Thread: Heading for a makeover

Heading for a makeover

Well, I'm biting the bullet and heading out to a trans makeover salon downtown. I'm so excited about it, but nervous too. I really want to see how femme I can look with someone professionally doing my makeup. But what gets me nervous is if I don't look good even with her help. What if I'm just not cut out to look like a woman?

I guess I shouldn't worry and just enjoy the experience. Which I know I will once I get down there.

I did go to a place like this a number of years ago, but I don't have any photos. I left the only Polaroid in the change room and I've been kicking myself for it for years, so lots of glam shots today.

Wish me luck!
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Good Luck Kayla, no matter how it turns out, Enjoy it...!

I do have a question for the rest of us, I have never worn makeup except for holloween.

Are there places like beauty salons that a person can go to, just to have makeup done.

I would love to see what I look like with, how to say..... makeup done right.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Yeah!! Take your camera and do post lots of photos!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think you will be happy,but don't forget to give them the camera and get as many different shots and angles as you can,sometimes out of a hundred shots, only 5 will be keepers.When they finish with you, evaluate your look and have them change what you feel is necessary.Also I would ask many questions so you can give reproducing the look a shot.

just enjoy yourself take pictures have fun ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Kayla, good luck with your makeover, I hope it goe sweel and you eill look beautiful. I have a makeover booked on 30 December, and I hope that will go well for me too. Finally everyone here will be anle to seewhat I look like!
    I'm sure it will turn out OK for you, just enjoy the experience, thats what I intend to do.
    living the dream

Someday

Someday - I'm going to get a complete makeover performed by real GGs in a real womans' salon - that is my goal.

Meanwhile, enjoy yours and show us the before and after.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Relax and enjoy. Advice which you have probably thought of yourself - take a camera (with new batteries) and get the staff to photograph you lots and lots!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Kayla: You will look fantastic. Go for it girl.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Kayla you will be fine don't get to nervous I went to makeover studios a few times and it came out perfect. Take lots of pictures and just relax

Well, I'm back and all my fears were allayed. She did an incredible job and did a little photo shoot for me at the end where I got to try on a bunch of different wigs and see all my possible looks.

I could have spent the whole day there just starting at myself in the mirror, I finally looked way more like Kayla than like myself. Next time I head there it'll be with plans for dancing after.

I'll be resizing photos and posting to the picture gallery very soon.

Silver Member
    Lovely pics Kayla! I enjoyed every one of them.