Thread: These aren't women's clothes

These aren't women's clothes

I was at Meijers earlier today. I was dressed as usual, what I call fem drab. I'm only wearing one thing that came from the mens department, my sock. Everything else came from LB, Ave or Dot's. Well one of the people that I used to work with, remarked that it looked like I had women's clothes on. I told them they were all mine, I paid for them......BJ

Barbara
    I alos wear mostly from the womens department. At work it is usually only socks and boots that come from the mens side of things. Yeah, sometimes I get a comment of a second glance but with the long hair and earrings, not to mention the clear polish, most are getting to the point where it is expected. Maybe someday I will come out entirely but working for a utility (I am in Engineering) I work with Line Techs and Gas Techs daily. Quite a macho group. I just wear what I want, fem drab but still enjoy it.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Smile

as a truck driver i know how it is around the all macho male club.

get to have on a co shirt, pants and shoes...but the co never said anything about under

but today was the first time anyone ever said something about my nails (clear coat), have been done up for at least 6 mo's, but it was a customer, asking if i had a manicure.
    i do try to keep them up, working to get them just a bit longer.
    long for a man, short for a lady...just past the finger tip's.

What a great response. Reminds me something my grandmother once said when she was asked if those were her teeth. She responded "Yes they are, but I don't sleep with them."

Thanks for the memory.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Good for you!!
    Hugs, Carole

Good answer. Like when I am asked if my diamonds ,cubic zirconia, are real WHY, yes they are real but I don't say ,cubic zirconia.