Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping While Dressed?

Sleeping While Dressed?

How many of you sleep while dressed? Do you like it better? I think it is more comforting in a way....except the wig doesn't do to well sleeping!!

I guess I'd have to define "dressed" to answer this.

Most women I've spoken to and those very few that I've had the fortune to see, don't usually wear a bra to bed.

So, at bed time I don't wear a bra either. ( tried it a few times and felt uncomfortable doing it )
    I do , however, always wear either a night gown or some pretty PJs and of course a pair of undies that I can closely match.
    Actually tried a wig one night, ... that lasted about 5 minutes.

So, yeah I sleep "dressed"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I dress often when I go to bed. what I wear depends on the weather. Really cold nights I have something I like to call my "house" dress. Its made out of the same stuff that sweatshirts are made out of. I also share nighty's with my wife. I sometimes go to bed with breast forms and bra. I had wore the wig also, but don't any more because I have to readjust the head straps on my Bi-Pap nose thingy.
    Drumming, My other hobby

The only thing I am dressed in when I go to bed is a nightgown. Anything more would get in the way of sleeping.

I've fallen aseep fully dressed but typically when I'm out enfemme I will wear my pink PJs.. I never sleep in my wigs.. And always take my makeup off before bed.. So yes I'm dressed... But not in street clothes..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't always, but when I do it's either a cami and loose french knickers/boxers or a 5/8chemise or 7/8 gown, and yep, you guessed the fabric.
    I sometimes fall asleep in my corsets, bras, skirts, satin tops, panties etc.

yes in a soft silky gown when wife tosses one my way saying she's feeling a little pink, or blue or whichever color it is

I love to wear nightgowns when going to bed!
    Dana Fleming

Talking

I just wear a ****ty chemise

I have an array of sleepwear, some shorties( 2 piece) and alot of cami/pant sets as well as a few pegnoir sets. I sleep in one of them every night. I usually remove my makeup but not my eyes, and earrings come off as well. I always wear my breastforms to bed attached but usually in a bra to keep them from coming off. I have 2 wigs that I sleep in as they stay on even if I toss and turn which is rare. On a cold night I might also wear a garterbelt and hose. It takes some practice to sleep dressed but once you have it down, it's not a problem. I hate flannel as it's so hard to move around in, in bed.

Unhappy

Cannot at this time cross that "boundary" ! Wish that I could w/o destroying my marriage .
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

When I do sleep en fem I wear my leisure bra , forms , panties and a chemise and always sleep very comfortably.
    Tomara

Wigs....

First time I fell asleep in my wig, it was a mess when I woke up. Then I remembered seeing my ex carefully place her tresses 'just so' when she lay down to sleep. I tried that; no more problems. Since I don't move around when I sleep, the hair is exactly where I put it when I wake up. I tend to sleep on my stomach as a guy, and on my side as a girl, and pull the hair all together in sort of a ponytail, then either forward over one shoulder and down my chest, or kind of splayed out over the back of the pillow and away from me. Seems to be working so far.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

57.14% of the time I sleep in a nighty of some sort. I have several of them ranging in fabric from a sort of thermal underwear type to a silky nylon.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

bedtime clothing

It's panties and a Tshirt for me. Since I am in the closet, that is it. My dream bedtime outfit would be a red or ping long slinky night gown and matching panties. Thank God I have dreams
    Shelby
    Indianapolis

Smile

Always in a nightgown or pretty pjs with matching panties! Wife and I like to wear matching outfits to bed. We wear hte same size so we can switch or outfits.
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

Sleeping all dressed up and with wig and makeup is not a good idea, I believe.
    Sleeping in just a nightgown is a very good one, instead.

From my experience, you can wear a bra with small soft forms (made with pantyhose for instance), provided you keep the bra not very tight, but rather loose. It can be a good feeling to fell asleep - and awakening - wearing a bra.
    But my best nights are without one. Same for the pantyhose. It becomes hot during the night, and you'd better avoid it.

I would love to be able to sleep in a satiny nightgown and panties every night, but my wife does not like it. So, I usually sleep nude. Occasionally I will wear a pair of panties to bed if she has already gone to sleep and I don't expect her to wake or otherwise put her hands on me in any way. She knows I dress up a little, but prefers that I keep it out of her sight.

My wife rises earlier than I do in the morning, so I will sometimes (rarely) put on some lingerie after she leaves for work and wear it for a couple of hours before my alarm goes off. It's hard to go back to sleep because it makes me feel so good.
    Last edited by Ricochet; 01-05-2009 at 12:19 PM.

I sleep in my PJ"S wether it be a short set, nightgown, flannels or spaghitti strap. Nothing but girls sleep wear for this girl.

HUGS Sandra

Well I always wear feminine cloths to bed Lingerie, cami sets, or just a pair of panties. never sleep with out.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I don't always sleep dressed, but when I do I try to sleep in similar fashion to ggs. Which means, I don't wear my bra to bed but rather a nice set of silk pjs or a nightgown of some sort. The wig doesn't do well sleeping, but it is fun to wake up first thing and style it.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Going to sleep dressed is one thing, but sleeping while dressed ! Thats surely a real waste of girly time.
    "Nothing", is as good as that.

~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 01-05-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I always sleep in my pjs or nighties and a a pair of panties.

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I always sleep in

something feminine...my loving wife has helped me choose several nice satin nightgowns, some pretty PJ's and some short sets with cami tops so I get to go to sleep however I wish. However, makeup, wigs, and my breastforms all come off before bedtime...

Aspiring Member
    Im single, so I can do what I want. I wear panties all the time anyway, and some kind of nightie (I prefer babydolls) to bed.