Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far do you go with crossdressing?

How far do you go with crossdressing?

I've personally experimented with it all and have been able to define my own comfort levels with crossdressing. I have tried and did not like bras, wigs, shoes and makeup. The biggest thing for me is women's underwear, garter belts, stockings and clothes. I had a fleeting moment where I thought about going outside dressed as a woman and hoping to pass but this isn't my desire. I look at some women's clothing and underwear as works of art. Some things are so expensive but are so beautifully made. I personally don't derive any sexual feelings from it but instead enjoy the look and feel of it. I look nothing at all like a woman when I dress but that's not my desire. Also, I don't have a female persona and don't act differently when dressing. I put my name as Lana Lang because of my favorite character from Smallville.
    Last edited by Lana Lang; 12-14-2008 at 04:29 PM.

Everyone is so different... and it's what ever makes you hapiest, imho... Me, I'm there... but I'm always trying to improve my skills, fem body, and presentation....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dress all out from head to toe.The only thing that I haven't done is pierce my ears and I am deeply considering that.To be dressed completely is when I am most relaxed and stress free.I love all feminine clothing and accessories.I would only dress all out,it is the best feeling I have ever had.

Occasionally I'll get totally dressed up, but most often I'm happy and comfortable to hang out just wearing a camisole, mini skirt and a pair of heels. Oh, and light splash of my fav perfume - Paris by YSL

[SIZE=4]Each of us seeks our own level of involvement and that is the nature of the "beast". [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I do everything I can to look and feel feminine before I go out the door. I actually work dressed as a woman so I tend to try to really look the part also.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Karren and I would never get caught outside in anything less than completely decked out.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I'm happy with the underwear too but also have a liking for shoes. I'd look awful if fully dressed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    I dress all out from head to toe.The only thing that I haven't done is pierce my ears and I am deeply considering that.To be dressed completely is when I am most relaxed and stress free.I love all feminine clothing and accessories.I would only dress all out,it is the best feeling I have ever had.
    I'm on the same boat with Bridget. I love everything about women's clothes, including lingere, bras, panties, pantyhose, etc, etc. Everything is so sexy and I love to dress to the nines.
    It feels great to be out and treated like a lady!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    [SIZE=4]Each of us seeks our own level of involvement and that is the nature of the "beast". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I do everything I can to look and feel feminine before I go out the door. I actually work dressed as a woman so I tend to try to really look the part also.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Karren and I would never get caught outside in anything less than completely decked out.[/SIZE]
    Tamara
    You had better stay away from the coal mines that Karren hangs out around ! lol
    You both look great !
    Back to the original question , I feel that every person on the planet is different in some way , we all have our own reasons , desires and comfort levels in everything we do in life including cross dressing . If we all were the same the world would be a pretty dull place !
    Tomara

for me

It is totally dress and be the woman I feel I am. I love being completely dressed and ready for the world as a woman. It makes me feel amazing. I date men as a woman ands there is nothing better for me.

Expressing your feminine self is a personal thing and like snowflakes, no two of us are the same per say. I love to dress to the nines as often as possible and get out shopping and dining as often as possible. Even at home I am dressed totally most of the time when not working
    Jill

As much as I can get away with. Unfortunately that means I rarely get to dress completely. Today it's only a little perfume. Tomorrow who knows!

Whatever you enjoy

[SIZE="4"]
    Whatever you're comfortable with, Lana. I wear a skirt and cami arond the house. I dress fully when I'm out. I am a skirt-blouse-sweater-cami girl. I don't like wearing pantyhose, even when it's cold. Like to show my legs .

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Everyone finds what works for them. Some fully dress every day, some never do.

My style: panties under my guy stuff most days, and I put on a skirt and blouse around the house every other month or so. Once or twice a year, I take several days/week off from work, get waxed, acrylics, spa massage, makeup, forms, and basically go to town, zero guy stuff, 24hrs a day. I find I'm happy with that, and don't need more to feel fulfilled.
    -Sedona

I love going all the way hun I have long hair so I have no need for a wig yet. I like bras and some markup and love shoes high heels of course.
    Angie

That girl Lana Lang from Smallville is so good looking,she has just the perfect features in a woman that just send me right over the edge.

All the Way

I love to be a femine as I can be, I love getting out and being a woman

Most of my life, i thought just occasionally dressing up in some stockings or a piece of lingerie was enough for me, but its grown into quite a passion now.

I knew I had certain feelings i didn't understand, but I never thought my crossdressing would get as far as it has.

How far?

Usually, not far enough!
    I enjoy the complete "package", from head to toe. But, as mentioned above, everyone has their own comfort level, and I would never question anyone else, because we are all unique, beautiful individuals. And, of course, never rule out the possibility that over time, you may want to take it to the next level.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I used to dress head to toe but, presently, I have to restrict myself to an occasional walk in a pair of flats. I'm retired now and no longer go on business trips. I started out just liking women's shoes and then it blossomed from there. Favorite times were going into NYC fully dressed in the late sixties to about 1975.

Used to be just the clothes for me.......until I joined here! Now its pretty much all the way whenever I can get away with it. I do have a lot to learn about make up though

Silver Member
    I go all the way with my dressing but not all of the time. I dress every day as I have opportunity to do this. Some days I don't go all the way with makeup and a wig though. On these days I am content with just jeans and a sweater or blouse. Of course I always am wearing panties and a bra, wouldn't feel right if I wasn't.

WoW! I thought I was out there. Can't hold a candle to you hon

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

As far as I can without the wig or makeup!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Lang View Post
    I've personally experimented with it all and have been able to define my own comfort levels with crossdressing. The biggest thing for me is women's underwear, garter belts, stockings and clothes. Some things are so expensive but are so beautifully made. I personally don't derive any sexual feelings from it but instead enjoy the look and feel of it. I look nothing at all like a woman when I dress but that's not my desire. Also, I don't have a female persona and don't act differently when dressed
    Lana,
    I have quoted the parts of your message that most closely resemble my own comfort levels. When my dear late wife was alive she would fix my wig and do my makeup so I really did look like a female. I never really learned how to do it myself, so now I just go out in public as a guy wearing a skirt! I go shopping, out to eat, and etc. dressed totally feminine! Unless I am going to be around family members, I am usually dressed completely feminine. Even when I am around family members, I am always wearing panties and usually a bra. I am much more comfortable in feminine clothing, from the skin out, then I am in male clothing. Like you there is no sexual thing, it is just the look and feel of pretty things!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

How far

I LIKE TO DO IT ALL. WITH MY TIME BEING ON THE ROAD ALL THE TIME I DONT GET TO DO MUCH OF IT AT THIS TIME .
    THERE ARE THINGS I DO EVERY DAY PANTIES AND PANTIEHOSE ARE EVER YDAY THINGS SOME MAKEUP NOT TO MUCH JUST ENIGHT TO KNOW I HAVE SOME ON I KEEP MY NAILS DONE (WITH ACRYLIC)DO MY OWEN. WHEN I GET AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE TRUCKS THEN I DO THING WHOLE THING .
    I HAD REAL LONG HAIR BUT THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL THAT NEEDED IT REAL BAD SO I HAD IT CUT IT WILL GROW BACK

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    One of the benefits of this wonderful existence of ours is each is free to find their own comfort level.