Thread: Care package

Care package

This deals with makeup but is more about friends so I hope it doesn't get moved

This forum is a wonderful place to make friends. I am friends with a few girls who are very dear to me. Let me tell you what one of them did for me.

I wrote and told her that the day of my coming out dressed is rapidly approaching. I told her about the dress I got (Another Lane Bryant thread) and all I need was to work on my makeup skills, (and a wig and nails, and a thousand things). I wrote and told her I was going to buy some cheap cosmetics to practice with, and asked, based on my avatar and some of my pics she’s seen, if she could suggest an eye shadow color to use.

She wrote back and said heck she had tons of things she’s only used once or twice and she would make me a care package for me to practice with. She told me to expect it by Friday. I was blown away and quickly accepted her offer. She’d even send me some instructional materiel. Wow, how about that for a girl friend?

I got home this evening from my work travels (see my Another Payless thread in the shopping forum, just happened today). A neighbor knocked on my door and handed me a package she promised to hold for me. It was the care package; my friend sent it next day mail. Can you imagine that? Inside it is just full of everything you could possibly want for makeup; in fact it was input overload. I played with it a bit then put on my new dress and shoes, girls did I feel good. I need practice but I know what I’ll do Super Sunday before the game, practice, practice, practice.

I’m not going to give you her name, I don’t want her to have more requests and take up her time. She can tell you if she wants. Of course when you find a gold mine you don’t tell others where it at! You know, that’s how I feel about her she’s a gold mine, all that sparkly and I do value her, and she has a heart of gold!

She’s the best, LOVE YA ......!
    Dana Fleming

Wow, it's GREAT to know that there are GG's out there with hearts like that, and it reinforces my attitude that it's not if, but WHEN I meet one, congrats!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Lisa Catherine

She's not a GG, she's one of us.
    Dana Fleming

Another kindred soul helping you. How very nice.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes there are some really nice girls here Dana. And that's what makes this a great place hun.
    Angie

WOW!!! That's cool!!! BJ

That is Sisterly Love !

JoAnne wheeler

OOP!! That's what I get for posting in a hurry before I go to bed after a long night shift!! I ASSumed she was a GG, and we know what "assume" is an acronym for!!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

That's really awesome!

I've had a somewhat similar experience on here, where one of the girls near me, met up with me to give me several really great pairs of shoes that she was getting rid of.