Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

4 or 5ish..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I was in between 16 and 17,I'd already had my first girlfriend and had a friend who tried it so my curiosity was set afire.

I'm not really sure. I remember it being around 12.

I think my sisters dressed me a couple of times when I was very young, 5 or 6, and I believe I tried it one or two times, after that, just with panties or a girdle. When I was about 14 or 15, my father married a woman half his age, and she had a huge drawer of lingerie from Fredericks!!! It was wonderful to put on really sey stockings, garter belts, and bras. They both worked, so I could dress for an hour, every day after school. (are our childhood memories kind of strange?) and I still shop at Fredericks today!

I started about 5 or 6. It was compounded later when my sister started working at the Goodwill store, and brought home bags of clothes that they just threw away at the time.
    I got some of the best stuff from those bags(after my sister threw them out when she had gone through them)!
    If you can't find the woman of your dreams... Be her!

What age?

I was about twelve. I was interested before the age of twelve, but never had the opportunity to act on my desires. When I was twelve, my parents began leaving me home alone while they ran errands. One day, I went into the bathroom, and there, hung on the shower rod, was a pair of light blue pantyhose that belonged to my oldest sister. I couldn't resist. I put them on and I was hooked. All the other clothes followed that.

I was 4-5 and it started with my Mum's tights (pantyhose). Started fully dressing around 10ish....... Never looked back! x

Any other "late bloomers"?

Holy cow! What is wrong with me?

I started at the tender age of 50! I see this is very unusual in our group. I would love to hear from other "late bloomers" about their cd comming out.

I am not sure why I started so late other than perhaps crossdressing could be the latest expression of a preexisting fondness/fetish that dates back to my youth.

Late bloomers please write!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

I started some where around the age of 6 years old , it was my older sisters bra that wouldn't leave me alone ! so I just had to wear it ! LOL
    Although my mom didn`t find that much humor in it , and dad even less than her.
    Tomara

My first time was Halloween in 6th grade. I wanted to be a girl, because my buddies were doing it. My mom half-assed my costume so badly that after that, in private, I really wanted to improve the look and actually LOOK like a girl. Besides that, I really liked the feel of the soft sweater that I wore though.

How old

Six or Seven as best I can remember - always did in secret though - do not know why or how I was able to do that at that age.

JoAnne Wheeler

Apart from wearing tights when I was young, I started dressing in 1999 when I was 41.

My 1st time

My first clear memory was when I was 11 after my sister left for college I took her room and found a few things she left. Lipstick, shoes a bathing suit, I also remember a dark red dress and boots. I never knew then as now,why, but I was just drawn to try them on.
    Sometimes I have a partial memory of my sister dressing me when I was much younger but I can't be sure if it happened or if it is part of some dream.

About 3-4. My mom sewed for the neighbors and I was caught trying on a skirt she had made for a little girl. I can still remember the look, the feel and the thrill after more than half a century. Guess that qualifies as a lifetime member of the club.
    K.
    Kris

I was 14 when I first slipped on a pair of panties and became hooked.

I remember it very well. I was 12 years old and it was just before Christmas. I can also remember, a few months before hand, watching my mother put on her make up and asking her heaps of questions about it. I guess it was at an age when a girl, at the start of puberty, would begin to take more of an interest.

Smile 4 or 5

for me. was my oldest sisters bikini, orange, velvet, little white rings seperating the cups & the bottoms. god what a memory. never looked backed even after getting cought way to many times

Banned Read only
    I was about 11is, when I was a kid I used to exercise with my mom to her exercise videos and I always wanted to look like her and the women on the tapes. One day she had one of her leotards out I tried it on and I was hooked!!

Started Early Too

My first memories of dressing was when I got caught with
    my Mom's underwear on at the age of 3 1/2 - 4 years old.
    Cara

my first memory was at age 11 I came into my sisters room and tried on her panties and black pantyhose and felt so happy in them and from that day on was hooked though dressing "excited" me alot and still does to this day

I tried on one of my mom's girdles at around 11. And I was nearly caught. I was soon brave enough to buy light-weight girdles for myself. I only really started regular under-dressing when I was at University and my major fascination was corsets, girdles and panties.

Next I tried on a girlfriend's bra - and then I was really hooked.

This question has been asked several times in the last couple of months but each time I see it I remember something else about my early years. I always said that I started about seven or eight but I can recall an episode when I was about four or five when my friend (girl) asked me to swap clothes with her. I did and it was great. We did it many times after that.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

What age crossdressing

Hi Everyone;

My fisrst experience I remember was my mother dressing me in my sisters lace party dress with, panties, lace socks and maryjanes at age 5.

My sister and an older girlfriend watched my mom dress me in front of them.

Then at age 10 I went trick or treating as a girl and loved it.
    Makeup and panties too.

At 14 a MILF told me I needed to be wearing a bra as my tits were as big as hers.

I tried on my older sisters lacecup underwire bra and it fit me like I had been measured for it.

After that experience I was/am a crossdresser forever.

46...a month ago.

I'm intrigued by how many sisters have been doing this since they were 5 or 6 or so...very different from my experience.

I'd be interested to hear from other late bloomers like me.

Lisa

first time

I was six. Traded clothes with my best friend's sister playing around as a spanky and our gang type of situation (they used to do play's in thier little club house) and was hooked. She used to bring me outfit's to wear when nobody was around at are little club house. She let me wear her stuff any time I wanted to and to this day, I love her deeply in my heart. I wore her stuff till I was at least 13 and then we were separated by life. Didn't do it for a few year's but I am a full fledged member of the family now.