Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walking in high heel boots

walking in high heel boots

I have a pair of high heel boots which I use to wear under my jeens when I go out alone.My wife doesn't want to go out together if I wear the boots because she thinks my walking is different and people will notice.All the times I went out nobody seemed to notice.Do you think people notice a man wearing heels?...........I love heels so much !!.....I hate walking in flat shoes!

I go out with high heal boots and no one has ever said anything so your fine i think Well have funn HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I wear boots with a 2 1/2 in heel a lot this time of year and no one has ever blinked or said a word. Go for it.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

i love wearing my heels the higher the better but i love it because they make me feel like im walking more fem x x x

I have been out and about wearing boots and shoes with heels. No one has made a comment to me so far.

I walk around in womens high heel cowgirl boots with pink hearts on them
    JoAnne Wheeler

same here , my wife doesnt like me to wear my heels with my womens jeans but I do it alot, sometimes other women will notice but they never say a word. I think they probably just like the heels. I say go for it if you like them !

Yes you do walk differently... and people are so busy with their lives they could care less what you or I wear on our feet... imho....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

High heels makes our butt swing a bit more than when we walk with flat shoes. Of course, if we tend to get more feminine postures, it shows even more than usual.

But the highest the heel, the more we swing. And I just looove to swing my hips
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I'm only just getting the hang of walking in my 6 inch heels! lol
    But i have noticed the difference in posture when i walk in them.

Jen xxx

First, walking in heels is a skill to be learned. It is not at all like walking in ordinary men's shoes. It takes lots of practice.

Do people notice? Yes, many people do notice, especially if the heels are visible. Heels also make a distinctive sound.

Not everbody will notice, but do not expect to wear heels, undetected by the public.

If a guy wears high heels, this will attract attention, some good and some bad. It is not a sport for the faint-hearted.

I do it anyway.

I walk differently in heels no question about it, they don't give me much of a choice actually and I'm not complaining

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolv View Post
    Do you think people notice a man wearing heels?
    Is the Pope Catholic?
    Yes, they will notice, but hey - whatever works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolv View Post
    Do you think people notice a man wearing heels?
    YES, lol

This coming from someone who has been wearing cowboys for a looonnnggg time.

Most cowboy boots have generally have a 1 1/2 up to 2 1/2 heel on them.
    Mine two pairs are 2" & 2 1/2" &
    my Black leather knee highs are 3 3/4" block heel [The ones in my avatar]
    And all three pairs [two male, one female] sound the same.

When ever I walk on hard surfaces you hear the heels.
    I have had countless people give me double takes/ect looking for the girl in heels just to see me [all guy] walking in a pair of cowboy boots. lol.

My "guy" walk is the same in sneakers as those cowboy boots.
    But when you get into the 3" & higher heels even I start to walk a little different.

If you want to remain a guy while wearing them just remember to walk like your on railroad tracks [each foot on a different rail never to overlap].

When you start to walk with your feet closer to center & even slightly over lapping your step is when you get that female hip sway action going, lol.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 01-09-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Yes, people notice.

I recently got 3" ankle boots from Payless, and believe me, I love them. They are comfortable and sexy looking, but they definitely have the sounds of heels when walking and people do look back expecting to see a woman and they see me. But who cares, they are nice looking and comfortable to walk in..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

My boots were noticed!
    DonnaT

I have a few pairs of ankle boots as well as knee highs. Some have a small heel and vary up to about 3and a half inch heels.

Hopefully I've learned to walk in them all by now after nearly 25 or so years of doing so and the higher they get, the more you have no choice in how your butt behaves

The ankle boots I always wear with jeans or smart trousers and yes, the higher heels I've noticed do draw a little attention but hopefully not the staring kind!

The knee high's I wear with skirts or dresses and at this time of year don't look out of place in any street or mall as a lot of women/girls are wearing them.

I like high heel boots. I would love to find a pair in large sizes that have a 4" heel, in wide sizes.

Aspiring Member
    i always tried to get high heel boots, but because of the size(13 mens) 14 or 15 womens, i could never find any. ( before i had the internet ) i spent a lot of money on fruitless tries. closest i could get were about a 1" inch heel on some boots, but even a 1" heel made me 6'4 1/2"s.

Heels

I love walking in heels. The click-clack as I walk down the street becomes infectious. Trouble is the click-clack-scrape that occurs often tells me I need more practise, and I get lots of practise.
    Mandy,
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Boots

I've worn western boots in drab for such a long time, that when I wear flats or skimmers, I feel like I'm falling over backward. Western boots have a 1-2" heel, and this is what I'm used to walking in all the time. For this reason, I don't think that I show alot of difference in my stride if I'm wearing any style of shoe with a heel height in this range.

I've worn womens boots out many times w/o any notice that I've ever been aware of, and I'm searching now for a pair of womens western boots to wear all the time.

When i go out in high heels I know that I do walk a little differently, but the main give-away is the clip-clop of the heels!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Feel natural on my feet

[SIZE="3"]The first time I wore heels it was as if I had worn them all my life. They felt so natural on my feet. They help to walk more like a lady.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Why not try female western boots as a compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by kalbright View Post
    Why not try female western boots as a compromise?

You don't even need too, lol
    Some of the styles / decorations of mens boots is so over the top the only way to tell they are mens boots is by looking at the size stamped MENS 10, lol

Cowboy boots are a closeted [or unsupportive SO having] CD'ers best friend.
    All the heel without any of the worry, lol
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD