Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

I was about 12-13 when I started dressing, I don't know why I did it but when everyone else was out, I found some clothes (a white skirt and blouse that fit me and a pink one that didn't) which had been left in the hallway outside my room and thought that it would be a good idea to try them on. The rest is history.

kindergarden, went as a girl for halloween. Never looked back.

I remember I was in nursery school. What does that make me.....3 or 4?
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Think I was about 10! Never been happier than when wearing a mini-skirt!! lol!
    When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw them Back and Ask For Chocolate!!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Iwas about 10 too. I starting trying on my Mom's foundation garments and it escalated from there. By the time I was 13 and had my own room I was trying makeup and setting by shoulder length hair. I's use setting solution and pin my hair up and go to sleep. I'd wake up early and un-pin my hair and shake out the beautiful curls. I don't have enough hair left today to make even a small pin curl!

Very late bloomer me, I was 25 when I put on my first skirt, my then GF was out one night so I had a little play lol thinking it was a bit freeky I took it off and never delved into it again.

So now I’m 29 and went to a party 6 months ago where blokes had to dress as woman and the girls visa versa, lol I felt so comfortable in what I was wearing proly because I picked and bought what I wanted to wear, I have a thing for only wearing my own bought and paid for clothes as I think if you wear someone else’s like your mums then it a bit odd.

Anyway long story short after that party it kick started a few changes that I was to go though and reveal something that’s been underlying for some time.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Early teens, between 11-13 yrs.

My memory isn't exactly what it used to be..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

5 years old.

Aspiring Member
    When I was four I took one of my sister's dresses and crawled under the front porch. I sat under there wearing that dress until my mother called me in for supper.
    She caught me dressed once when I was about 7. She removed the dress and told me that dresses were only for girls. I couldn't understand why; still don't. Leanne

Started as teenager

I started when I was 12 or 13. Started with wearing bras because I was fascinated with the whole concept of breasts (I guess I still am!). Tried other things like leotards and full slips.

I was probably about 5 or 6, started with my moms hose and girdles, then started wearing my sisters clothes. They were always so much prettier than my boy clothes. And I've been doing it ever since.
    Striving for acceptance.

i was no more than seven the first time.

i have no idea what prompted me other than i had the opportunity and clearly the desire to explore.

it was innocent enough, i just wanted to wear my mom's panties. being a child in the fifties was a blessing in one respect -- women's underwear in that era were very feminine with more of an emphasis on silk and lace since nylon, spandex, and lycra either weren't yet invented or widely available.

so there i was in my mom's panties and my sister who is 9 years my senior walked into my parents bedroom. she didn't scold or belittle me, it's not in her nature, but she did tell me that i couldn't do that and i had to take them off and get dressed in my own clothes.

i don't believe it was her intent but i know that i did feel ashamed.

but that memory stays with me as i think back to how i got here from there......and i remember it wistfully.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I was probably 8 or 9. One year for Halloween I dressed as a lady (lost an earring too, never found it LOL). After a while that came back and I started slipping into panties and pantyhose. The world didn't end so I kept at it. And now...

So, I guess I have gone 'out' once already.

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

I was about three or four as well.. I'm glad I started then.. I can't imagine the torture those who waited until they were in their thirties or older.. all I would have said if that was me is "and my life is almost over!!!"...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I can remember coming across a white nightdress in the garden, it was totally wet with dew, but an irresistable force drew me to put it on and walk about with it on - it felt good! Trouble is I wasn't very conscious in those days of what year it was. But by deduction must have been between age 4 and about 7. I've done a good job of suppressing it over the years, sometimes for longish periods. But of course it always comes back....

Wow the first time I dressed was when my mom dressed me up as a girl for Halloween. I was 10 years old and I remember how good it made me feel. Little did I realize what a profound effect that would have on me as an adult. lv dana

I remember wanting to crossdress as early as kindergarten, and I remember being in a local Little Theater play as a kid at about age 5 where I had to wear leotards, and relished every minute of it! I tried on "dress-up clothes" in my elementary years, and I remember being chastised for trying to put on my mom's nylons and pumps when I was about 3 or 4. I was caught again at about age 7 trying on my sister's shoes, and was chastised again.
    That only made me get stealthier. I was obsessed with tights and nylons, and I dressed up in my mom's, and used her high heels as soon as I wore the same size she does. I was depressed for many years as my feet kept growing, and I had to find a new source. For many years, I lived with self-chastisement and was obsessed with just putting it out of my mind, considering myself a freak. The true healing began in the past year, culminating in my first SCC, (08) finally finding inner peace nad self-acceptance. We crossdressers are growing in number every day, and I think we're gaining acceptance more and more every day!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

About 5 or 6, it just felt right to wear girls' clothes. Of course I got chastised for it.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I was about 11 years old

I was about 11 years old when I started wearing my moms dresses and bras. When I was in grade 7 we had a slave sale where we in the 7th grade were purchased by the higher grades kids. They were able to tell us what to do and what to wear....most of the guys had to wear skirts and bras. I was very happy with that idea as I new what would fit from moms clothes. Mom did agree with the dress I picked and the bra,nylons and shoes too. Darn it felted good to dress up without having to hide.

The first occasion I can remember was when I was 4 of 5 years old. I wore a coat of a girl next door and was very exited about the feeling.

But the real dressing stated when I was 11 - 12 years old. My mother was quite some time from home, so I had lots of occasions to browse in her and - that was the best - in my sisters wardrobe.

Jolanda

I was 13 and dressed in a purple dress my mother had, hose, and white heels. I had skipped school. I then went out for a walk and actually walked by a home being built with many construction workers only feet away from me. I think I was passable, but I think my first time dressing was my introduction to pink fog. It was fantastic!

For me,,it was at age 7, my babysitter wanted to take me to a public park wading pool, but I had no swimsuit. In those days, all boys wore speedo brief type swimsuits, soo,,she fashioned a pair of her full brief nylon panties on me, to wear while in the pool. I loved it,,and forever "hooked":-)

I dressed up for charity about two years ago (age 37) but I guess that doesn't really count

I've been under-dressing for two and a half years now but December 29th 2008 was my first time fully dressed. I've been dressed twice since then. As much as I enjoy it, I couldn't do it on a daily basis, theres way too much effort involved.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

I startedit at about 12

still I enjoy cding since 1976 till today

my earliest remembrance was when i got out of the shower and my mom "jokingly" told me to change in my sisters room after i got out, so i did as i was told and changed in my sisters room lol, just not in my clothes. I don't know what made me do it, probability saw something on tv or something.

I walked into the family room wearing her pink ballet uniform with a tutu, slippers and sparkly pink tights.

i replay it in my mind everytime i put on girls clothes

when i first watched this video it reminded me of that experience, just pitcher everything pink,and that would have been me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOhN6LNzmc
    Last edited by britneyb; 02-02-2009 at 09:10 PM.