Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls do it like this!

I always sit to pee, bend at the knees when bending down. Because of my job I'm expected to use lots of open handed gestures - found this difficult to master at first. Not noticed how i get in and out the car so I'm gonna have to work on that. Also due to my job I am trying to drop my north manchester accent and this makes my voice sound softer (not sure if that counts though). Sit like a lady brushing the rear as I sit. I also do the wriggles and pull on clothes like GGs do.

These are things I know abot though. if there's anything else then I cant say as I'm not aware of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly51 View Post
    Like when I pick things up, I don't just bend over now, I bend my knee's and lower my self down. Bending over especially in a mini is not acceptable. I've also noticed that when I talk now, I use hand gestures more frequently in the same manner women do, keeping my hands arms closer to my body etc.. I also when entering and exiting my car I swing my legs in or out like women.

The more I observe women and want to be one, the more habits I pick up..
    Me too!! And sitting down to pee ... much less mess. Don't know about you all, but as these things become more natural to me, the more relaxed I am ... more like me.

Hi Kelsy,

I think the main one for me is sitting to pee. Another I've noticed is that when I sit down in a skirt I brush my hand from my bum to the back of my knees to straighten out the skirt, I've found my self doing this even wearing jeans!
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Apparently bending at the knees to pick something up. I always thought it was the proper way to do so, and went along with proper lifting techniques.
    The few times I have tried to just bend over though, it caused some stress to my lower back, so I just don't do it.
    There is also the way I get in and out of a car, didn't know it was a feminine method until reading here. But, I do have a car that sits low to the ground, and it's the easiest way for me to get in and out of it.

I was told by my wife that my writing can look a bit girly every now and then. I don't write much other than lists and job sheets so I was a bit surprised!! I do try to do things in a feminine way (sit to pee, bend knees to bend over, etc etc) but it is difficult to not give yourself away when in Drab and on a building site
    Adele. xxx

I've always crossed my legs when sitting but I notice it more now. I also find how I use my hands is different. Trying to keep my nails long has led me to learn how to move things gently rather than by brute force. I keep the fingers straighter and use the pads rather than the tips. I also notice that I touch people's shoulders or arms to get there attention, something I really never did before.

My wife says she has noticed that my voice is inching up higher, most of the time. Then it will sometimes dive down to it's original low pitch for a few sentances.
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Adele View Post
    but it is difficult to not give yourself away when in Drab and on a building site
    Great answers girls! I work in construction and I have taken to delicately bending at the knees. I am becoming less aware of the things I do because they are becoming natural to me. I think that sometimes I am clocked as being feminine but I don't try,as much as I use to, cover things up!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

One of my biggest behaviors is going up and down stairs. Going up I only place the toe portion of my shoe on the step. Going down, I place my feet on an angle. When you wear heels it's the only way to do it. It then carries on to all footware.

Mostly Harmless...
    Like many others, I usually sit down to pee the only exception to this is when I'm in a hurry(very rarely) or when the toilet I'm using is so dirty, that you wish you would not even have to use it.
    Squatting to pick something up is also something I do instead of bending over, it's also a lot better for my back as at my work I need to do that rather often.
    Sitting legs together, crossed over girly is something I love to do, when I use chairs. I have to admit, I rarely use any chairs at all. Never liked chairs, I prefer the floor if possible, still sitting girly though. Depending where I'm sitting I might just sit kinda on my legs, but them slightly turned to a side. On other times I simply sit in seiza(the traditional Japanese way of sitting, you sit on your legs, I usually sit in the more girly fashion which means your legs are rather near each other while the manly way has the legs farther appart) which I've found to be an excellent way to sit when making a dough or when one needs to write something.
    Brushing my hair and playing with my hair. Often I've found myself either just playing around with my hairs or brushing it. Often girls have said I brush my hair way more than they brush theirs.
    I also prefer to speak in a rather "weak and soft" voice whenever I need to speak. It's not really possible for me to speak loudly, it never was. I find it rather hard to speak out loud in a clear voice.

There's probably a lot more stuff, I just have not noticed yet. I've intentionally tried to make my handwriting look more girly, but so far I've had not that much luck.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I tend to walk in a feminine way. It just makes the walks seem more enjoyable are smooth.
    Last edited by Shikyo; 01-10-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I work on many of these things--walking, sitting, gesturing, etc. in what I have observed to be feminine behavior--, but little of it is "natural"; rather it is conditioned subtlely as a person grows up in a particular culture, or practiced as a person attempts to emulate various role models, or developed for practical reasons such as lifting with the legs instead of the back or getting into a car in a manner that depends on what one is wearing.
    Since many CDs, like myself, strive for a more feminine presentation, it is nice that these behavior traits can be practiced to good effect.
    warmly, Linnea

I almost always sit with my legs crossed or tucked up under me, it's so much more comfortable. But sitting to pee, nope not me. I like to write my name in the snow lol.
    Diane

Interesting thoughts

I never really thought much about my more femme mannerisms but I've done these sorts of things for as long as I can remember:

-- I curl up on the couch while watching TV (seems more comfy to me )

-- I cross my legs, ladylike . . . almost all the time (even to the point of twisting them up).

-- I have always sat down to pee. will choose a stall in a public restroom almost always.

-- I curl up into a cozy ball at night (fetal position).

-- I often stand hands to my hips . . . hips shifted so one is a little higher than the other with one knee slightly bent.

All these seem completely naturally to me. . .even if they are seen to be more feminine mannerisms.

Just never thought to note them

Jacie

Talking

I sit with my legs crossed,i sit when using the toilet,i sleep in girls pjs and ishake my butt when i walk.

For me it is legs together. Also, standing with hands on hips. And sometimes walking with arms folded. I did all of this naturally all of my life in both gender modes and didn't even think much about it until my wife mentioned my "little foibles".

I'm a lot like other posters to this thread. I almost always sit with me legs together, crossed at the knee or curled under me. Bend at the knees. I have to work on getting into and out of the car though. Also sit to go unless abo****ely necessay to stand.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I had a fiend of mine said "You Set Like A Girl"....I didn't know what to say in return so I just said "Thanks".....It seems natural to set with my leggs crossed, however I have caught myself dangling my foot, this is just something I do unconsciously.........

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    I had a fiend of mine said "You Set Like A Girl"....I didn't know what to say in return so I just said "Thanks".....It seems natural to set with my leggs crossed, however I have caught myself dangling my foot, this is just something I do unconsciously.........
    That reminds me, when an American friend told me almost the same thing. She said(or better said asked): Only girls or gay men sit like that, which one are you? Being still rather young, I was rather surprised by that question.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    I have caught myself dangling my foot, this is just something I do unconsciously.........

Funny, I catch myself doing the foot thing too! I then have to look around to see who may have been watching

Kelsy
    Born female intended

Content and Happy
    I never really thought about it until you brought it up. Legs together or crossed, when I drink out of a cup, I put my tongue between the cup and my lower lip, put my palms forward on my hips and one foot turned to one side when standing. Wow, I couldn't name them all.
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Then there's the old chair trick.
    "A male stands next to the wall far enough to place a chair between himself and the wall. Place a chair between the male and the wall. Have the male bend over and place his head against the wall with his back being almost straight. Then the male should try to pickup the chair and standup at the same time. 99% of the men can not do it since their center of gravity is in their upper body. So no matter how strong they are it should not matter.
    Have a female do the same steps as listed above. She should be able to do it pretty easily since her center of gravity is typically in the lower half of the body."

Well as soon as I heard this I had to try it
    And I manged to do it the "girly" way straight from the get go.

So am I in the 1% of men who can do it? Or more female?
    I know which one I prefer...

Oh and yep I generally sit legs together, sit to go, use my hands when I speak, sometimes put a "wiggle in the walk" and often compliment girls on their perfume, scent, or shoes-this last one actually had a young woman ask me if I was a crossdresser once!
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

One little habit I have now is pulling up the back of my jeans and pulling down the back of my shirts to prevent underwear peek. So far nobody has ever commented on it.

Pretty much what everyone has said so far...sit with my legs or ankles crossed, sit down to pee (I've always found this more comfortable anyway), bend my legs at the knees to pick things up. I've also tried to develop a more girly walk. Some people have noticed, I really don't care. Oh, for what it's worth, I've been told I "throw like a girl" too.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    One thing that no one has mentioned here yet that I've noticed for years with girls and adult GG's is how they stand while at rest, waiting in line or especially talking to another woman. The have their feet perpendicular to one another with weight shifted heavily on one. One foot, usually the right is facing north straight ahead while the left foot as at an almost perfect right angle to it facing west, straight left. Why do they stand like that??? Is it because their pelvises are designed differently to allow for childbirth.
    Well after watching this for years I vie taken to mimicking the posture myself while standing, at rest, and line or talking.
    Anyone else ever notice that?
    Its a fashion models stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    One thing that no one has mentioned here yet that I've noticed for years with girls and adult GG's is how they stand while at rest, waiting in line or especially talking to another woman. The have their feet perpendicular to one another with weight shifted heavily on one. One foot, usually the right is facing north straight ahead while the left foot as at an almost perfect right angle to it facing west, straight left. Why do they stand like that??? Is it because their pelvises are designed differently to allow for childbirth.
    Well after watching this for years I vie taken to mimicking the posture myself while standing, at rest, and line or talking.
    Anyone else ever notice that?
    Its a fashion models stance.
    Megan, I have made it a sort of study to watch how the GGs stand! I noticed this : when it is a bit chilly the girls stand with their ams crossed under their breasts with legs clamped together. the guys slouch over with their hands in their pants pockets. check it out sometime

Kelsy
    Born female intended

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I'm curious as to what curling up on the couch is supposed to look like.