Thread: Finally made a phone call.

Finally made a phone call.

A few days ago I finally had a really nice talk with "Insearchofme" on the phone. Dana has (God bless her) tried for over a year to get me to meet or talk on the phone. And I just couldn't do it.

I was really nervous. She was awesome and within a few minutes we were chatting like old friends. She was telling about Txkimberly, Karen Hutton and a few of the other girls she has met.

Thanks Dana for putting me at ease. Now If I could only get the courage to go out............

And thanks to this site for some really nice people!

Katie

That's awesome!!! Dana is a sweetheart for sure!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-26-2008 at 08:31 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    It just takes time and confidence. When I joined this site I was just another closeted guy in a dress. Now I go out once a month and have quite a wardrobe to boot. Thanks to many of the ladies on this site I now have the courage even though I dont pass that easily to go out and I feel better and more comfy everytime I do. Just take those baby steps and before you know it you will be taking Karren Hutton style giant leaps!!
    Erika Leigh

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.

What the hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Moore View Post
    A few days ago I finally had a really nice talk with "Insearchofme" on the phone. Dana has (God bless her) tried for over a year to get me to meet or talk on the phone. And I just couldn't do it.

I was really nervous. She was awesome and within a few minutes we were chatting like old friends. She was telling about Txkimberly, Karen Hutton and a few of the other girls she has met.

Thanks Dana for putting me at ease. Now If I could only get the courage to go out............

And thanks to this site for some really nice people!

Katie
    We're all in this together Why would anyone suspect such a story would garner anything other than support from this group?

That said, I have to extend my appreciation to this group for allowing me to be and to project myself. I'm not sure the projection captures the total male/female dichotomy, or if that even really exists.

Thank you all for your postings and support.

Lee

This looks like a good spot to say a VERY SPECIAL thanks to everyone here for making the place what it is your ALL very special ! thank all of ya so much.

I know Dana from when she lived here. We had lunch together a couple of times. Sure do miss her!

The nicest girls in the world are on this website !!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

See people here are pretty cool.
    Angie

Yup Yup Dana is awesome! She is one of the few people I've met "drab" and felt 100% comfortable. I used work near her home town once a month and so got to see her every once in a while, but my company hired someone to take care of that contract. :-(

sounds lovely. maybe one of you will post thw number