Thread: Breast forms

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Smile Breast forms

Hi, i didnt know were to post this, so dont be angry with me please, i'm still learning my way around here, anyway i got this puzzel been bugging me for awhile, dad and mom always say to tell the tructh, now i been dressing on-off since i was little,so basicly from day 1 to now i;ve been living a lie to myself and fellow people around me, for if you dress up , isnt that a lie as to not really who you are,and if you put in breast forms in , isnt that a lie too and very decvieing one too, becuse they guys think there real as well as the girls, so yes i'm kinda confused there, so sorry if i posted this in wrong area,huggels Tiffany.

I wouldn't think of it as a lie. Not even close. It's as far as we can go to become real women, even momentarily. I'd love to go further (silicone implants, hormones or something like that), but I don't have accepting people around me. So, I have to use what I can to make me feel a real woman from time to time (how I wish I could dress en femme at all times...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanythecd2001 View Post
    dad and mom always say to tell the tructh
    Don't worry. It is impossible to anybody to tell the truth in every opportunity.
    A world without any lies would be unbearable.

Obviously, in certain occasions you must tell the truth, however if harmony in relationships is one of your objectives you may not tell any truth that will hurt the feilings of the other people.

Don't forget for instance the mere idea of your Xdressing may hurt the feelings of several of your friends.

Well Tiffany, many GGs have breat implants and wear breast enhancers and breat forms, does that mean that they are living a lie ? WE are not and never will be 100% GGs, no matter if we go through SRS.

We are crossdressers - we love to express our feminine nature by emulating real GGs and by transforming ourselves into a representation of feminity. In so doing we are able to let out female hormones out. We are able to emotionally, for a time, enjoy the best of both male and female characteristics.

We are not GGs - you have to remember that - but in crossdressing, we can relieve the tension, frustration, anxiety, depression, desire, urge, that we have to wish that we were female. Therefore I do not see us as living a lie -we are not lying - we are expressing our crossdressing nature that we were born with - we were born with crossdressing desires - we did not ask for it - all we can do is accept ourselves for who we are.

We are crossdressers - we are not living a lie.

JoAnne Wheeler

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Ummm
    Well a lie is something that you know is an untruth. Something that you perceive to be untrue.
    Out (or not) and dressed (completely or partially) is a statement of how you are at that moment.
    You look at yourself and perceive yourself as you are at that moment.
    Which is the truth of the matter.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Smile Thanks

Goodmorning; Hi okay thanks for clearing that up, i was somewat confused there, but i always come here becuse this the greatest web site there is to get answer and you provide'ed that again many thanks, huggels Tiffany, now if i only learn to spell tee-hee

Hi Tiffany, my take on this is that the one person you should never lie to is yourself. If I were to deny who I am, Amanda, and never be her that would be the greatest lie and one I couldn't bare to live with.

First of all be true to yourself, then hope the world will follow!

Hugs Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Banned Read only
    We're only lying to ourselves if we deny ourselves the right to be happy through guilt.

99.9% of the clothes and accessories (including breast forms) and makeup we buy are made for women initially. Are they lying?...or just enhancing what they have (or don't have) in order to make themselves feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanythecd2001 View Post
    so basicly from day 1 to now i;ve been living a lie to myself and fellow people around me, for if you dress up , isnt that a lie as to not really who you are,and if you put in breast forms in , isnt that a lie too and very decvieing one too huggels Tiffany.
    It's not a lie, it is self acceptance as to our true self.
    The lie would be in denying that we are transgendered to whatever degree.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Emulating something that you aspire to is hardly a lie.

You would only be lying if someone asked you if your breasts were real and you answered yes etc.

There is a problem with deception though. If you were to pass as a woman and somebody acted/made decisions based your presentation and you took advantage of their assumption, well you can see how that could well lead to trouble if they were to find out you were not a real GG.

Passing is fine if just for appearing in public and dealing with strangers in transitory interactions. But as soon as you have a one-on-one situation where your gender is/could be an issue the you should really not try to hide who you are. For me that means never altering my voice so that people are instantly informed about the real me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Well Tiffany, many GGs have breat implants and wear breast enhancers and breat forms, does that mean that they are living a lie ? WE are not and never will be 100% GGs, no matter if we go through SRS.

We are crossdressers - we are not living a lie.

JoAnne Wheeler
    I think Jo-Anne is dead-on this one. I remember when an old girl friend explained why she wore padded bras -- "My clothes fit so much better" (and she looked great. She said they were expensive and came froma special suppier. Never told her that I'd love to know where she got them so i could buy one....

A lie is something you tel someone. If you don't tell someone something it not a lie it a secret.
    Angie

! agree with JoAnne Wheeler

We are not GGs - you have to remember that - but in crossdressing, we can relieve the tension, frustration, anxiety, depression, desire, urge, that we have to wish that we were female. Very well-put JoAnne Wheeler. AIM.

We are not responsible for other peoples' perceptions. Is a GG lying when she wears make up? My first serious GF had hair that was so blonde that when she wasn't wearing make up she looked as though she didn't have a face! When she penciled in her eyebrows and put on mascara she was stunningly beautiful. A lie? Not hardly! It's just what she needed to do to alter her appearance enough to be more visually appealing. She was the same person when she was wearing make up, or after she took it off.
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Good one Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    A lie is something you tel someone. If you don't tell someone something it not a lie it a secret.
    Angie
    A lie, is when CDs deny who they r! U can TRY to lie to yourself about who and what u r! The results, could be more devistating then dressing up in public!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

JoAnne is dead on. Besides, in a sense we are only following a time honored female tradition.

Here's a quote about women from Chris Rock's standup.

"You're all liars. All of you are f-ing liars!
    Masters of the lie, the visual lie.

Look at you.
    You got on heels, you ain't that tall.

You got on makeup,
    your face don't look like that.

You got a weave, your hair ain't that long.

You got a Wonderbra on,
    your titties ain't that big.

Everything about you is a lie,
    and you expect me to tell the truth?"

I laughed so hard when I heard that the first time. It immediately occurred to me that he could have been talking about me and my sisters as well.

Aspiring Member
    i would not stress over it. you are not harming anybody and making yourself happy, so do what you want