everyone aware of what we face everyday. Thank You so Very Much. Joann0830

good job, dear!
    the text should educate people as its well writtenand compassionate but most will sadly not get it. but you're right, its about personal freedom.
    you go gurl!
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Well done Brandi. A from all of us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Brill, well done....

[SIZE="4"]Brandi, you rock![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I feel more complete and happier now than I ever thought possible

Thank you Brandi! Way to go!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Thank you, Brandi!!

thankyou for helping educate the public A really great effort Brandi Thx Morgan

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Thankyou from the depths of my heart!

You are a shining example to us all and a credit to humanity.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Thank you Brandi, for being an ambassador for all us TG's

Brandi,
    I have worked on a campus for over 25 yrs and just the other day while working on a door lock in one of the classroom bldgs I over hearda prof talking about transgender life styles and giving an assignment to do research of the subject. I almost jumped out of my skin and flew into the room. The class was over but I know the prof and was thinking of talking to her. Thanks for the courage you have shown, maybe I should step up and talk to her. Thanks and huggs. Keli

Brandi, way to go girl. You rock for sure.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

ps my 20 yearold daughter gave birth to my grandson at 205 am, 6lbs 15oz. 19 long. we have had some challenges in the past but all is good and she really liked me being in the hallway,"all the closer i could get to her in pain." baby is awsome so is mom and dont have to post but had to share. its a boy, and if he wants a whatever. isnt life good. Brandi
    Brandi

went to auto racing banquet for my local dirt track tonight. yes i race and am good at it to, not great but have won some big races. I won king of the hill, outlaw stock car this year. I wanted so bad to stay in femme and go to the banquet. i would have shocked many. and would be the first qween to win the big race. but was not willing to lose my abillity to race at this track. and they can do what they want. was fun but i want to figure out how to come out to all my fredinds at the race track. and am wanting to be out to all in my life. this is a real big step for me. i love to race and am woundering if i will have to stay in the closet so i may race in peace. any other racers living part or full time? and any thoughts?
    Brandi

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    Wow, Brandi... from the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

~b
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

i didnt realy think it was a big deal at first, but in hind site i am pleased. i do want to further are cause and am willing to do what it takes. is there more i can do? will travel for the cause if its financialy feesable. if we can go to are learning instatutions and be comfortable to be around we can go places we never dreamed posable or passable. as obahma said "yes we can". we have an opertunity for real change with this adminastration and we need to be proactive to make it work. please contact me if you want to talk or need support or s speaker. it realy works best when we work in are home town so please lets stop the hate. "yes we can".
    Brandi

Way to go

[SIZE="2"]Way ta go, Brandi[SIZE="3"]!!![/SIZE] That took lots of guts and you should be commended. Well, I guess you are as of now, huh?

Dee[/SIZE]

Please accept my own warm wishes and gratitude.

Race on, Lady.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Silver Member
    Congratulations Brandi! You have done all of us a huge favor by doing what you did and I thank you for this. You have a lot of courage and I admire you for this.

just wanted to say thank you all and will be looking foward to a much more open and honest life. again THANK YOU ALL, HUGGS Brandi
    Brandi