Thread: 1st Charring Cross Clinic Apointment

1st Charring Cross Clinic Apointment

So... off I went yesterday morning to my verry first apointment with the folk at charring cross gender identity clinic, looking as flamboyant as I daired, with my mother in tow. On our jurny there we descover that no bugger who lives in london knows where charring cross hospital is, and eventually had to get directions from a nice manturian woman. During all this wandering arround lost we managed to lose ten minuits in our plan, and arrived... a little late. Still, they didn't seem to mind.

I spent an hower telling my life story (with relevent foot notes) to a nice doctor type person there, who wrote it all down and sent me for blood tests with an outlook to arainge hormones on my next visit (yay!). Booking my next apointment, the reseptionist said she worried they where going to fully book up next year before it even starts (hmm...), and the first availiable apointment I could get with the doctor I needed to see next was in may. So the five month count-down starts...

Wating (bord) in the hospital for blood to be taken, I made the mistake of letting my mother read the blood test form; she wanted to know why they where testing stuf relevent to my liver. I made the furthe mistake of telling her that hormone replacement theropy can sometimes do nasty things to livers and other such boddy parts, and that they arn't definatly sure what the really long term side affects can be. She later anounced that I should make 'healthy chainges' before may so that I don't drop dead of liver falier and what not. I'm rather hoping she'll forget, or at least protent to, because while it's a good idear, I'd rather do or do not on my own steam, not because I've got her nagging me, as It'll probably stop as soon as I move out. Maybe I'll sugest going vegiterian again, that'll make her drop it.

The rest of the day was plesantly spent vewing the british musiam, wandering covent gardens, spending an alful lot of time in tee shops, and then seeing Eddie Izzard (!!!!!) of the evening. So only one question remains - cake or death?
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Hi John

I am glad you managed to find the hospital and I hope its not too long before you get your next appointment
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Dude, congrats on the appointment, and all the fun it sounds like you had. Hopefully, the time before your next appointment won't seem too long.
    Everybody calls me Dray. *bows*
    Go look at my dragons.

Hi John I'm so pleased for ya and I hope ya get what ya need soon Hun I lived in London for 4 years and lol I did know where the hospital was thank goodness as I was a nurse lol!!! Good luck and keep us up to date with things Hun. I'm counting down to my first appointment on Thursday at Leeds gebder clinic xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry...
    AHH!!! You said death first! Death first!

hay, thanks peeples I imagen I've got enough to ocupie me betwix here and may that I don't go totally crazzy...
    Felix, hope all goes well thursday
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Thanx John I'll let ya know Hun xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!