Thread: Have you been invited to a Christmas Party?

Smile Have you been invited to a Christmas Party?

Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone has been invited to a Christmas Party yet and if so when you went did you go dressed????

I went to Johns party last night - fully dressed to kill. And had a wonderful time - there was another Crossdresser there (one of his employees) and we had a ball - it was super great fun. So darnit girls - get dressed and accept those invitations and let us know what happens. Tis the season to make for Jolly. Jennie CD

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    We had ours at a very nice restuarant around the beginning of the month. I wore my LBD.

The waiter was someone I went to high school with back in the 60s. I had fun with that, and left him to ponder his old yearbook to try and figure out who this mystery woman was/is.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Yes Jennie, Eileen is going to the office party on Fri. Were I in VT, I would have been there with Leslie. She is such a tease.

Eileen

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I am going to the Alpha Zeta christmas party this saturday. I have new boots, skirt, and a christmasy red blouse for the occasion. Look for pics after the first of the week.
    Erika Leigh

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie CD View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone has been invited to a Christmas Party yet and if so when you went did you go dressed????

I went to Johns party last night - fully dressed to kill. And had a wonderful time - there was another Crossdresser there (one of his employees) and we had a ball - it was super great fun. So darnit girls - get dressed and accept those invitations and let us know what happens. Tis the season to make for Jolly. Jennie CD
    In answer to your question hun........No, but if I'd had the money to fly out there, you could've invited me

Next Week

I have just been been invited to a (after) Christmas Party being held a week from now. It is at a private home, and all the attnedees are sisters as well. The party is being held in the city next door to my home town and it just happens I will be visiting my hometown during the Christmas holiday. I had just read a post announcing the party in the Upcoming Events setion of this forum so I contacted the poster, and they invited me as thier guest. How thoughtful. I can hardly wait. I have never been to a party before dressed, and this will be my first time out with a group of other sisters.

I really am excited aobut going.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Banned Read only
    I'm going to my sister June's for Christmas dinner with my other sister Hannah and two GGfriends, so it's going to be a totally female affair with everyone in their best party frocks (which I haven't bought yet!),

I'm going to our(Tau Chi) party this comming Saturday and will be dressed in my best Christmas outfit.

No with the people I know it wouldn't be a good move.
    Angie

So far every party has had Doris attend...awesome!