Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHat did santa bring you?

Santa hasn't brought me anything for a few years now, so I just buy something for myself. This year it's this outfit, supposedly shipped yesterday from Asia, so I hope to see it within a week or so:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A new chainsaw, and a block heater for my Detroit, Nothing femmy. But now I can start my truck in the cold.

an unusual gift from someone that has visited, a womans blazer....maybe that's their sign that they know!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    The timing was right to replace my aging car so I consider that gift enough.

On the side, though, I went out and gifted myself a few nice sale items: 2 pairs of black satin pants, two satin ruffle blouses, some slips and a lovely sweater.

this is what my darling wife baught me.....

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/a6/3b/1ab2_1.JPG

not me in the pic of course!

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Bought some things for myself today but

My daughter and I are going out shopping together tomorrow where she wants to get me a few things. She's going to let me choose what I want to get. That's going to be so nice, shopping with my daughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by avril findlay View Post
    Well I won't be opening them till tomorrow but I know I'm getting a pleated tweed skirt from my sister June and a bra, French knickers, and slip set from my GGfriend Fiona.
    you are lucky to have people that accept you.

SAme as Tracy & Joanne I got nothing as my So decided to leave me for a guy she works with just before Christmas so no presents under my christmas tree this year!!!

Some lingerie, some '1928' jewelry( I luv the stuff) and an awesome LBD.

Oh! and we( my SO and I) are going to do some after Christmas shopping together!
    No closet is big enough!

Aspiring Member
    to all who received presents, GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by julimac2003 View Post
    SAme as Tracy & Joanne I got nothing as my So decided to leave me for a guy she works with just before Christmas so no presents under my christmas tree this year!!!
    shit hun!

i am so sorry to hear that. we are all here poncing on about what we had for xmas and your relationship has collapsed. i am so so sorry babe! i really do hope the new year will bring you some happiness.

if you wat to chat, a shoulder to cry then pvt me

thinking of you hunny

paula x

Quote Originally Posted by debbeelee1 View Post
    My wife got me some great stuff; two sets of fake nails, a dynamite make up kit, a dozen pair of panties and some latex clothes, yep, black body breifer with garters, black panties, black hose and red hose. Can't wait to try them on! I must have been a very good girl this past year!
    Wow babe. You must have been very goooooooooooood!!

Mom gave me a gift card to Macy's. I purchased make up with that. My wife surprized me with a blouse that she bought. She got it for herself, but the next day it was hanging in my closet. I asked her about this and she said "I saw the way you reacted to it, so you can have it.". I think I am going to wear it tonight.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Paula UK View Post
    this is what my darling wife baught me.....

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/a6/3b/1ab2_1.JPG

not me in the pic of course!
    [SIZE="3"]WoW! That's nice, Paula. What color is yours?

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

[SIZE="3"]My wife gave me a set of nail polish and a lovely red sweater. I was hoping that she would give me something feminine. Was I surprised!

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

My wife goes with don't tell she won't ask. To not see is to believe it is not happening. So I bought myself a bra (pretty with lace), a gold corset with black trim, some 4" heels in red, a skirtsuit in blue with red trim and a beautiful broach! All gifts that I know I want.
    Charlie

Wow, 4 pairs of stockings, a mini that is very short, panties and demi bra (first one, and it fits great and looks good under boy shirt)!!! If they only knew at work

Silver Member
    I didn't recieve anything femmy which was expected but I did recieve a new digital camera from my son. This was totally unexpected but was exactly what I wanted as my old camera quit working several months ago. I could not be any more happy about this.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Sadly,nothing femme this year. But I received a pair of awesome antique German straight razors. Actually polishing and honing them tonight.

To those who did get cool femme stuff awesome.

Penguins and Steelers wear.... candy... electric socks and gloves.... peace on earth and good will towards men.... about the same as last year....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I didn't get anything even remotely related to CDing, but I am very happy with what I got.

I put bags on the counter and say 'Loolk what you and Santa got me. She wraps it. She loves it. And most of the time I forget what it is!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I KNOW what I want for NEXT Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Santa hasn't brought me anything for a few years now, so I just buy something for myself. This year it's this outfit, supposedly shipped yesterday from Asia, so I hope to see it within a week or so:
    Pictures of Sometimes in this outfit! It's simply FABULOUS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Two skirts, two tops and two set's of sexy panties.... I wonder what it is about the "Two" Oh.... and a pact of understanding!! She is the one that got me into this!

Jen
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

Quote Originally Posted by gennee View Post
    [SIZE=3]WoW! That's nice, Paula. What color is yours?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Gennee[/SIZE]
    hiya, exactly the same colour , i love it

paula