Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

My first recollection, pretty much of life actually, was trying on my Mother's stage dress when I was about five. I got a good telling off!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I am not sure I will call it the "start" of cross dressing. But I was always caught with my sister s one pice swimsuit or leotards when I was about 13. My mother always ciaght me, so I stopped altogether until one day an opportunity at work came upon and I wore a skirt (as a joke... ha ha) and from that moment on.... I've been on a buying spree since with skirts, underwear, bras, sweaters, and so on.

Does my family know?
    No.

Have I dress fully in front of them ? Yes... less the breast forms and no one ever thought twice or asked about the pants or top I was wearing.

im gonna try it for the first time soon

I was 10 yrs old. Wore my moms things till i could aquire my on. Now 25 yrs later i have a complete wardrobe of female clothing and make. I wear a bra and panties everyday.

I was 5 years old. I still remember hooking up my first bra! It was the most comfortable feeling I ever experienced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

About 12, borrowing my mums tights, bra and shoes (they fitted then!).

ad omnis par
    oh goodness,

i can remember trying on my sisters heels when I was 4.

Really started dressing? 10ish.

Went out for the first time? 19.

Started dressing in whatever the hell I wanted to all of the time: 25
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I believe I was three, but possibly four years old. I distinctly remember crawling under my sister's bed and playing with her 70's cork wedges on more than one occasion.

Tis my first post by the way... yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Erica2Sweet View Post
    Tis my first post by the way... yay!
    Welcome to the forum!

how old

I may as well add my two cents. I started about the age of 8 wearing my aunts things. She was OK with it and asked me to wear her old stockings and not the new ones as I was putting runs in them.
    I was soo embarrassed i stopped for a while
    Janet

I can only guess, that I was 10-ish when my aunt asked me to zip her dress up. I zipped her and wondered how she got into that thing. Well the next day, I found out that she was wearing a long line bra and side zipper girdle. That started the love/hate relationship I have with CDing. BTW I still love girdles.

first cd exp

I was 10 when I started. My mom, a divorcee was going on a date and after she left when I went into the bathroom there was the lingerie she had worn that day to work on the top of the hamper. Her beige bullet bra, a OBG beige girdle with satin panels with her nylons attached. I was fascinated and the scent that arose from those frillies was enticing and filled me with excitement. I undressed and first slipped on the bra fastening it as I had seen her do so often than I undid the nylons and pulled on the girdle and drew each nylon up my legs carefully as my mom did to avoid runs. When I finished I looked in the mirror and felt soo femmy and sexy for the first time. It has never ceased to thrill me! I know all the ways of femminity because my mom walked about in front of me in her girdle, bras and nylons and acted as if I was not present.

for me it was about 5, growing up with 2 younger sisters there was always something to play with. I was able to keep it to a dull roar for most of my life but now after 40 years of it, I just want to keep exploring, experiencing and having fun. I love this side (the feminie charactoristics ) of me and I beleive that most people do, its the clothing that they have a hard time with.

Good evening. This is my first post. My first time was around 8 years old, using my mother's clothes.

My first time was before I was 5 years old. We moved when I turned 5 and I distinctly remember dressing way before we moved. My guess would be I was 3 or 4 at my earliest memories.

From the age of 3-4 I've always been attracxted toward feminiality?

Being and getting "Girly"

I was five years old and I wore some white panties and tights. I saw them and just had to wear them so I did! I've been a fan ever since!

I was probably about 11 or 12. I was facinated watching my mum and older sister put on their pantyhose from an early age and one day thought it was about time I had a go, and so I did along with a panty girdle.

Pribably about 10

I was about 8 when I tried on a pair of panties, then in my teens I started dressing completely
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

I was 6 or 7 when I put on panties and a cami,I started playing with make up before I was a teen and was fully dressed when I was a teen.

Transgender MtFNOp AShley AShes's Avatar
    Full dress was around 11 yrs old, it was with a older girl down the street who I dressed with for nearly 3 to 4 years.

First Time

When I was 5, me and my best friend used to play "dress-up" at his house with his grandmother's old clothes. Didn't see it back then as what it has become today. At about 8 or 9, my sister used to have some tube socks with individual pockets for each toe. She hated them, but I loved wearing them. THe first time I started to really crossdress, I was 12. I would my my aunt and uncles yard in the summer. Had a key to let myself in to get a drink of water. One day, while cooling off, found my aunt's bra laying on top of fresh washed laundry. Put it on and stuffed it with wash cloths. Now my favorite under garment is a bra. Wear one most every day.

I wore my moms red thong and a skirt I think... ; )

i was 10 or 12 when i purposefully started cding and it was one of my sis's one-peice swimsuits. theres pictures of me being dressed up in girl clothes when i was very young and that was by my mom