Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New crossdresser

New crossdresser

This period leading up to Christmas has seen me able to start buying clothes to crossdress, I have always wanted to try crossdressing, but never had the bottle to buy anything, so after searching online to find out roughly what size I would be, I was still not sure exactly what size, so I decided rather than buy anything expensive, I would hit the charity shops and as it was the Christmas period I used the excuse of buying presents, asking the people serving questions about sizes as if I had a new GF I was buying for. After a bit of trial and error I now know roughly what size I am.

I then went to a local superstore and bought some sexy undies, I don't want to use padding and a 38B fits just great, I am quite a big guy and this gives me some natural (but small) tits.

I have 3 skirts, 4 various tops, 1 pair of pinstripe trousers, and 1 evening style dress and I am going shopping again tomorrow.

I only crossdress at home, when I get home from work, I change, and I find this is very liberating and helps me to relax after a busy day at work, I feel extremely comfortable dressed in womens clothing, I WISH I HAD DONE IT BEFORE
    Last edited by arieluk; 12-14-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Home Business Executive mellisa's Avatar
    Having been at the factory all day with a bunch of rude guys, dressing pretty at home is an awesome way to unwind. Spending that time with the wife is even better!
    best when dressed for the office

[SIZE=4]Welcome to the group![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]You will find this site has a lot of resources and a lot of really wonderful and helpful people. Ask any questions you might have and sit back and read until your eyes hurt.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your new sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Just beware of "the pink fog", actually it will strike you very very soon!!!! In other words, when the "bug" bites it never goes away, it only gets better and better.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]Welcome to the group![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]You will find this site has a lot of resources and a lot of really wonderful and helpful people. Ask any questions you might have and sit back and read until your eyes hurt.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your new sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    Thanks for the welcome Tami

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Just beware of "the pink fog", actually it will strike you very very soon!!!! In other words, when the "bug" bites it never goes away, it only gets better and better.

Mollyanne
    It feels really good already, so if it only gets better then I'm very happy

Yeah!!! Once youv'e made the commitment, you always wonder wyhy you didn't do it decades ago!! Welcome!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Other Hockey players in here? OMG, is this heaven on the net?

I'm so scared for the next time I get undressed in the locker room... look a little different now!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah!!! Once youv'e made the commitment, you always wonder wyhy you didn't do it decades ago!! Welcome!!
    Thanks for the welcome, just looking around the board it seams like a really friendly place to be, I'm already wondering why I haven't done it before, still better late than never, I guess!!!

Silver Member
    Hi Arieluk, welcome to the club! There is no turning back now you know. The thrift stores are a great place to start up a wardrobe for little money. I shop these stores often and have accumulated quite a large collection of clothing. It sounds like you have discovered yourself and are enjoying this experience. Good for you, just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Hi Arieluk, welcome to the club! There is no turning back now you know. The thrift stores are a great place to start up a wardrobe for little money. I shop these stores often and have accumulated quite a large collection of clothing. It sounds like you have discovered yourself and are enjoying this experience. Good for you, just go for it.
    Hello CD Susan, thanks for the welcome, its great to be here.

I'm guessing thrift stores are American, they sound ideal but unfortunatly not practical for me, does anyone know similar stores in the UK? or mail order?

Brill hon, well done. Its more fun in January though Hugs
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Hello Arieluk!
    Welcome to the group! I hope you find reading and talking to the people here as entertaining and helpful as I do. One suggestion I have is to go to thrift shops. There the clothes are cheap, people do not care if a man buys women's clothes, and they have dressing rooms.....so you can try and see the stu8ff before paying for it. When you do not try stuff on and just buy it, it seldom fits and/or looks as you thought it would.
    Charlie

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Welcome now that you made your commitnent you wish you have done it sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Brill hon, well done. Its more fun in January though Hugs

hi tricia, I think once I become more confident buying stuff any time will be a good time

Smile Welcome

[SIZE="4"]Hi Ariel and welcome to the site. Ths was the first forum that I subscribed to over three years ago. This is a great site and I'm so happy that you're here with us.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Hello Arieluk!
    Welcome to the group! I hope you find reading and talking to the people here as entertaining and helpful as I do. One suggestion I have is to go to thrift shops. There the clothes are cheap, people do not care if a man buys women's clothes, and they have dressing rooms.....so you can try and see the stu8ff before paying for it. When you do not try stuff on and just buy it, it seldom fits and/or looks as you thought it would.
    Hi charlie,

thanks for the welcome, this seams like a great site for advice, from some very friendly people, are there Thrift shops in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8 View Post
    Welcome now that you made your commitnent you wish you have done it sooner.
    Thanks for the welcome jennifer8, I really do wish I had done it years ago, oh well I'll have to make up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by gennee View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Hi Ariel and welcome to the site. Ths was the first forum that I subscribed to over three years ago. This is a great site and I'm so happy that you're here with us.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

Hello Gennee, I'm glad to be here, thanks for making me welcome, I'm looking forward to my stay here

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

You'll fit in here just fine, Ariel!

Now that you've followed the White Rabbit into the hole, you'll find it's a quite a slippery slope in here!

However, unless u try to climb back out the tunnel, or don't watch out for the Red Queen, u may find u'll enjoy your journey in Wonderland!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-16-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Now that you've followed the White Rabbit into the hole, you'll find it's a quite a slippery slope in here!

However, unless u try to climb back out the tunnel, or don't watch out for the Red Queen, u may find u'll enjoy your journey!
    Thanks, I think I will like it here

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Hi Ariel, and welcome to another Brit girl

You'll find there are times when shopping for fem clothes are easier than others a fictious birthday is always a good one but remember its all about confidence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Smile

Hi Ariel
    I remember when I went and bought my first things, bra panties, skirt,pantie hose it was late at night at a local department store. I was very nervous but now its just a part of my life. Welcome to the group you will find lots of support and great friends here, I know I have. Good luck and have a sexy day.
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

Christmas time shopping is the best.. also Valentines day is good too.. and then there's the anniversary (?).. well you have to have an anniversary somewhere, don't you?? some made up day during the year.. for me I started to buy for myself on black Saturday (the day after black Friday) quite some time ago.. and went shopping with my older brother when he was shopping for things for his wife.. A WIFE.. there's an idea.. or girlfriend.. and now I think some of the stores that never see the fabled girl friend have figured that it must be me I'm buying for..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    It only gets better.I love shopping but I no longer wait for the holidays.