Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls do it like this!

Girls do it like this!

My wife has made some observations of my feminine character. We invited my kids over to the house for a holiday dinner receintly. My two boys came, my daugter and her husband with my two grandchildren and my youngest sons girl friend. It was a very nice time. My wife took some photos and pointed out some thing to me. Sitting in the living room and eating she noticed that the guys were sitting as guys do legs apart and the girls sat with legs together. Well there I am in every photo with my legs together!

She also commented when I was driving her to work that I sat he same way!!
    I am totally unaware that I do this!

So my question is "what feminine attributes of yours are showing without you realizing it???

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I always sit with my legs together or crossed at the knees the way GGs do. Also, I almost always sit to pee except in men's restrooms. At first this took a conscious action but now it's just second nature. And I curl up on the couch instead of just plopping down on it.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Entering and exiting the car, sit and swing in the legs or swing out and stand.
    Reaching down to pick up something, bend at the knees and keep them together.

I used to intentionally do this to practice, now it's become second nature to me, so much so that about 2 months ago a friend noted my action when bending to pick up my car keys I had dropped. He comment, "What are you, some kinda (vulgar word for ladies deleted) ?"
    My answer ( not a punch in his nose, which is what I wanted to do) "Just seems easier this way because of my back problem"

That seemed to satisfy him.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I've noticed that changes..

Like when I pick things up, I don't just bend over now, I bend my knee's and lower my self down. Bending over especially in a mini is not acceptable. I've also noticed that when I talk now, I use hand gestures more frequently in the same manner women do, keeping my hands arms closer to my body etc.. I also when entering and exiting my car I swing my legs in or out like women.

The more I observe women and want to be one, the more habits I pick up..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Never really thought about it before - some GGs sit, get in cars just like males - depends a lot on what they are wearing
    JoAnne Wheeler

I sit a lot with my legs crossed at the ankles (my wife hollers if I cross them at the knees), curl on the couch, and bend at the knees (I tell everyone that is the proper way to bend over).
    I also am constantly pulling down my T shirt or sweater, making sure it is smoothed out in the back.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I am privately catty about what I see other women wear....

Does that count?

Sometimes I sit to pee.

Actually, my daughter noticed recently that I'm speaking with more infection in my voice. I have been trying to work on my femme voice of late and I think this is carrying over to my male voice

Unintentional behavior

Apparently when sitting down I always bring my hands down over the back of my thighs, even when I am not wearing a skirt or dress, so far no one has noticed (or not said anything to me) except my SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsy View Post
    So my question is "what feminine attributes of yours are showing without you realizing it???
    None. I'm quite aware of how I appear. For example, you know how some women sit with one leg curled up beneath them? I do too, but I do realize it.
    DonnaT

I know that I am starting to bend at the knees more but also caught myself at a wedding (in drab suit and tie) starting to sit as if I was wearing a skirt or a dress. As I was seating I attempted to sweep my jacket tail underneath. Don't think anyone saw.

Seee!! I think that alot of this becomes second nature, after a little practice, but it fits with our own natural inclinations. There are times when out and about that I have to remind myself to walk more like a man!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

this is the real set of issues

okokok...we all go through the dressing and makeup issues, and even voice issues, but it's not enough!!! Even with all that, what we DO and how we do it, and what we say and how we say it, and, frankly, how we think, is the very large last step in becoming as feminine as we possibly can!

My interest is knowing what these differences between the gender are and being careful of them! How we sit, how we walk, our speech patterns, how much we smile...all of the things that are different...even how we stand and present our bodies.

I must admit I giggle when I'm in drab and suddenly decide that I'll show some feminine traits by how I walk or stand or sit, or even engage in conversation. I do hope this thread brings out these points so that we can all focus on them and get them under control!!!!

I'm not too passionate about this, am I???

tina

Aspiring Member
    i never developed any of these mannerisms, although I would like to have some

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    I'm not too passionate about this, am I???

tina
    Passion is a good thing! Admitedly there are times when I concoiusly bring out my feminine traits as a daring display. My point is that after years of assimilating female gestures, inflections and ways of being that they become natural and observable perhaps more than we realize, which of course is certainly fine by me. I think others pick up on them and it sets them to wondering but of course being out en fem removes all doubt

Kelsy
    Born female intended

I always sit to pee. That started when i wore a chastity device and had no option but to sit. Now i don'twear chastity device i just carried on sitting to pee. Its natural for me now.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    Entering and exiting the car, sit and swing in the legs or swing out and stand.
    Reaching down to pick up something, bend at the knees and keep them together.

I used to intentionally do this to practice, now it's become second nature to me, so much so that about 2 months ago a friend noted my action when bending to pick up my car keys I had dropped. He comment, "What are you, some kinda (vulgar word for ladies deleted) ?"
    My answer ( not a punch in his nose, which is what I wanted to do) "Just seems easier this way because of my back problem"

That seemed to satisfy him.
    My dear late wife got me to enter and exit a car that way years ago. She said, "it is much more ladylike and certainly easier on the back." Of course she fully supported Stephanie!!

Mt dear Grandma taught me to sit with my legs together when I was a young boy/girl. (I did frequently wear dresses then!) and I have done so ever since. I always sit to go too!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

my female thing is slowing down at a store with a sale,,, picking up a local magazine and checking the sales before anything,,watching fem shows and before I notice a lady I notice what she is wearing first, oh and also when I get lost I ask for directions,,thats a sure givaway I know for sure,, the manly thing I do is I pick my thong when I wear one and dont think I have ever seen a girl do that so thats a manly thing right?

I don't know if this counts, but the other day while watching TV, there was a show on featuring actor Chris Noth.

I off-handedly exclaimed "Oh, that looks like Mr. Big from "Sex in the City", to which my son laughingly commented "Dad, you just so "outed" yourself!"

He knows, doesn't have a problem with me being transgendered, but prefers his Dad to keep it in the "don't ask, don't tell" zone as much as possible so as not to spoil his existing image of me.

I most likely do but my wife has said nothing.
    Angie

have been sitting down to pee for some time .... don't have to turn on lights or wake up. I think my most femme mannuerism is noticing what women wear, or commenting on a new hair style or make-up. I toned it down a bit a while ago because I felt that some women were actually a bit edgy with the recognition. w.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Kelsy,

I'm the same as you and some of the others too. I always seem to sit with my legs either together or crossed. I also hold my arms in front of me like a woman does. I tend to pick things up as described by squatting down and bending at the knees and the real big one for me is talking with lots of hand gestures and limp wrists. Why am I like this? ... because a lot of it is just me, my normal self, but also I have studied my wife and tried to copy her gestures and movements for when I'm en femme but now that I am dressing more and more than ever before, it's almost impossible to stop when I'm not in girl mode (like at work).
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have always been very hand expressive when talking, never really thought to much about that. I have been very cognizant of how I get out of the car with my legs together and a swing. I do sit with my legs crossed or together more often now, and that has been one area I am more tuning into. I find myself taking smaller bites when eating, not eating fast and chewing a lot more. I won't attribute that as a predominately feminine attribute, but IMHO most women do eat this way. I always notice what a gg is wearing or little things about her appearance hair, nails, shoes, not a real new one for me. Now that I am dressing more I am really paying more attention to how ladies walk, and carrying themselves in public and other settings. I have always been a people watcher anyway, which is more of my profession verses anything else. I have always loved watching people, but now I do watch women in public, not doing so in an uncomfortable way, but casually keeping mental notes.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly51 View Post
    Like when I pick things up, I don't just bend over now, I bend my knee's and lower my self down.
    Being "somekinda engineer" I have to help working folks to do this. It's ergonomics. I've even made posters for visual aids. I do it with a little more twist and flair, but no one has ever said anything.
    Then there's the old chair trick.
    "A male stands next to the wall far enough to place a chair between himself and the wall. Place a chair between the male and the wall. Have the male bend over and place his head against the wall with his back being almost straight. Then the male should try to pickup the chair and standup at the same time. 99% of the men can not do it since their center of gravity is in their upper body. So no matter how strong they are it should not matter.
    Have a female do the same steps as listed above. She should be able to do it pretty easily since her center of gravity is typically in the lower half of the body."

Former Member
    I can't seem to get feminine mannerisms down. I try to sit with my legs crossed, but it is very uncomfortable for me. My hips are too narrow. I watch my wife, how she moves, how she presents herself, sits, walks, etc. I feel so clumsy if I try to imitate her.

I guess I'm just a guy in a skirt........

Alot of times i sit with one leg curled underneath me. I amlost always bend my knees and bend at the waist to pick things up(it`s easier on the back also). Earlier today I found myself holding my hands and arms in a different way......caught myself, I was at work when I did it.