I have a massage appointment every three weeks, and almost always go fully dressed. I strip down to panties only for the massage itself, and my therapist sometimes pulls them down a bit farther but doesn't remove them entirely. I long ago gave up trying to hide anything when in the presence of doctors, therapists, x-ray technicians or other health professionals. Even without any clothes on, I am fully shaved, have plucked eyebrows and permanent makeup, keep my toenails polished, have some feminine tattoos and piercings, and hope to soon have breast implants. I can cover almost everything up to "pass" as a boy day to day, but there's no hiding it when I have to remove my clothes, so I don't even try, or allow it to worry me, anymore. These people are all professionals, what they see is not relevant to my health situation, and they've seen it before. I'm sure there may be talk around the water cooler, but the chance of it ever coming back to cause personal or professional trouble for me is just about zero. And if that happened, I'd be looking for a new doctor/therapist right away (plus a complaint would probably be filed).

- Diane