Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

if i can ignore about my child days, I started at 38

[SIZE="4"]I was 5 years old when my mom made me wear a pair of her panties to kindergarten under my boy clothes because all my underpants were in the laundry. I remember complaining about it at the time, but after that I started wearing her panties frequently and secretly. I was dressing fully in mom's clothes, whenever I could, by age 9 and got caught by my younger sis and bro at age 10.[/SIZE]

Smile first wore

I was around 10 when i first put on a pair of my mothers rht stockings, been hooked from that day on.

Deniese

Around 10. Went to the laundry room and wore my moms clothes.

I started about the age 8 - 9. I wore my mothers lingerie, slippers, and gloves.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

About 5 yrs old.

Around 11 or 12. Funny this I have no idea why I started. It's just something I did without thinking.

I first tried on my mom's pantyhose about age five. I started dressing about 8 or 9 and have been dressing since. Started with simple but like most now do enjoy the full transformation.

my first time

I was fifteen years old when I first put some of my mother's clothes on. The feeling was so incredible I will never forget how the silk VS panties felt.

I remember discovering my mom’s shoes, pantyhose and bras pretty earlier...somewhere between the ages of 5 and 7.

How old I was

I was in the 7th grade. I would get home before the family did and I would put my mom's bra, panties and a slip on, ah the memory.
    michille

Ar 12 and it was Moms stuff

about 13

I would go into moms room when my parents were at work, and put on
    her wonderful, satin panel girdles.It progressed and later I would put on her
    nurse uniform and pumps.but on this one occasion I sliped on her little short
    leg playtex, free spirit girdle and had my first orgasm.Dressing on that day
    had become sex.Later, I remember my mom asking me if there was something
    wrong with my stomach;you see, she had found seemen stains in her favorite
    girdle.What she didn"t understand was that her favorite girdle had also become my favorite girdle.......

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    3 or 4. My cousin's mary janes & bobby socks. It was also the first time I was caught! I didn't don a wig untill august 2008 (I was 26, now 27). Things haven't been the same since
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

how old where you when you started dressing

I have always wore things of my sisters at one time or another starting aaround 12 or 13, but started dressing fully and going out in public atout 8 years ago and never looked back.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    First try-on I guess around age 7. Regularly since about 11-12 yo.

My first interest for feminine things occurred when I was about 5, and I had an child's encyclopaedia. One of the books was about ballet. Of course, at that age and at that time, ballet was in my mind a girl-only activity. I remember locking my bedroom door and windows, and trying to repeat the ballet steps.

I felt so girly, had a big thrill about it. And for some reason I knew that I had to keep this to myself and not get caught.

Not exactly crossdressing, but very close in several aspects.

5 or 6...always remember longing to be like the girls in grade school/high school. I didn't start dressing in full until I was in my early 20s though.....

I've been "dressing" all my life, I guess. My mom and dad didn't cut my hair until I started school. Back in the day, I had long golden blonde curls (sigh) and was often confused with a girl. My sister bought me a pair of leotards when I was young (probably 6-7?) because I was bugging her about wearing pantyhose. She used to put makeup on me too.

Michelle

I was 8 or 9 when I saw my grandmother's skirt in an old clothes closet. I tried it on and the rest, as they say, is history.

Karen Sue

i was about 12 or 13 and i wondered wat panties and pantyhose's felt like. so one day after school i was home alone and went up to my moms room and tried a pair on and i just loved the feeling of it all.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I became curious about what it would feel like to be in girls skintight dancewear. So at age 10 while home alone, I sneaked into my sister's dance bag and put on her leotards and tights that she wore to dance classes and minced about the house in them. Been hooked ever since. Many years later, still love the look on the ladies and feel of them on me.

When I was four I remember really wanting to wear the plaid mini-skirt that the girl next door was wearing. One day we made a tent in the garden and swapped clothes, but had to hastily swap back before we were discovered. Through my teenage years I would look at girls and want them, but also want to dress like them which was rather tormenting. At university I got chance to go out twice dressed as a girl, both times for student "drag" events, and on one of them I got chance to go out on the town, which was fantastic! I even picked up a GG who was in a student residence near to me who seemed totally cool with it all. Wish I'd done more of that in my student days.
    Last edited by Kara Connor; 08-14-2009 at 04:36 PM.

This question has been raised before, and I always wonder if I am the only one who went to the store to get their own first pair of panties. I never tried on mom's stuff, and have no sisters. I just liked the ads in the paper and the catalogs so much I decided I wanted to have some girl's stuff. at 12 years old, I went to a very close Target and went shopping in the young girls part of the intimates section, guessed on the size and took home some satin panties. (ok, so I didn't buy them, but they did go home with me. I wouldn't condone that today.)

I guessed perfect on the size, was wearing them as soon as I got home and have been buying panties for myself ever since.

I was 10. I vividly remember the green mini skirt and cork heels.

I was young!

Age 11......mom's pantyhose and I was hooked! Even before I hooked a bra I was hooked!
    Lacey