Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

As far back as i can remember i have been. Earliest I can probably remember FOR SURE would be around 7-8 yrs old, and that's based on friends i had at the time, for knowing the exact age, but there was probably times before that, that i had.

Throughout the years it just progressed and now at the age of 24, i've come to terms with it and accepted it. As in telling some close people to me about it. and i mean, today seriously spent 2 hours in the shower shaving my legs! that was about an hour ago and nobody in my house has noticed them yet, which is weird, cause i had crazy hairy legs, but wow...soooo much better with them shaved.

Oh, that was early. This is the earliest picture I got.

Since always !

I started getting into my sister's clothes at about 11. Though I didn't start really dressing full on until I was about 20.

Though, I suppose my sister dressed me up when I was about 4. She didn't know I secretly liked it. Now she knows about Felicity and is fully supportive.

the age I first dress up !

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

You can say it was around 7 or 8 y.o. , My stster was 14 y.o. and wont a real girly friend so she wood dress me up in her clothing all the time after school ,.,

She love seeing me dress , and she wood play with me as her little pet girl friend ,., Then I was 10 y.o. when her boy friend had me as his girly friend ,.,

After that my sister wood get all my womens clothing up too the age of 21 or so , she was dressing me back in 1955 or so , and I was passable up too the age of 55 or so ,.,

Am 61 now and steel dress-up and love being with the younger boy's , my 2nd. wife is from Brazil and she is 22 years younger then me I love it and she helps me a lot in my dress-up , she is bi too !!

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Late bloomer here. Put on my first leggings and heels at 20. It's only been a little over a year, but it's definately stuck.

Smile

I was about 5. Funny story, my grandmother got me started with it. She told me that a great way to catch fleas on the rug was to wear pantyhose and when they jumped on your legs they would get stuck and you could pick em off one by one. I've been wearing pantyhose ever since.

Looks like 5-6 is a key stage...!

Earliest recollections for me are around 11-12 just pre-puberty... I remember seeing my first hair down under and thinking "oh sh*t" this is where it all gets decided and not being happy about stuff.

From then on I started wanting to wake up as a girl for quite a while...

xx

I Don't recall

Must have been around 6 to 8 years old. would experiment with my mothers
    lingerie. It felt good then & still does after all these years.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Mom owned a thrift shop and had loads and loads of used womens clothing coming through. I was able to occasionally go through what came in and claim something for myself.
    Wow, it's a crossdresser's paradise!!!

She told me that a great way to catch fleas on the rug was to wear pantyhose and when they jumped on your legs they would get stuck and you could pick em off one by one.
    Great excuse. I have to get some fleas and take them home

For me it was about 5 years old.

First Memory

When I was 5 i tried on my sisters panties and skirts. At 11 I was wearing my mothers panties to school.
    The first time i truly dressed as a girl was 13. My Mums bra and panties, sisters black skirt and a white blouse.

Never looked back from there...

Always wondered what it would be like to wear a skirt from 4yo. Never got the chance until I was 13 or 14. Tried on a blue jumper dress and was hooked. We moved from one apartment to another, and in one place my bedroom closet was used for storing some dresses that my mother didn't wear anymore. Boy I was really mad about having dresses that fit me hanging in my closet, NOT !!! Lived there a few years and started to buy my own things, the only problem was getting them into the house without getting caught. Luckily we lived on the 1st floor and I had an air conditioner in my window, so I would leave the package on top of the ac, go into the house, open up the side curtain and in with my new girly things. This only worked at night when it wasn't raining.

I was at least 7.
    I had a barrel in my room, I used it as a seat. One day I opened it up and it had some of my mom's old clothes stored inside. After that, I was hooked.
    Justine Solas