Thread: Goodhandy's in Toronto?

Goodhandy's in Toronto?

Has anyone ever been to Goodhandy's in Toronto?

Looking for a TG place to go out to for the first time and wondered what the reviews were on this place.

Thanks

Haven't been there, considered going and then checked out their website; then had second thoughts.

http://www.goodhandys.com/galleries.htm

They do have T-girl nights parties on Tuesdays and Thursdays - the picture's look pretty tame (if you read carefully, I think most of the T-girls are prostitutes..). The other 'gay' nights look to be over the top - basically a free for all.

There is another latin club; http://www.elconventorico.com/index2.html that seems a little more 'sane' that I am definitely planning to check out.

When are you thinking of going, perhaps we could plan a 'gurls night out'?

Has anyone been there?

Any other good spots too in Toronto would help.

You might also consider checking out the Xpressions Social Club for crossdressers in Toronto.

Their website can be found at www.xpressions.org.

I've had no first-hand experience with them yet, but am considering joining. Their Spring and Fall Flings look like a lot of fun, judging from the pictures posted on the linked websites.

Been at Goodyhandy's a couple of times, but interestingly enough only on Drag King nights. Seems friendly enough and yes, a lot of T-Gal pros there and admirers. Gotta pick your theme night wisely. Not a fan of the cover charge though.

Georges' Play at 504 Church is a good place to catch a Drag Show with Chris Edwards appearing most Friday and Saturday evenings.

Elconvento Rico is a mix of gay, straight and TG. Great for dancing and the drag show starts at midnight. A bit out of the 'Gaybourhood.'

BTW, I'm the Secretary/Treasurer of Xpressions and we always have a great time. Had out 40 gals and spouses out to our Christmas Gala a couple of weeks ago. Check us out.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Try Wildside. They have social nights and you can arrange an overnight stay I believe. www.wildside.org