Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good experiences with teenage girls?

Good experiences with teenage girls?

So I know a lot of people have horror stories with teenage girls, but being 18 most of my friends are teen girls and are very accepting of me and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had any good experiences w/ teenage girls when going out?

I only dressed a handful of times in public and once I went to the mall dressed up fully in a dress and coat. The teenage girls could tell and I felt intimadated so I never went back . It was too stressful! The teenage girls know!

emmi

Possibly noticed by teenagers

I just posted this yetserday in the "Out Playing in the Snow" Thread , this is my only moment so far ; I walk in my neighborhood regularly , yesterday the wife and I went out for a walk in the day after school had let out. I went wearing old navy "The Sweetheart " low rise flared leg jeans , a Danskin white and pink top, with a Danskin padded sport bra , i didn't need my forms as this sport bra is heavily padded and provides the look of breasts for you . I of course had on my panties and pink with black pokadots ankle socks, my white with powder blue and silver trim girls sneakers and a columbia jacket . No make up or wig though just the clothes. My wife was wearing pajama bottoms and a top with a sweat shirt and light jacket , it was day light usually we go at night so I can dress in femme . We went on our usual route , came around a courner and there was a group of teenagers , 4 girls and 5 boys . I said to the wife ut ! oh ! should we go the other way, she said no , lets just continue on. I knew there'd be something said out of that crowd about the way I was dressed . I noticed 3 of the girls had jeans similar to mine being they were flared at the bottom and tight in the legs and rear. I figured they'd notice right away and I figured they'd say something about the way I was dressed , but the only commit was about my wifes pajama bottoms. my wife and I laughed , I said I got away with it , all the attention was on your PJ bottoms . we had a good laugh for a good part of the walk . That was the 1st time in daylight , I got bold. I usually try to wear panties under my male clothes. We do go out walking at night sometimes it's in male clothes or my danskin work out outfits.. so far so good.

if those girls did notice they didn't say a word , they may have had a good laugh amongst them selfs .

that was a little pulse racing incident. what a rush. I usually walk at night when it's dark to basically wear what i want, as to no one is usually out. however I have my parents and sister and her family that live across the street , So i am taking a chance to being seen by them . however I'm almost to the point i don't care if they find out and know. I mainly have to watch out for my kids ,if they find out. I guess in a way by going for walks dressed , i'm almost looking to get caught.

Jinny
    Last edited by Jinny M; 12-18-2008 at 01:29 PM.

Teenage girls sitting on a bench dissing everyone in sight. They made a comment about my short skirt. I turned around and winked at them.
    "Wow, a tranny, cool!"

I also met about fifteen teenage girls in a Department store in Manchester. We had a long chat and it was fun. They wanted to know everything!

Just keep smiling and you'll get through, promise
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Well that's cool, any other good expereinces?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Teen girls are pretty sharp and figure it out quickly.Never had any say anything bad they just smile and check out your clothes.
    I was at Claire's buying earrings one day en femme and had a high school girl say wow I have the same jeans you look nice cute top too, then she read me and gave a huge smile and a thumbs up. That was very cool of her not to out me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-22-2008 at 03:03 AM.

Since I go out crossdressed alot, I have run into alot of teenage girls, and so far they have been quite wonderful to me, they read me instantly, however they always compliment me, and say things like it is so cool, I have a friend that crossdresses also, I have had them ask me if they can do my makeup.
    I think the teenage girls today are much more understanding than they were 20 plus years ago. Back then when a teenage girl were to spot you in the mall or store they used to yell out to everyone and point, there is a guy in a dress. they just dont do that anymore. to the teenage girls.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I posted this before, but is so appropriate to this thread. Several years ago, while at a TG convention, a friend and I were walking back to our hotel. As we were walking down the street, several teenage girls confronted us and said, “Are you guys”? We were startled and then as we were saying no, my friend (that is on hormones) plopped one of her boobs out and these girls’ mouths just dropped open. It was a Kodak moment. We didn’t say anything else and just walked away.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    Yup! There could be good and there could be bad...

My only experience with young girls was at a big gay/straight night club in Chicago. A lot of us attendees at the Chicago BeAll went there one evening for a night of dancing and there was a large contingent of local girls and boys. We mostly got snickering stares from the young guys, but we outnumbered them by more than 3 to 1, so no problems. The girls, on the other hand, spent a lot of time with us dancing and chatting and taking pictures. It was sort of a fun experience for them... and neither us or the girls felt threatened in any way.

I did get hit on by an older guy later in the evening, but I think he had broken his really thick glasses earlier!

Still, I'd be wary of groups of mall rats unless I was in a group, I think...

When I was teen a lot of girls accepted me as their friend and a couple had me as their special close friend. But they did not want to date me. They wanted to date the "real boys," not a sissy.

What's funny is that they would ask me what I thought about certain boys before they decided whether or not they wanted to date them.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

A Real Softy
    When I came out to my daughter of 18 she immeadiately accepted me and said that many of her Anime stories have CD's in them. She has had no problem even going out with me.

Irene
    I was not born a woman - but I got here as fast as I could.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I have a teenage daughter in my house that I really should come out too.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Well that's good to hear they haven't all been bad!

Aspiring Member
    I have stated in the past that I coach high school girls and although I am not out, there are several physical characteristics that are public; pierced ears, shaved legs, waxed arms and manicured nails. None of the girls (50 total on Varsity, JV and two freshmen teams) have remarked about any these noticeable things. Over the last 3 months, my fingernails have started breaking and splitting and I had two repaired with solar nails and nobody noticed. During Thanksgiving break, I went ahead and got solar nails applied to all my nails and each are about 1/4 inch longer than my fingers. After one of our off-season workouts as we huddled to break for the day, one of my seniors noticed my nails and exclaimed, "Did you get your nails done? Cool!" And that was all that was said.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Good experiences with...

I have had both good and bad, it all goes with the maturity level of the kids you come across. I will tell you that all the girls you passed by noticed your clothes, that's what girls do. They just didn't comment but they surely talked about it afterwards. I wear fem jeans most of the time and really don't worry about any comments. I don't wear them when my daughters are around since they don't know about Sandra and my wife wants to keep it that way. Once I got caught wearing an obvious pair of womans jeans, they are Old Navy, ultimate low rise size 10 jeans and my youngest daughter commented immediately, I played dumb and said that they did feel wierd but that they were in my drawer so I put them on. She knows that men are really stupid and she knows that I am about as manly as they come so0 it was left at that.

I haven't had any bad experiences with them... but then again I shy away from where they frequent so I don't have any problems...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've had a few teenager girls compliment my skirts and shoes when out. Also the teenage daughter of one of my wifes friends told me she thought it was cool and that we must be so brave. (her words, not mine). So far, in 15 years of going out, I've never had a teenage girl be anything other than nice, interested, and admiring of our courage. This is NOT the same world it used to be. In many cases people admire others for being different and brave enough to show it, ESPECIALLY the young.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    In many cases people admire others for being different and brave enough to show it, ESPECIALLY the young.
    That would be my experience, too.. They've been brought up with far fewer hang ups about difference than their parents?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I usually go out and about at night. The younger girls that I have come in contact with have come up to me and been friendly, inquisitive and encouraging.
    Charlie

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Irene View Post
    When I came out to my daughter of 18 she immeadiately accepted me and said that many of her Anime stories have CD's in them. She has had no problem even going out with me.

Irene

Yes, I now recall Ranma 1/2 where the hero would change into a girl after, I think, being splashed with cold water or something. I had the video game years and years ago. That was back when I first started dressing a little -- now I am more mature. I actually started working on a story (not anime, written) but on a similar vein...

I'm sure teens can read you right away they can be pretty perceptive!

Still, going in groups is the safest thing a sister can do!

~Samantha
    ___
    [SIZE="1"]I'd rather be dressed...[/SIZE]

After reading the reactions you all have gotten, I think that, as The Who sang, The Kids Are Alright

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I think the teenage girls today are much more understanding than they were 20 plus years ago. Back then when a teenage girl were to spot you in the mall or store they used to yell out to everyone and point, there is a guy in a dress. they just dont do that anymore. to the teenage girls.
    I had exactly that experience 20+ years ago in a shopping mall. That walk away from the screams and howls of laughter was the longest one in my life.

A few weeks back I walked through a group of about 8 teenage girls and....nothing. They didn't show any signs of noticing I was a tranny.

So, it does seem that things have changed for the better.

Yes, times have changed.

Posted in an old thread (full story here), the comment from my daughter after being with me while trying on clothes at Forever 21 with lots of teen/young adult girls around was: "I love you and the fact that you aren't ashamed or hiding who u are is beautiful".
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Teenage girls

Have not experienced the problem - but have decided that if and when it happens, insteady of wanting to crawl in a hole and hide, I want to go talk to them and tell them how much we wish that we could have the opportunity to experience their current life. We emulate them. I want to educate them.
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Carin View Post
    Posted in an old thread (full story here), the comment from my daughter after being with me while trying on clothes at Forever 21 with lots of teen/young adult girls around was: "I love you and the fact that you aren't ashamed or hiding who u are is beautiful".
    Oh wow, that is SO awesome! Well done Carin - clearly you raised a good person.