Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

Talking

oo i was about 4, my sis older sister dressed me in one of her dresses, it felt so normal to me, i cried when i was told to take it off., i dress now as much as i can, it still makes me feel normal and just me!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I must have been 12 or 13 when I slipped into the first pair of pantyhose. The pantyhose must have been my sisters. From time to time I would fake an illness, and stay home from school and raid my sisters closet so I could dress in their clothes for much of the day. It was more than likely I did this twice per year from 12 to 18. Almost got caught a few times...same story I am just another crossdresser.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

about 7....nothing like having 3 sistahs

how old was I

I was in the 8th grade. got home before every one else a went through my mom'sw stuff--heaven
    michille

I can't rember my childhood till around 11-12yrs I can remember beaning busted by my older sister wearing her bra and panties but nothing was ever said to me but my sisters and mother acted different after that like they knew

I guess I was a late bloomer too. I was in my early teens and pulled on my mother's girdle and nylons. The feeling was fantastic and i was hooked. the feeling of nylons on my legs is still a rush.

Smile

I was about 7 or 8 very tried on moms pantyhose out of curiosity. About the age 0f 10 or 11 my sister who is 4 years older than I am dressed me up as a girl. At the time it was supposedly just for fun. But in a year or two as we both got older she started dressing sexier and I got more intrigued. So when everyone was out I would go into her room and try on her clothes bathing suits,loungerie,which she had alot of,skirts,whatever. And I could not get enough. I then have done it of and on in private the rest of my life. I have been married now for 14 years to and my wife caught me dressing in her clothes a couple times and she at first laughed and said I want to take a picture. But then started to get mad because I was it doing all the time and was ruining her clothes. I am now 40 years old to make this story short and she buys me clothes, panties , skirts, loungerie what have you. I just hope one day I have the nerve to go out in public which I so desire to do. As of now all I have done is get dressed and go out driving but never get out of the car. Hope to get the nerve to step out. Working on a dream!

late dressing

Contrary to the experience of many of you, I didn't start dressing until my 40's. I remember being in Provincetown once & seeing a couple of CD's who were nowhere close to passing & I just wondered about them. A few years later I was them. Life can surprise you.

Lily

early like the rest

Hi Everyone

Like a lot of my sisters here Itoo started young around age 5 Moms panties.
    and of fan on till age 9 when Mom helped me dress as a girl for Halloween correct from skin out she knew but never spoke of it while Iwas a teen but my stash (purchased by me) always stayed clean the things showed up in my clean Laundry and Mom did the washing. I am now 64 and full time
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    It all started from about the age of 12-13 ish,i would be at my mates house who had sisters and i would pinch a pair of their panties and wear them the next day or when i could and it kind of took off from there really,over the last ten years its really snowballed and its getting worse now or should that be better

Avril xx
    I love being a gurl

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar

Smile

Hi, new member here but a long time dresser. I started when I was 14-15, sneaking into my mom's closet and trying on 1 of her dresses (boy, the zipper in the back was hard to do alone...<G>). Added some of her bright red lipstick and pranced around the house.....not sure what made me do it. But here I am 40+ yrs later....

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjones View Post
    for me it was very young say 3-4 years old. so i could say its always been a part of me. just wondering about everyone else. im sure this question has come up several times but i was curios.
    I was 10

I envy all of you who have sisters or female friends at young age.
    I grew up in all-boys household and never had a desire to try my mom's stuff.

My stints with female stuff come from our housemaids and other young females who came to do haircuts or traditional massages.

I was around 16 when I first "borrowed" my maid's panties. She found out that I'd been collecting them and complained she had none left....lol.
    I also borrowed her nylon underskirts and her colorful skirts.
    Thankfully she never reported it to my mom but another maid did.

I became bolder and "borrowed" panties, gowns, duster dresses, bras from my neighbors' clothlines. Got caught twice and sadly had to return all my "collections" and got really embarassed.

It wasn't until I left home to live on my own and have my own job that I started to build my own clothing collection.
    Thanks for the internet, I can shop from the comfort of my own apt.

I was arround 12 years old. Put on high heels and my moms pantyhose.
    Steffanie52

I don't remember exactly but I was younger than 5 years old.

around 6

I remember asking mom why guys don't wear pantyhose. That was an awkward moment for a parent. After that there was a rush just thinking of wearing feminine cloths.

I guess I started late. I was around 13.

Wink

Just like everyone else, I started when I was before teen or earlier. The panties felt soft and silky. I stole my mom's bra when I found out panties were not fun enough.

Smile

At age 4 during WWII kids shoes were scarce. Mom finally let me have some cute sandals we'd found, but said they were really girl's shoes. For many years she told the family yarn of me and my girl's sandals. But I don't think she ever had a clue about my crossdressing in later years.

At age 6, about the end of the war, a playmate let me try on her new black patent Mary Janes. I recall how pretty I felt wearing them.

Soon after, two male playmates found a cache of their mom's shoes she had put into the trash. We three had a ball strutting around until she caught us.

Fast forward to several years ago. My wife finally discovered my crossdressing when she surprised me wearing 3" pumps out in the garage at 5:30 am. Turned out, she gradually became receptive to my crossdressing and even became my "fashion consultant". While I often enjoy fully dressing, shoes remain my forte after all these years.

I was really young. I use to hid in my moms closet and try on clothes. Always got caught too.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    i started around 12-13, and i was in the closet up until 2 years ago

Smile

Around 24 yrs old. GF (Now wife) let me wear panties when we were intimate and it grew fron there.

Gold Member
    It's a rather distant memory, but it was around 12 or 13 wearing a pair of stockings....my mom's of course!!

Bless our dear moms

It was summer vacation between 6 & 7 grade. Bra, girdle & stockings, shoes didn't fit though. I was high on lingerie.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

? age

at 50 Im 52 wish it would been younger