Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when is enough enough I was asked

when is enough enough I was asked

Wife asked me after seeing my new purchases and asking how it went doing the self outing at dress barn today and she asked dont you think you have enough stuff,,since you dont go out why have so much,,,well I couldnt tell her you can never have enough,,I did sort and make a bag for goodwill,,who knows another cd might like them but I love to shop... might have to put a add out for a girl that wants free cloths so i can still shop---the wifes closets are way toooooo full.

too bad your not my size, new outfits are always nice

One can never have enough

ok no one can never have enough look at her cloths how much is guy cloths compared to girls stlyes and ask when is enough or look at her shoes or her ect

missy

maybe you can sale your stuf at ebay so you can buy more

You are so lucky having an understanding wife!!!! Throw those extras my way!

I can get in A 10 hun.
    Angie

I'm always rotating stuff out of my wardrobe to needy crossdressers or to local charities.. So I can continue my shopping adiction!! Don't know if I'm more adicted to shopping for womens clothing or wearing them!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I contribute my unwanted items to Goodwill as well. I used to just throw them in the garbage but came to realise that this was such a waste. I feel good about donating things to Goodwill. A lot of us shop there and it is a good way to keep our still usable clothing in circulation.

Well i have the same problem as you and i suspect a lot more do , once you find that you can buy things it can be hard to stop, i do not know why but at times when i see something i like i find it hard not to buy it , maybe it is just the thrill of buying it, or maybe it is just because i can, i don't know or maybe it is just a female thing (buy it who cares if you need it ) most of the time i can control it (with some effort) but it is there most of the time .
    Even if i did not buy it when i get home i wish i had , now that has to be a problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Too many clothes???

Throwing clothes away..... Giving clothing away so that you can shop for more???

Sounds like a job for SHOP-A-HOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!!

I too, am a shop-a-holic..... I have more clothes than I can store in the closets or bureaus and dressers.... but I refuse to toss them out!! I have put my foot down! I am not buying anymore.....ok...well, every once in a while if it is a good enough sale, but I have more clothes than I will wear in my lifetime (and I am trying hard to wear them out.....

We girls have to be careful.....otherwise we could end up in the poor house! I like the idea of selling some things on ebay.....then I would have to go shopping....

Its never enought

My spouse asked me the very same thing all the time. She does not like how much I spend on JoAnne. Hasn't stopped me yet. I figure that I only have a certain amount of time on this Earth and JoAnne needs clothes and wigs and shoes and makeup, etc.
    Hang in there - probably all of us have heard what you heard at one time or the other.
    Love from you sister,
    JoAnne Wheeler

THE DAY I DIE.. maybe the days prior to dying if things are messy.. you know what I mean..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Former Member
    I always get "the look" from my wife whenever I buy something new. She can't understand why I need so many clothes either. So as difficult as it is, I am a good girl and limit my spending.

Sometimes I just can't help myself though..........

I know what you mean. Sometimes you just can't hold back, like today when I was in Shopko. They had all kinds of heels on sale for less than $15. Despite the fact that I already have about thirty pairs, I bought three more. No way I could pass up those prices. I got a really nice pair of herringbone heels amongst the three.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Well i have the same problem as you and i suspect a lot more do , once you find that you can buy things it can be hard to stop, i do not know why but at times when i see something i like i find it hard not to buy it , maybe it is just the thrill of buying it, or maybe it is just because i can, i don't know or maybe it is just a female thing (buy it who cares if you need it ) most of the time i can control it (with some effort) but it is there most of the time .
    Even if i did not buy it when i get home i wish i had , now that has to be a problem
    Lately, I've found it really difficult not to buy stuff. Today, I went to the sales with the intention of buying a couple of tops. Came back with about 6, none in the sale , and I'm still wishing I'd bought a skirt I saw reduced from £89 to £20.

I've no idea where I'm going to store these clothes, they're still in the car with the ones I bought in a sale on Christmas Eve Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Cox View Post
    Lately, I've found it really difficult not to buy stuff. Today, I went to the sales with the intention of buying a couple of tops. Came back with about 6, none in the sale , and I'm still wishing I'd bought a skirt I saw reduced from £89 to £20.

I've no idea where I'm going to store these clothes, they're still in the car with the ones I bought in a sale on Christmas Eve Lol!
    If shops had any sense they would put up a big sign in the window saying " Cross Dressers very " if only they knew how we hoard stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Been there, heard that. In fact, I believe the amount and style (cost) of my clothes heels, and wigs were a major sticky point in her acceptance.

my wife wants me to get something everytime we go shopping or sometimes she gets me something on her own but she does not like me going out that way (she fears me getting beat up) is it really that bad out there

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    Wife asked me after seeing my new purchases and asking how it went doing the self outing at dress barn today and she asked dont you think you have enough stuff, ...
    My wife thinks I have too much and thus, doesn't want to 'waste' the money. If she would gain some weight and buy a new wardrobe, I would be able to share more of hers and not have to be so much. he he.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Something new comes in - something old has to go!! thems the rules in my house

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I have more girl cloths than boy cloths and am happy about it!

My weakness is stockings, especially vintage stockings! I went several months this year without even looking at stockings on ebay, only to get hooked again while looking for some other special Christmas/Holiday items for me and my wife. I ended up winning 5 or 6 auctions the last few weeks for stockings to add to my collection which now fills two large boxes in the closet! With a great deal of self discipline, I will try to NOT bid on anymore for a while. But it can be sooooo difficult if I see a "bargain" for any of those silky, sheer, long beautiful stockings!

Yes I know, I'm hooked on stockings. My wife knows I have a fetish for them and doesn't say too much since I bribe her by giving her some of the best ones!

Addition to femm shopping

This is an interesting thread. I was just wondering the same thing recently. I am a closet CDer with a closet and dresser full of women's clothes. I think I have more femm clothes than male clothes. Everytime I get near a Goodwill or store that sells women's shoes and clothes, all I want to do is go in and shop. There has been a few times I've spent my last on something that could've waited.
    Cary

Love it all!I

love the clothes, and the shopping!

I'm also SERIOUSLY running out of places to put everything (especially the shoes!)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenS View Post
    My wife thinks I have too much and thus, doesn't want to 'waste' the money. If she would gain some weight and buy a new wardrobe, I would be able to share more of hers and not have to be so much. he he.
    Don't go there! My wife put on weight but passed through my size so quick there's not much I can use