Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?

what triggers my cd desires

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise
    I'm usually thinking about girly things all the time, but if something feminine hits me like a whiff of perfume, a cute outfit, or a bra strap or outline, my girl mode kicks in to the next level.
    what triggers my cd desires just thinking o f a corset and heels i want to put on or see a fredericks magazine and wanting to model the lingerie in the magazine.ooh yes could that be me. cdgirl.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

CD Triggers

Seeing or thinking of sexy clothing usually does it. Seeing a bueatiful woman will also spark my desires. But seeing a woman's bra strap, especially if it is black, and if it is not intended to be showing, is a certain turn on and puts my mind right to the place where I'd like to put on one of my black bra's and black panties and black garter belt and black hose.

Nothing triggers it as its always there, I just have to control it when I have to go into male mode.

Now that I live alone I can dress more as a woman than a man, so I live really 2 lives the one the world sees and the one I need to be.

Mind f a Woman,Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Same for me, its always there. But its especially there when I have sex.

CD Thoughts

What triggers my CD thoughts...breathing, I think.

JenniRose

Smile Cd thoughts/desires

Womanatheart:
    My cd thoughts are triggered when I wake up in the morning. I feel like a woman. I'm turned on when I see lovely women on the street and when I see pretty clothes in a store window. Just this morning, I saw a red dress and marigold dress I envisioned myself wearing. Negligee also is a turn-on.

Gennee

Pantyhose--seeing displays at department stores, seeing women in pantyhose and showing some leg with sexy shoes of some sort makes me wish I were wearing the same (geez do I have a one-track mind or what, lol!!).

donnalynn
    For me, it's getting the glimpse of the waistband of a woman's panties when she's bent over. Tight slacks, heels, nice blouse. I prefer full cut panties, shaper panties and/or girdle panties over thongs -- thongs, in my opinion, are too much. Love the mystery, the intrigue of getting a look at a half-inch or of waistband.

Triggers ?

As I am still in the closet
    There are so many things

It could be I wake up and feel so excited to be able to dress
    it could be a smartly dressed woman I see, or sometimes just a glimpse of a pair of sexy legs or a pair of heels I spot in a store.
    Sometimes it can be as simple as a name that is used by one of my sisters

It can be agony sometimes ( my mind racing thinking if only)
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Life triggers mine.It can be a pair of pantyhose, a dream, or the smell of perfume. It' s hard not to have anything trigger it because I am a woman inside and think like a woman