Thread: Extreme Wiggle

Extreme Wiggle

Ah, the wonderful voluptuous wiggle of a woman's derrière as she walks; as men we can stare at it endlessly, as CD's we try desperately to emulate it.

Drag Queens often perform an exaggerated version of it. But lately I've noticed a number of young girls who walk with that same exaggerated swing rather than a wiggle. Is this a new "in" thing?

Probably young girls just "winning their wings" so to speak Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't know about those girls you speak of, but when I walk with high heels, that hip swing kinda comes naturally (I always put one foot in front of the other, as if I was walking on a rail track). I try not to force it too much, so that it keeps as natural as possible. But since I don't go out dressed, it really doesn't bother me too much. It's just a matter of my intimate well being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

When i slip on heels
    The wiggle comes naturally, along with the pout

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Pout? I thought the word for that was 'wince' ?
    Depends how you do it

Just walking in heels and being dressed in femm causes me to "wiggle" - but I think that our "wiggle" needs to be appropriate for our age - furthermore, I think that I am put off by the exagerated wiggle of female impersonators - I really do not feel that female impersonators help our cause at all - I think that they make fun of us. Most female impersonators dress as men when not performing and look at their dressing as a job - I know there are exceptions - but are not people who watch them turned off to real crossdressers like us - I really do not like to be made fun of about this - what we go through in our lives is real - it makes it harder for people to understand and accept us - what we go through in life with the ridicule and being called sick and gay and a whole lot of other things is too traumatic to us.

JoAnne Wheeler