Thread: Just My Luck-Pt2

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar

Just My Luck-Pt2

First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU! to everyone who posted about going out for thre first time and sharing their experiences. It gave me the courage to experience probally one of the best days I have experienced as Nikki . Here is the update to my little rant in my last posting-

On my first day, Nikki went to the office, and had to hit the ground running, it took some time to master the keyboard, phone and blackberry with nails, yet by the end of the day she had it down. I needed to go to Staples to have some presentations bound and then onto Fed-Ex to drop off some boxes. Anyway, I bought a people magazine and treated my self to a sushi dinner (not my usual one, too many friends frequent and I am not rready for that, yet!) When I returned home, I finally took some pictures,-like my new avatar.
    The next day, Nikki took a rather long lunch and was a bit more daring as she went to Nordstroms to return my wife's hanukkah present (too small for her). She deceided to walk around the mall, and did not buy a thing.

Anyway, I was able to have Nikki come visit for a total of 3 wonderful days.
    Once again, thanks for your encouragement and friendship.
    Happy New Year
    lol
    Nikki

Wonderful thread

That sounded wonderful - you obviously had a good time - were there any bad experiences along the way ?

JoAnne Wheeler

My wife has been gone for 4 days now visiting her mother. Karen has not been in complete drab yet - at least underdressed. Even my girls in the house.

I have been out of the house in teh evening glam dressed twice though not with full makeup. Still trying to figure that out. Taaz.com has been helping.

It feels good to get out of the house as Karen.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    [QUOTE=JoAnne Wheeler;1548864]That sounded wonderful - you obviously had a good time - were there any bad experiences along the way ?

JoAnne Wheeler[/QUOTE

No bad experiences, just some usual hazards of breing a woman-, like getting a run in my nylons before I even left the house on the first day or nearly poking my eye out when I was taking my contacts out at night.