Thread: News and a question

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar

News and a question

News. Now that my mom knows about me and wants to make a decision i am 100% sure of i am going back to see my therapist on the 22nd! I'm a little nervous he's a jolly lookin guy with a tiny temper. Once we did a meditation thing where i found a box with a wand and he asked me what spell i would cast. I told him i didn't know. It wasn't one of them make a jumbly rhyme wands it was a real use a latin spell that you have to learn-harry potter wand. So he got frustrated and ended the session.
    Thats not why i stopped going!
    Me and mom gran and sister went to vegas for my 18th birthday to see LOVE and i never made an appointment cuz i didn't know when i'd be available. Therefore my laziness took over and i never went back.
    Anyway i'm nervous because i told him i had stopped talking to lisa so that he would say that to my mom so she would let me get online again.
    So idk what he's gonna do.
    Wish me luck!
    Now my question.
    Has anyone ever tried the FTM stud

It's my christmas present to myself since i go out with lee all the time and i can't exactly hold it till i get home sometimes.
    Can i get some reviews?
    Last edited by halfman_halfamazing; 12-17-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: had to remove link--it's okay for clubhouse or transitioning section but not here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.