Thread: wife comentar

wife comentar

Yesterday i tried on my new breastforms with the help from wife, i thought i just put them in a bra the first time but wife said i had to try with the glue for the best fit, it was a very nice evening but the best coment came when i went to bed without the bra and my wife came in and said good night she lifted the sheats and said with a smile - they look better in the nightdress -
    any other coments??
    jane.

That is so sweet. Be sure to tell her how much you love her
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hi Jane,
    You're very lucky to have such a supporting wife! She's a keeper. I just tried the adhesive myself, isn't it lovely? Going to do it again today for awhile. The proper forms do so much for your looks and confidence. Betcha went and tried on everything in front of the mirror all day.

Does your wife have any like minded friends? Kidding, almost.

Hugs, Terri

Your one of us lucky girls hun Love that woman forever.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Your one of us lucky girls hun Love that woman forever.
    Angie
    I wish I could find an understanding woman,who would help me understand this horrific
    problem I have&help me learn to dress as a woman properly.Except for all of you,no one in my family knows to this very day,I still raid mothers closet&dress in her wardrobe
    sometimes,if I'm over her house,taking care of house&animals,when she is away on business.I love to wear pantyhose,under my jeans&change at mothers house&dress in her good outfits&heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Chewies sister-moulted!
    To those using glue ... Oh my , a word of caution to those using the old tape clevevage trick alongside glued on forms . I use medical grade transpore tape , it works fine , although sometimes can leave some residue and can hurt to remove . On friday I used this cleveage method and medical grade alcohol to fix my 40f forms . It worked a treat , but removing the lot was a real alarming wake up call. To release the forms I use a medical grade cleanser too , they came off fine , but I didnt check to see if there was any of the form glue affixed to the tape , bonding it firmly in place to my chest.
    Stupid.
    I gabbed the end of the tape and tore it off...... and left some very nasty blisters as a result.........on both sides .
    So if youre gonna use glue , and tape - please becareful..........

i really dont know why i had this thought i realllllllllllllllllllly dont.
    was just a reaction thought of sticking one in the middle of your back and waiting for her to come to bed lol

(reaction thought for me is getting a reaction from others lol )
    as i said i so dont know where that thought came from

Thank you all for the response, i know i am lucky to have a wondeful wife. i am a little scared to think of the glue when i shall remove the forms but time will showe, wont let it ruin my good feelings right now.
    Jane.

Your wife is a real "keeper" - I wish mine was as accepting as yours
    JoAnne Wheeler

Congratulations ; you have to cherish your wife a lot !

Mine is rather reluctant to my CDing.
    At the moment she can hardly accept looking at me wearing one of her skirts.
    And looking at me wearing my C or D forms would be far above what she could bear from her man. It might require several thousands of baby steps before that ...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I pretty much keep my forms out of sight of my wife; I don't hide them, just put them where she doesn't usually go so she doesn't have to see them. She knows about them, but she makes a face at the sight of them. But she does tolerate me wearing them in her presence sometimes, including in guy mode when we are going out and about (e.g., grocery shopping, simple restaurant). But she doesn't like the bulges to be obvious in guy mode. A little bulge is okay with her: I don't have to strap them down or wear something so thick as to be shapeless, but for example she doesn't like me to wear my tops that have pockets designed to mold around the bust and show off the figure a bit. To her, distinct breasts look "wrong" on a guy.

(To answer the obvious question arising out of the above: Yes, I am not with her, and I am in "guy mode", I do sometimes wear forms with tops chosen to let people know I have a bit of a bust. And No, it has not been a problem: most people either don't observe it or ignore it, and it gets smiles from more women then you might expect.)

I have never asked my wife about whether her making faces is based upon how she herself feels about the appearance of my "bust", or whether she is thinking about public reaction. At some point I should ask her, because the truth is that the public around here is pretty tolerant provided that I am dressed decently. (I've never been one for the "short short" skirt look, but one of our club members has been doing it quite successfully around town for years... though perhaps not in guy mode. And I always make sure my midriff is covered, since I have enough of a tummy bulge that to do otherwise would be generally unpleasant to look at.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    Congratulations ; you have to cherish your wife a lot !

Mine is rather reluctant to my CDing.
    At the moment she can hardly accept looking at me wearing one of her skirts.
    And looking at me wearing my C or D forms would be far above what she could bear from her man. It might require several thousands of baby steps before that ...
    Count me in on this one, actually you have just read my mind.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Former Member
    She sounds like a keeper!

She's a keeper for sure