Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

My mother used me as a model while she made dresses for those less fortunate when I was about 5. I hated it. About 8 I started on my own and never stopped.

Seven.... 5 decades ago!! sigh................
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lets go shopping!! AndreaCD 2007's Avatar
    I was 11... i first tryed on my grandmothers nylons, and pantygirdle
    . She had only girdles and garterbelts.. not beliveing in pantyhose...sigh. What a moment in time for me!

About 4 of us boys discovered a ballerina tutu (....certainly got my attention) in one of our parents' garage . We were all about 5-8.
    I don't know about them, or what they thought, and I don't want to know or care.
    I also happened to be fascinated with their sisters at that age, and the things they did.....Looked like a fun & different world to me. Those girls, you know....made fashion and clothes seem kind of neat and special in an exclusive kind of way, they were so into it. It was just way too exotic for me to ignore.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I started when I was around four.

I was about ten when I decided to try on a pair of my older sisters high heels, and the second I stepped into them I knew this was for me!!

The little girls who lived across the street from me - and I - also used to love dragging out my mom's heels and walking around in them. They weren't as much fun as the little swimsuit but I do remember liking the heels just fine.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

first stated

i cant say.it all started back when jacki gleson show,or the loranswelk show had some transveson the show.but i went and stolen my brothers friends sisters cheerleder outfit. long orange skirt and sweater.

I was probably 4 or 5 my older sis had a fashion show and i was the star!

Too young to remember

It was so long ago that naming a specific year is impossible. The periods when it was not available or was but only briefly are more memorable though in a bad way.

Mom put dresses on all of us as babies. People had to guess for baby shower gifts back then. Four boys, not a lot of money,and new baby girls clothes made us very small drag queens. Somewhere around four years I started my own little mess.

Phose go with everything nikki in hose's Avatar
    The first time for me was was about 4 or 5 and it wasa pair of pantyhose. I've been hooked on pantyhose ever since. I played around in my step-mothers heels and pantyhose in my early teens and occasionaly tried on some of her other underwear. The first time I got the urge to fully dress was about 19, I was living with a girl who was about my size. One day while she was at work I decided to see what it would be like to be her...

Yes, I was probably 6 or 7, I remember going to bed at night and tucking under my shirt a pair of rollup sucks just to see how it felt to have boobs. it stop until I was maybe twelve and I saw in a Vanity magazine some beautiful women and thought how much I would like to be or at list look like one of them, then I started trying on my mother's blouses and bras and I being doing it on and off ever since.

I was about 14 years when I started to dress a girl and iI am a woman now.

I would say 13, but I know i dressed wayyyy before that. My mother I think fueled it by using me as a dress dummy(she was a seamstress). I was always encouraged to dress as a girl on halloween, but for some strange reason fought it??? I think(am sure) my mother and sister know I crossdress. My sister gave me a pair of her black loafers to wear to school when I was in 8th grade(age 13-14). They, to me, were obviously girls, but no one noticed.

As far back as I can remember I would say about 5 years old.

about 13 but ithink it was there before then.

Tammie and me ... "Birds of a Feather"

Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    Hi Everyone;

At 14 a MILF told me I needed to be wearing a bra as my tits were as big as hers.

I tried on my older sisters lace cup underwire bra and it fit me like I had been measured for it.

After that experience I was/am a crossdresser forever.
    Tammie ... You and I share almost identical experiences, I have Gynecomastia and my tits started to develop at 10. All the kids at school, and my three older sisters made fun of me and said I should be wearing a bra ... By the time I was 13, my tits had grown to the size of an adult woman's ... Larger than either of my 15 and 16 year old sisters, but the same size as my 18 year old sister Patti's, size 36B ... One of Mom's best girlfriends told me I should wear a bra to prevent my tits from sagging and getting even bigger ... So one day, when I was home alone, I just "tried on" sister Patti's black lace, 36B, "Glamorize" underwire bra ... Which. like your bra, fit like a glove ... So I wore it a whole weekend under bulky flannel shirts to see how it would feel ... THAT WAS IT ! ... I WAS HOOKED ! ... And it wasn't long before I graduated from just bras to panties, stockings, high heels, skirts, blouses, and dresses ... After Mom abd all three of my sisters caguht me wearing their clothes, and engaging in "self gradification, Mom took me to a "Gender Councilor", and after months of sessions with a the councilor, she told Mom and my sisters that I WASN'T Gay, that some men enjoyed Crossdressing but Crossdressers weren't perverts and it wasn't wasn't abnormal, Mom bought me some bras, panties, thigh high stockings and a pair of spike heeled pumps and Mom and Patti gave me a bunch of skirts tops, abd dresses etc, and I was allowed to dress as a female, AT HOME ONLY, whenever I wanted to ... Which soon became every day ... And I'm derssing almost full time at home since I took a medical retirement from my job.

Hugs-N-Kisses to all ... Jeanine
    Last edited by Jeanine; 11-22-2009 at 06:10 AM.

my first time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    i was 5 or 6 I wore my mothers bra, panties and shoes.
    I also started at a very young age. when I was 9. My step mother Caught me wearing her swim suit.

Well this is just my story~

I have been interested in dressing up in nylon/lycra spandex my whole life, but my first cross dressing experience in public was what really got me started. I had managed to get this really tiny tight skirted leotard from a second hand shop and I also managed to get a wig there. They were really nice about it didn't say much. I was around 13 at the time and I had to take a bus there because I didn't want to go anywhere near my neighborhood. Anyways, I decided to buy some ultra shimmery tights at one store and a little bit of make up from a drug store. These were heart wrenching purchases, but I always went really far away so no one would know me.

I had everything together and dressed a little, bit when my parents weren't home. I would walk around and this got me so excited. I didn't really hit puberty full on yet so I still looked really girly. Anyways, I decided to go out one early morning and bike to the local subway/train called bart.

It was pretty early in the morning around 4:30am. My parents weren't home because they were out at my uncles house to fix something, it was pretty far and they said they weren't going to come back until tomorrow, so I didn't have to worry about anything. I got dressed. I shaved everything the night before because I planned it all out. I wore beige ultra shimmer tights, a black skirted leotard which the skirt barely covered the leotard portion and didn't full cover the back, regular sneakers, leg warmers, and a small pink duffel bag. I figured I should have the bag and make it look like I was going to dance practice or skating practice. Anyways, I swore to myself I wouldn't carry an extra set of clothes because if I did I would just change at the first sight of a person. Oh I also had just stuffed a little bit just with some tissue because I only managed to get a training bra.

Well when I went outside it was freezing cold and dark, but no one was really around. The place was open so I had to get a ticket and get on the train. I figured there would just be just a few people so I could have someone see me, but not worry about too many stares.

I had to buy a ticket, and run up to the platform. There were a couple people there so I was getting kind of shy and embarrassed, but I made a promise to myself that I would go. So I went. I went and bought the ticket. I don't think anyone really payed that much attention. There was a woman there and the security people along with the news stand person. The woman kind of looked at me for a second, but then just went on going into the station. When I started going up the escalator I did notice the security guard staring at me.

When I got up to the platform there was the woman I saw earlier and two men. I just stood waiting for the next train and looked every now and then to see if any of them were looking at me or thought I was weird. None of them really noticed me at first, but one of the guys started staring at me now and then. I think he saw that my skirt didn't really cover the back part of my leotard I don't know. I was kind of a little embarrassed so I ended up sitting down.

When the train arrived there were like 8 people in the car already. Plenty of seats, but still more people than I expected. I went in and got a few stares. I sat near the back of the car and there was only one woman there. She stared at me and then stared at my outfit. I felt really nervous at this point. She just smiled and asked if i was going to go ice skating. I just nodded and didn't say anything else. She kind of just looked at me now and then until I got to the next city. I got off and went outside.

I had to hurry because I didn't want to go out after the sun came out. So I kind of rushed out. The station was pretty empty and no one else got off at this stop. I walked outside of the station and there were a few people heading towards the gate. They all kind of looked at me, but I kept walking. I didn't really know where I was going, but I wanted to go somewhere secluded. It was a small city and there weren't that many people out. I walked 5 or 6 blocks getting the occasional stare from people who walked on the same side of the side walk. I then ran behind a big office building. It wasn't that secluded, but there was somewhere to sit. I sat on a concrete wall that surrounded some tree.

After I came I began to realize that the street was just across from the lot and people walking on the side walk could really see me. I don't think anyone did see me, but that's when I started to realize how crazy I was to do that there. The sky started to become blue now and I really felt embarrassed about wearing this outfit. I wanted to change, but I didn't bring any clothes so I just was in horror about having to get back on the train and go back.

I made sure my wig was on right and kind of ran back to the station. There were more people there and I just looked at the ground and put the ticket in and went to the platform. I walked to the end of the platform were there were less people, but this one guy kept staring at me and he slowly walked closer to me. I stared away, but whenever I looked back I knew he was staring at the back of my leotard. I just looked away and he was getting closer and closer. He was some older guy like in his 40s in a suit. It was really weird because I was only like 13 at the time, but yeah...

Anyways, he eventually ended up near me and walked up and asked if I was going ice skating. I just nodded my head kind of looking down. He asked if I knew about some incident that happened to a figure skater and how she was disqualified. I just shook my head.

I was so relieved the train came after he asked me the questions. I got on and sat down. There were a couple people in the train, but I went to the back again. It was weird the guy sat right next to me. He kept rubbing his legs against my pantyhose and stuff.

I kind of moved my leg away and scooched over, but he kept on just talking and moving towards me. I was getting kind of annoyed, but it would be really rude and weird if I just got up.

After my stop came up I just whispered quietly I had to go (so I didn't sound like a guy). As I was getting up and as he did he moved his hand up the back of my leg up my tights and touched my butt. I mean he was weird and all, but I really didn't expect this so I kind of jumped. No one else saw it because we were in the back of the car. I kind of was startled and mad, but it was my stop and I just walked out. He waved as the train left. I realized I was wearing a pretty provocative outfit. Just a really short skirted leotard with ultra shimmery tights, but I guess I was just overwhelmed with my own horniness before I came.

I got a few more stares at my stop, but I went out and went home as fast as I could. I had an exhilarating first time out and though I had a weird incident with a man I wanted to do it again. I guess this is where my experiences with crossdressing and exhibitionism really began. I wonder if I would be more normal if I didn't go out that day.
    Last edited by dancinginthedark; 12-01-2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Removed your paragraph with graphic sexual content. This is not allowed on the site. Please read the rules. Dancin

around 12

next door after school, his older sisters things fit me perfectly

i was around 6-7 when my sisters dressed me up to play tea party, they decided to have a little sister and put me in lace fronted panties - from that day i was hooked as i loved the skirt and blouse mums bra and sisters panties - to this day i wear panties every day for work but have to change and hide them as soon as i get home so wife does not find them - one day will come out to her

to this day i wear panties every day for work but have to change and hide them as soon as i get home so wife does not find them - one day will come out to her
    I hope you the best~ I do the same thing~! They have some girly underwear made for men on ebay maybe you can check those out. You can always say they were made for a man xD

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

Not sure how old...

I know I tried on stockings when I was pretty young, maybe 7 or 8. I looked like a little girl when I was real young too. Plus I had a lot of older sisters. I feel like they dressed me up at some point, I have a vague memory of it

I didn't start really dressing a lot until about 10 years ago, mostly fishnets & panties. Then it accelerated in the last 5 years or so with full clothes, boots and makeup and eyelashes, etc. Oh and actually leaving the house!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

I was 5 years old and my parents were visiting friends with a daughter the same age. We were told to go play and she dressed me in one of her pretty party dresses. Adults thought it was cute and I loved it.