Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Puzzled by what my wife said

Puzzled by what my wife said

This statement was made by my wife before she talked me into putting her bra on and got me started dressing again. We were laying in bed one night and she said I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true. Now I asked what she meant by that and she quickly said she was kidding. It's got me puzzled right now i'm thinking maybe deep down she'd rather be with a woman as she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking. Any input from you girls would be greatly appretiated.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Banned Read only
    Well...ask her!

Sounds like she already sees you as somewhat effeminate...and she likes it!

I'd go with that flow, sugar!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Ditto, we can't know what she's thinking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Better let her do it for you.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

You got really lucky...sounds like she wants you to be fem!

Well maybe nothing wrong with that?? If that's what you want too!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds to me like your credit card is in for a rough ride, I hope you have enough closet space.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

LUCKY!!! Is there any way she can call and talk to my wife? LOL!
    I wouldn't question it too much. If you can both provide the other with what you both want, then where's the harm? If she wants to be with a woman and you happen to be able to fit that role... win-win!
    I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG. The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows i've done it before as i've never told her that i've dressed in the past. I've only told her i thought girls clothes looked good and thought of putting them on. Well either way i'm gonna ride this for all i can get out of it. Keep the advice coming. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Maybe she's trying reverse psychology, like making a kid smoke a whole pack of cigarettes to turn them off smoking?

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG.
    You obviously need to talke to her to find out what she wants. She will be glad that you are opening up emotionally and want to talk. It seems to me that if she leans towards women, then you should lean towards being one. lol She did choose to marry you. You may just give her the best of both worlds.

Gen

Always have to be careful about womens comment..they double talk

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]
    I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG. The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows i've done it before as i've never told her that i've dressed in the past. I've only told her i thought girls clothes looked good and thought of putting them on. Well either way i'm gonna ride this for all i can get out of it. Keep the advice coming. ttfn
    Well you know... she could be bi-curious and therefore fulfilling her fantasy with you. She could also just like fem guys. She could even have a subconscious Domme side!

But I'm guessing she knows and is trying to hint about it.

There's only one way to end the speculation. Dress for her and then ask her. Problem solved
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by DemonicDaughter; 12-14-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I'd tell her I'm up for that and ask her when she would like to start. And by the way, I'd like her to have a chat with my wife too.

Why don't you just ask her what her dream is?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG.
    To me, this sentence suggests you have reason to believe she doesn't want to be with a man so much she might even want to be with a woman (?) Do you have any evidence to support this? Why do you think this?

Your situation doesn't sound that dissimilar to mine. My wife looked to date a CDer before she met me. She likes feminine men, especially in their attitudes and behavior. She has told me many times she doesn't want to live with a "man" she wants a partner who is like a woman but is still a "guy" because she's straight. Do you think that when your wife says "I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true"
    it's not so much that she will "turn you into woman" but more that she will make sure you are not a "manly man". Does she dislike (regular) guys in general? My wife enjoys my crossdressing (I also dress pretty girly for a guy in boy mode) because she says she thinks I look cute en femme and also it's a visual reminder that she is married to someone who is "non regular" ... and she likes that. Maybe your wife is the same or similar?
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-14-2008 at 04:25 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking..

I wish I could find a Woman like that

Brenda,

If you are happy to become the female/sub part of a lesbian relationship then go for it! It sounds like it could be a dream come true. I agree with the girls above that getting her to open up and tell you what fantasy it is she is trying to satisfy would be a good first step.

You must let us know how it all works out. (I'm just nosey!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Very nice! She either was in the moment, working to build the fantasy with you in bed, or she may be Bi or curious, and wants you more girly.
    But you DO need to ask her to be sure.... we all can get carried away with our hopes, fantasies, very easily on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    [/COLOR][/I] ...it's not so much that she will "turn you into woman" but more that she will make sure you are not a "manly man". Does she dislike (regular) guys in general? ....
    My wife is Bi, and had been in several lesbian relationships that didn't turn out well for her. She has told me: you are one in a million for me... I couldn't be with any other man... If the right (sensitive, spiritual, feminine woman) had came around, she'd be with her. But all the lesbians she has met are too masculine, don't like their feminine sides (and have real problems with the feminine), too athletic. I feel very honored...
    Last edited by Holly; 12-16-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Sometimes a wife will say something like, "You'd have made someone a good wife." What she means is that she appreciates that you're not like the stereotypical male, that is all macho and uncaring. Many women realize that as a whole, women are better people than men are for the most part. Men are responible for about 90% of the crime, war, and mayhem in the world. Women remain above the fray. So in essence, you're the perfect man....except that you're not a woman.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

A Little Mystery

Sometimes a little mystery helps a relationship. Try not to get TOO specific!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    This is something that some of us dream of and some of us have great fear about! I would just ask her what she means by this.

I'd say you had better start talking. Most of all you had better listen. Listen well, and I mean real well.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

We were laying in bed one night and she said I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true.
    she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking.
    The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows
    I would say there is a pretty good chance that she knows you CD or at least knows you have a girly side to you.
    I willing to bet she would also like to play with that girl as well.

Either your ex told her or she figured it out all by herself.
    Women have a way of doing those sorts of things, lol.

By her comments I would say she is open, knowing, kinda likes the idea & maybe even wants to bring that girl out of you.

I think your days in the closet are numbered, lol.
    Your either walking out of the closet or being dragged [pardon the pun] but either way I think she wants you out. lol

I would not worry to much about her looking for a gal pal.
    As others have said, I think she already found her.... in You.

PS: She got a sister, cousin, young aunt? LOL
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Aspiring Member
    I agree with SamanthaM, she was probably told by your ex. and this is how she (somewhat clumsy) is trying to tell you. Not so much as she wants to be with a woman but to let you dress to become her "woman" good luck, i hope you can come out to her and enjoy yourselves.