Thread: Will the warmer months after Winter mean Cinderella *must* leave the Ball ?

Happy SO of GG Pearls

Will the warmer months after Winter mean Cinderella *must* leave the Ball ?

Hi Friends,... I've really been having a lot of fun with the Holiday season (Halloween through New Years). I'm kinda new to everything, and I was wondering how those that have been doing this for years cope when Summer starts to appear on the horizon again.

I know it's looking ahead, but I was wondering for how many of us this is a seasonal activity (?),.. and for how many that it's a year round thing. In that case, how do you do it ?

I know for example that many shave their legs until Spring. Any other observations ? Thanks
    "Beauty is not Exclusive"

Dressed to please someone
    I adore dressing up lightly in summer and prefer something warmer and smooth in winter time, not even thinking about these summer clothes. So in that sense I'm seasonal.

I don't shave, unfortunately :-(

Professional Socialite
    I can't wait till summer! tank tops & I can wear my mini-skirts without freezing my butt off! I have a cleavage fetish and love to show it off ;> I love my sweaters and leggings but nothing beats the hot weather for sexy clothing! :> getting a belly piercing this week and am looking forward to showing it off too :>
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I think Cinderella keeps having fun after winter .

Personally I have noticed that I dress a lot more during the summer: In the colder months, for some reason I don't get the urge to dress as often. But, you are right, with Halloween especially, this is also a great time of the year to dress.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Change of seasons for me just means different outfits and what I wear. Bought a 1 piece bathing suit last year and wore it out twice need a second 1 next year maybe a long weekend at Virginia Beach is in my plans or Club Med[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar
    I live in an extremely hot area of the US where the summers are almost unbearable. So I really look forward to this time of year. I love the fall and winter two things happen in early fall late summer that I love ballet studios start their programs and football season starts. Then its Halloween my absolute favorite holiday second would be Thanksgiving I'm not religious so Christmas and Easter mean nothing to me.

As I mentioned I take ballet so I do shave my legs year round because it is way more comfortable wearing tights with shaved legs. I pretty much stay indoors during the summer with the AC on. I dress privately year round I have never gone out enfem in public ( that trip to the mailbox doesn't count LOL ). As for ballet class I dress as a male student and there are practical reasons for wearing tights first is so the instructor can better see the muscles in your legs for correction, and second the compression and the wamth of the tights keep the muscles warm and loose to avoid muscle strain and possible injury.

One day I will go out enfem since I'm moving to dressing nearly everyday as it is. I'm practicing my make up and trying to get help on how to pluck my eyebrows for a feminie look.

About the only thing that changes for me is going from sweaters to camis. They're so much cooler in the summer.
    Kisses, Linda

No way, baby! For this girl, the ball never ends! The changing seasons just means different styles and colors. I dress all year round.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I really don't have any outfits for the winter, but I'm working on that.I just have to wait for March. Or April.Or May,[Chicago spring is just a myth].I've been out in winter, and you do tend to get noticed when you are the only girl wearing skirts and heels!But thats OK
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

[SIZE=4]Since I work dressed, I have outfits for every season. Love the summers when I can wear halters and tube tops.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I dress all year long now. Last summer was the first that I shaved my legs all summer, and went out to the pool regularly. Nobody said anything, and I actually had a nice tan on my legs for a change.
    And considering I'm hoping to soon get a job dressed, I'll have to dress year round. I am so looking forward to that.

Well I am not a big fan of heat.. That's why I will never move south of the Mason-Dixon line again!! Ever.. And though I do curtail my adventures I don't stop.. Well I can't stop.. If I wanted to.. But heat and makeup do not go well together.. I'm seriously thinking of moving to northern Canada.. Or ice land..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Summer sucks!

I love summer! I do, however, have outfits for all seasons. I think the warmer months are my favorites though. I guess I have a bit of exhibitionist in me, because I like to dress in skimpier things. Can't help it, though.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess112 View Post
    Personally I have noticed that I dress a lot more during the summer: In the colder months, for some reason I don't get the urge to dress as often.
    Could be some Seasonal Affective Disorder ("SAD").

The current temperature here (10 am) is -23C (-10F) with a windchill making it feel like -30C (-22F). If I dress up, not many people are going to see anything, as it is all going to be hidden under layers of coats! (Taking that thick of a coat off to walk through the malls becomes rather noticeable, unless you manage to find a coat-check or locker.)

And cold weather doesn't excuse me from work. Our workplace is kept in a relatively narrow temperature range (by law), so there is not much difference between "winter wear" and "summer wear" inside -- though it is true that it is easier to get away with wearing a sweater (over something more interesting) in the winter.

A notable difference is with winters as cold as we have, "going out" in wintertime here becomes much more "destination oriented": during summer one can just wander around, take walks, bicycle, what-ever, but in wintertime simple self-preservation requires that one head relatively directly to a warm place -- and to keep in mind some kind of back-up plan in case one has to stop to warm up along the way.

Give me summer any day. Dreamy light flowing dresses; sweet bathing suits at the Falls; sexy sandals, girly tee's and short shorts! All this! And not freezing my little T... off!

Full time here so no problems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I actually have a bit of a preference for the warmer months. I get to wear my sundresses, shorts, sandals, etc. My wardrobe is a bit thin on warmer clothes and I'm cold natured anyway. I have long handles on in my house as I write this.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I actually shave a little less since I wear more black tights with my dresses and skirts in colder weather.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Well, yes for me it is seasonal, as far as going out. For several reasons, I only go out dressed in the cooler months.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I will try to dress all year long but I prefer the cooler days. I like clothes with a little more coverage of the ol' bod. I'm not a spring chicken, you know!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I live in Georgia now, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest. We always had 4 distinct seasons there. In Georgia we have 4, but they kind of run together. No matter, this "Cinderella" has outfits for every type of climate! I love to wear tank tops and mini skirts, skorts, or short shorts in the summer. And of course then I can wear my open toe sandals so everyone can see my pretty bright red toes!! BTW, I do shave my legs all year long, and most of the rest of my body. I may be old by the calendar, but my body does not look that old!! I like to show it off, even if I do not pass!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 12-08-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added some more info!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess112 View Post
    Well, I think Cinderella keeps having fun after winter .

Personally I have noticed that I dress a lot more during the summer: In the colder months, for some reason I don't get the urge to dress as often. But, you are right, with Halloween especially, this is also a great time of the year to dress.
    That is so funny gurl I thought I was the only one. I mean don't get me wrong I too have some very nice winter outfits for work and play.. but nothing beats trhowing on a CAmi and jean shorts or skorts and hitting the beach for a nice "girl" Tan lol..
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Im definately seasonal.

1: Have other interests in the summer so Im busier pursuing them.

2; Never have a snow day in July

3: I look better in fall fashions, for me the less I wear the more manly I look.

4: The whole scene slows down in the summer here, many have kids that arent in school and more family events during the summer so they dont go out.

For me Christmas break and Jan and February are the times I dres the most. I think its just when times available because you cant outside as much. I shave and dress year round but allot less when the weather is good.

Cari