Thread: What's your "Bucket List"???

What's your "Bucket List"???

Do we have a "Bucket List"???? things to do before our time is up????

Mine would be to accumalate...

every pair of shoes that catches my eye

go out one day and get manicure and pedicure then go and get a complete make over and then get fitted for several wigs and then shop till I dropped and come home all femmed up head to toe and dressed to the "9"s with a new wardrobe....be able to go and buy everything that caught my eye and be able to all these things without one bad moment....

What's yours????

Don't really have one... I want to see the 5 states I haven't been to yet... Keep doing what I love to do.. That's about it....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    See the Great Wall of China
    Go back the Hiroshima again
    Go to Hawaii
    Go to Australia

Damn they are all places i want to go...as for as anything girl wise, maybe get a 1000.00 wedding dress and have some professional pics made

Mostly Harmless...
    There are many places on my list, luckily I've gotten it shorter a little bit.

My biggest goal is to beat my grandfather in traveling. Though he made it hard for me, as he stopped counting after the 100th country he went into.

- Need to see/move to Hawai'i
    - Meet my wife's parents and actually tell them we're married(the same goes to my own parents)
    - Get an SRS and become as feminine as I can
    - Have longer hair than my wife(she's still beating me on that, but at least I got the longer finger nails, usually anyway)
    - Get a tattoo, design has been planned and location, just need someone to do it and my body to have gone through most of the changes, so that the feminizing will not stretch it or make it look strange
    - Get better at languages, I hate to speak a language, but not be fluent in it. Though, German is an exception, I do not care about it enough to want to learn to speak it fluently. If I'd did, I'd have learned it while I lived in Germany for nearly 10 years. But I'd like to master English, Japanese and my own mother tongue Finnish before I die.

There's more, but those should be the main ones.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    It's a bit of a fantasy, but spend life for a week as a woman (here I mean a GG woman), then be given the opportunity to decide if people will remember me as a girl or a boy.

Otherwise I would wish for...

- traveling to as many different places I can (Japan, Australia, Poland and Germany (and another trip or two to the UK as well) would be terrific).
    - seeing a total solar eclipse... the Sun transformed!
    - learning and finding that I could pass on the street as a woman would be *so* nice!

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

I was ready to leave over 3 1/2 years ago SS. I was told that I had more work to do at that time. I don't have a "bucket list" myself, the "powers that be" evidently have one for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSamanthaErica View Post
    - seeing a total solar eclipse... the Sun transformed!

~Samantha
    Don't forget to wish, that there are no clouds on the way. I almost was forced to miss mines, when the clouds were evilly swarming around the solar eclipse. A moon eclipse looks very nice as well, nothing's as beautiful as a blood red moon.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I would like to experience everything that is really feminine and I would like to look like a really beautiful GG and I would like to dress everyday and enjoy everything that is feminine without worry, secrecy, ridicule, shame, etc.

I would like for all of you sisters to experience the same and I wish we could all meet in person to share what we have gone through so far and what we could do to make our future life better.

JoAnne Wheeler

I have considered starting a thread like this one but I have nothing in my bucket list. There are plenty of things I wish to accomplish and will do many of them. I want to take more photographs, I have a few places to travel to, I want to spend more time en femme. These will be easy, what I really wish to accomplish is to become a nicer more forgiving person.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I think that there are at least two things -- no -- take that back -- 3 things

1) Become a Canadian
    2) Get as complete a collection of vintage Teenform and Teencharm training bras as possible
    3) Do a makeover as femme and thend then pose wearing guy's clothes

Not too weird, IMHO

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Since I'm a very religious person in my kind of way, I just want to pay the debts I have to my beloved Santa Rita.

Then, there are goals I want to accomplish, like having kids and findidng a job (since I'm currently unemployed and the crysis isn't helping ).

Besides that, I just want to keep living my life and harvesting whatever crop life has to offer me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

This might be pretty pathetic, but.....

I've done most of the things I feel I am capable of in my life, sure there are things I 'wish' that I could have done (become an M.D., win a grand prix, go to the moon, set a new land speed record), but at this point I'll settle for finding a new girlfriend, falling in love, and of course having sex with a woman again would be nice. Without that, nothing else is really all that important.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It's been one of my "wishes" for many years.

To see the sunrise and set on the "seven seas"

Sounds easy, until you consider the amount of travel involved. Which is well worth it when you also think about the wonderful adventures to be had.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

My list includes,

Make enough money so I can actually retire someday.
    Buy a secluded home in the south where I can dress however I want, whenever I want.
    Travel to England some day.
    These are just the things right on the top of the list.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"