Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

Red face pre-teen

not sure, exactly. trying on Mom's hose and girdles.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

:)

i remember being 9 and dressing for my best friend at the time.

I was very young. 3 or 4 yrs old when I started fooling around with fem clothing.

I think I started dressing when I was 7 wearing my Mom's panties and bra. I don't know what attracted me to them. My parents were outside doing yard work, so I was bored and went rummaging through my parent's drawers. There was just something that attracted to those satin panties and front hook bra.

I was around 5-6 years old and wore my friends older sisters dress when we played in his basement I always wanted to be the mom when we played different games.

Stephanie Michelle

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyjones
    how old where you when you started dressing?

[SIZE="2"]Hi Sally! Are you in Kansas City, MO or Kansas City, KS?

I first crossdressed later than most, but I spent a long time preparing to do it. I put on my aunt’s makeup when I was about 4 or 5 years old, but dressing up just wasn’t possible in my childhood environment, plus my sisters’ clothes were way too big (they were 10 and 11 years older than me)! Later, I remember looking at women’s clothes in catalogs for hours on end, and being fascinated by costume breastforms in a retro novelty catalog. Gradually the desire to dress up took hold, but it wasn’t until my first girlfriend left her skirt at my house that I truly crossdressed for the first time. Just innocently trying that skirt on opened up a whole new world, and in a very short span of time I became completely transformed. I regret waiting so long, because it always feels so natural and fun, and I missed out on my girlhood…[/SIZE]

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi All-

It was so long ago that the first pair of panties I put on were made of sabretooth fur.

Actually I don't recall the first time I put on an article of female clothing, but I do recall quite distinctly being about 5 or 6 years old and looking through a Sears-Roebuck catalog (yes, I am that old, thanks for mentioning it) and telling my mother I wanted girl underwear and some dresses and shoes for Christmas. I didn't get backhanded or anything, but I was told rather emphatically that not only do little boys not wear girl clothes, they don't even want to wear girl clothes. Well, I sure did.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Well, I started trying on my moms stocking and heels when I was about 6 or 7, so I guess that's when it all started. It just continued fro that point on.

Hi new here, I think I was 8 or 9 when I tried on my mom's girdle and stockings and just felt wonderful,
    when I was around 13 I was watching a house and watering plants for a neighbor for two weeks. well over that time period I got curious and checked closets and eventually tried on a dress with pantie hose and found a wig, I think the heels fit also. I was so happy looking in the mirror, sitting with my legs croseed in the living room. My first and last complete dress up until I was much older, but oh what a wonderful feeling and memory. I remember my heart racing and I was so happy.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    Hi I am a new member
    Hi Brenda, and welcome. Be sure to post an intro of yourself in the New Member Introductions Forum to get the Grand Welcome from all here!

Beginning

I'm not too sure when I started, maybe 11 or 12? It actually began with a dream where I was with an aunt and a (very hot) cousin and I was a total girl, just hangind out and feeling fem. It felt so real and natural that I will never forget the how much I wanted it to be real, and have been trying to get back there ever since.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

I remember liking nylons when very small. I rubbed women's legs as early as I can remember. Nobody minds that from a really young child.

At age 5 or so, I sneaked downstairs and put on my mother's slip. It made me really excited and I learn to masturbate then.

When I became 11 or 12, my parents let me stay home alone. The first time I was alone, I found nylons in the trash left by my sisters. I put them on and instantly became quite excited.

I became hooked on pantyhose and have loved them ever since.

Late developer

[SIZE="3"] The very first time I ever put on a piece of womens clothing was when I was 14, I tried my mothers corset and her stockings. That was the one and only time until I reached the ripe old age of sixty. Since then it's become part of who I am and I share this love of my feminine side with my loving wife.

Joanne
    [/SIZE]

I was 5 or 6. I stopped for a while, but I have started again.

It all started around 8 years old. I am the last child of five,my father passed away when i was one. I was raised by my mother and my three sisters. My sisters would dress me up and put make up on me. I loved it. I guess that they wanted another sister!

Smile

I was 5 when I found a pair of heels and tried them on ,it felt natural . That may be why I have sooo many shoes
    Terri

5 or 6, I found this beautiful white lacy frilly thing in a box, almost like doll's clothing, hidden in the bottom of a drawer in my parents' room.

It sang to me. What was it doing there? I was way too young to feel any arousal or anything, it was just beautiful and I wanted to wear it, to see myself wearing it. There was a huge mirror right there...

Hiding, I struggled to fit into it. It was way, way too small, and so I eventually moved on to other beautiful things found in other closets, but I never forgot that first one.

Ironically, I realized years later that I had once worn the thing already. It was made for me.

I was trying to put on my own Christening outfit.

It was strange because my parents did never go to church, or take me to church, yet at one time they'd had me Christened wearing that outfit, before I can remember.
    Last edited by Wen4cd; 08-05-2009 at 09:31 PM.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

When I was baptised in a cute blue dress with white lace,cute socks,and white patent leather shoes,screaming my lungs out,while that man poured cold water over my head.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I can't remember exactly when, but it was probably around the age of 12. This is about when I became a latch key kid and had some time to myself at home. I started with a pair of tights I found in a box of old clothes that my parents stored in my closet. I also tried on a pink skirt and top. I then moved to some of my mom's pantyhose and one piece swimsuits. It is only in the last decade that I've tried to complete the image with a wig, makeup, and heels.

When I was younger than 12, I do remember looking at Sears catalogs with a keen interest in the leotards and tights section, and had longed to know what it would be like to wear such clothes. I might have started this around the age of 8 or so.

First started dressing

I first started to dress when I was 24. I met my wife 4 years later, told her about Robin and then after we were married I stopped dressing for 20 years,just didn't have the urge. About 12 years ago after my twin girls graduated from Highschool I started to dress again. About 4 years ago I came out as Robin and met others. I LOVE it and will NEVER go back in the closet again. Hugggggs, Robin

Banned Read only
    I'm a late bloomer, I started at 13. Didn't go all out ever until I was already 27.

Aspiring Member
    I have no idea, what I do remember was telling my sister how I wanted to be like her, she was 5 years older than me and must have been about 15 at the time, not sure really
    I went for a walk in a skirt the first time when I was 13
    bought my first skirt and pair of sandals when I was 16

I was 12. I decided to have some fun. It was a boring day. I fell in love with it though.

I was about 6 years old and remember being caught in the closet wearing my mothers clothes

My parents took a picture of me when I was around 2yo trying to put on a pair of my mom's pantyhose over my clothes. I was probably too young to have the urge to do this, so I was probably just being curios and doing what my mom did. But, it was still the first time I ever did that. I can't remember the actual age that I really started to CD, but it was somewhere around 12-14.