Thread: A Shocking Revelation By My Mum

A Shocking Revelation By My Mum

So there we all are, sat having our annual family boxing day lunch in the busy pub restaurant.
    There's me and my wife, along with my sister and her husband, and our mum who always treats us to the meal out.
    I cannot quite recall how the conversation got around to the way young children are dressed these days, but my mum suddenly comes out with the statement that she never used to dress me in girls clothes when I was a child.
    I think there were a couple of people at the back of the restaurant that did not hear it !!.
    I had all on to keep a straight face and not go redder that santa's outfit.

If only she knew. I thinks its probably best that she doesn't though.

Nicole

Yes you might have been on the end of some "boxing". My mom knew but could not admit it as she started it. Still she would never have said anything at a family gathering.

Edy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole090456 View Post
    my mum suddenly comes out with the statement that she never used to dress me in girls clothes when I was a child.

Roight, Mum, that worked well, dinnit?

Mine didn't either, but had she, I probably wouldn't want to do this now. My parents did raise a contrary *******.
    Last edited by MissConstrued; 12-28-2008 at 04:10 PM.

My "mum" never did dress me either, and if she had, she might have said it in a family gathering . But, I never had to face that experience.

JoAnne Wheeler

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Cute story!
    Love

Lynne