Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when is enough enough I was asked

old enough to know better

Too much but not enough

One can have too much stuff, but not enough storage space. I have a limited amount of space for storage and still remain relatively secure. It must be accesible, but not some place that would be stumbled upon. So as new items are obtained, others have to go.

Hugs
    BekiJ

My wife has asked the "don't you think you have enough" question also. And has added "since you do not wear them very often". And originally it was "since you do not leave the house". Her thoughts at one time was I only needed one outfit.

Just a yesterday when packing to go on this business trip my wife asked me if I had more male or female clothes. I think I still have more male, but getting close. She thinks it is more female easily.

I do need to go through things again and do some weeding out. It is just tough when I like what I buy and and like to shop. For me shopping for femme things even in male mode is one type of femme time for me. Hey one has to take advantage of what time I can get. I was hoping to ask my wife to help me to go through things and weed out things that are not my style, color or just do not look good on me. My fashion sense stinks. She has helped me to do that a few other times. But recently she has been running a bit colder on my CDing and do not need to push things too much. A warmer cycle will be coming some time.

kim
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Ah, it's not the how much, it's the what sort.

Haven't you noticed that however much you buy, when you get it back home it all turns out to be sequins and party frocks? And you still haven't found that perfect outfit for Saturday-morning shopping or for walking the dog!

I think it's part of the same syndrome that says you shouldn't shop for food when you're feeling hungry, or you'll buy lots of things you don't need.
    LOL Katie, that is me. I am trying to buy more casual things.... but i love the more feminine ones.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

A comprimise

My wife and I talked about how many different outfits that Staci has and how often I like to shop for Staci and rarely for the guy me. Given that I know that I always have something that I will rarely wear we agreed that in order to buy something new I need to donate to Goodwill or Salvation Army something I currently have. So I can shop all I want but there is a catch. We do also include 1 outfit each year that I don't have to donate something so my wardrobe still grows. Believe me it is large enough. This approach also causes me to stop and think a while before I just impulse buy. Works for me.

Aspiring Member
    i think you've touched on something we all do. we can never have enough of women clothes, it is one, if not the main reason we crossdress.

I have more panies then she has. As long she buries me with my boobs on. It's in the will