Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Really Enjoy Tucking?

Do you Really Enjoy Tucking?

i was wondering how many girls on this thread enjoy tucking, or if they merely tolerate it to complete the fem look....

Personally i don't see a need to tuck, and I prefer the way a pair of panties feels without tucking! Then again, I'm usually not going out for a night on the town!

-B.

Actually, yes, I prefer tucking. I feel more comfortable tucked than not these days no matter what I'm wearing underneath.
    ColleenW

So much so that I tuck half the time I'm in drab.. All the time I'm enfemme.. And some mornings I wake up and find myself tucked and I didn't go to sleep that way? Maybe my wifes messing with me?? Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Prolonged tucking cause organ to drop off. Burma Shave

The Unlucky
    I've never been able to tuck, mostly because I try and wrap my head(the other one you dirty minds!) around the instructions and it doesn't make sense to me. I understand geometry and vertex shaders and pixel pipelines much better than that.

I understand diagrams(even simple cartonnish ones)but we all know that would be like bloody frickin murder around here. So I lost interest.

Tucking

nearly 100% of the time, male or female. I am one of those that actually enjoy the feel whether in male of female attire. The only time that I do not (that I am aware of) is when going to bed at night. Never even thought about that, but may give it a go some night.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Prolonged tucking cause organ to drop off. Burma Shave
    Yeah!! That's a bonus!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Not for me, it wouldn't be.

I hate it, avoid it. try to get by without it. As others have said, it gets really uncomfortable.
    Last edited by DinaMature; 12-19-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: grammar error incomplete phrase
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Well then I will start tucking 25/7, cause 24/7 isn't "cutting" it!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

I wonder what Dina is talking about.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

no tuck for me. very uncomfortable.
    Tree huggin’, peace lovin’, pot smokin’, crossdressin', lazyass hippies like me.

Save a life
    http://www.worldvision.org/home.nsf/index.htm

I couldn't do it for the longest time, and then one day when I was dressed and wearing some pretty tight undergarmets I sat down, crossed my legs and one just "popped" in, it was such a strange but good feeling, I managed to get the other one in, and now, I won't dress without tucking first. As far as in drab, I don't really do it then, but have on occasion.
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

I never tuck because (a) I cannot (physical problems with large testicles) and (b) I don't want to anyway.

I find that I can 'disappear' in a pair of control pants if I need to present a smooth front in a tight dress/skirt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Banned Read only
    I wear hip and bum padded knickers that also do a good job of keeping "the boys" in place!

Banned Read only
    " Do you Really Enjoy Tucking? "

Nah! I usually leave my shirttails out...

Oh wait!....What?

Quote Originally Posted by bobi jean View Post
    nearly 100% of the time, male or female. I am one of those that actually enjoy the feel whether in male of female attire. The only time that I do not (that I am aware of) is when going to bed at night. Never even thought about that, but may give it a go some night.
    Hi Bobi Jean

I'm usually tucked at night too, just letting everything out for my morning shower, then after I'm dry, it all goes back in.
    ColleenW

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    OH I hate this one !

I can tuck, but they never stay put ! Just my body shape and size I guess. It is winter here and I have been wearing tights some, maybe I'll see if they help. BUT the truth is that the time when I'd *like* to be tucked is summer when I might wear a light and tight dress !!! ARRrrgg....

I have not tried some of the taping tricks, but the fact is that almost no matter how tight the panties etc, they just slide back down after a short while.

So, for me, I cannot say I enjoy it, it doesn't work. I probably would if I could.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

when in Rome....

When I am en femme, tucking is essential unless I want rather unfeminine bulges. Now that I've lost weight and size8 very low rise jeans feel and look great, there's not any room for the boys. Heck there's no room in the pockets for anything, either!!! (logical if you are carrying a purse, huh?).

So, I've had a lot of practice tucking (see the main tucking thread in this section) and it's not only become easy with just panties, but it also just feels "right" en femme or partially femme (e.g. femme jeans). I love having the option and enjoy the look either way when appropriate to the gender role I'm portraying.

tina

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Do I enjoy tucking ? Yes. I tuck 90% of the time. "It" only gets released during showering, shaving or going to the bathroom.

Tucking was always easy for me and it just seems natural when I'm Maria. I don't bother when I'm my normal guy self.

Professional Socialite
    I tuck 90% sometimes i dont if im wearing jeans that dont show but if my outfit shows in the least it gets tucked asap it was hard at first but with hormones its getting easier
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

100%!

In a word, yes! I generally tuck when I am dressed. There is something about that smooth line that, well just does me in. On days that I where tights to work I also tuck, I need the added support of the tights and I don’t own but one gaft.

Been "tucking" long enough now that to be "UNtucked" just don't feel right.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png