Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man, I feel like a woman!!

For me its doing anything a lady would do even when its not so ladylike. Billie Jean

My pink or black leggings and pink leg warmers defo, there cool, I wear these eeeevery day! even under my jeans when I'm in boy mode lol I feel special in them me in my avatar says it all lol ok ok thats 2 things, ok leg warmers defo!
    Last edited by CrossJess; 01-13-2009 at 05:53 PM.

wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Well the having the door opened for you is so very cool.
    I had a date recently with a guy I was dressed (of course silly)and he was soo much a gentelman all night opened the car door and reached for my hand to help me out.Held my chair at the restaurant ordered for me and when I went to the ladies room he stood up and pulled my chair out.
    At the movies later he was very much the same it just soo nice.
    I was in heaven being treated that way.
    Walking in some ladies waiting in line were checking him out so I put my arm around his and gave them the look like "no way girls this hunk is mine".
    To clear the air he was well aware I am a CD, he asked me for the date and wanted me to dress enfemme.It was a great date.
    BTW he was a great kisser too!
    WOW! what a date. If events like that continue every day for a long period i think one will forget how to be a "guy" again and totally "dive" into the "femme persona" for ever and ever Phew! wat a date.

Back to the earlier question .....yes i feel femme wen ever i see a GG old or young looking nice/fine or loking horrible, the sight of a GG reminds me of who i am and who i should be, my desire to feel/be femme has gradually shifted or reduced from clothing to having it all.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    When i dress like a business woman!
    Skirt suit, blouse and heels and i am in heaven!
    Nothing like dressing like a powerful woman!

Jen xxxxx

Silver Member
    Getting dressed to the nines is exciting but the iceing on the cake is that last spritz of perfume before heading out the door.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Putting on my bra and breast forms, finishing my makeup and checking it in the mirror but most of all- when I'm referred to as "mam or Joanne".

what makes me feel sexy

Nylon panties, hose and heels, maybe a short sexy slip too.
    Shelby
    Indy

Quote Originally Posted by Rita D View Post
    Slip, hose, and heels, and I'm THERE!

and wearing my LBD!!

Huggs, Renee

I love when I have my legs waxed. Sliding up my tights or nylons over freshly waxed legs is the best feeling!
    ~Amber

makeup build-up...

What makes me feel like a woman? Christ, what a long story that would be! Suffice it to say that it's only after everything is in place, after the shaving is over, the breast attached, the stockings drawn, all the foundational makeup in place and finding me within the most perfect dress or outfit I can muster, comes the full transition with that first stroke of lipstick, always saved for the last pampering, and with it comes such a flood of femininity I really can't fully relate. It's so magical, taking me from a wantabe glam girl to what so feels like the real thing. I come alive at that lipstick moment... Really, nothing else compares. I'm there now and can hardly imagine another life...
    Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

For me it mainly the bra as it is a constant reminder when worn either en femme or otherwise but also long dangly ear rings are a real feminiser (is that a word?)
    Sally

Always learning!

OK Jonelle, you asked about ONE thing!? That is sort of easy for me, the one thing that meakes me feel most feminine.....but it does tend to change over time as I grow and mature as a cd.

The first few times I dressed I never felt totally fem till I saw my nails long and red. I thought it was kind of funny...here all I went through to look pretty and bam! looking at my hands made me feel most fem.

But I must say, the whole reason I started dressing in the first place was because I shared Megan70's curiosity:

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    I would want to experience something i have never experienced and that is how does a woman feel sexually, internally through intercourse and multiple orgasm.

But the sexual thing....hmmmm. I wonder....?????
    My wife was kind and generous enough to help me fufill this fantasy/curiosity. She dressed me to the nines and wore a strap on and gently made love to me. I can tell you without hesitation that the one thing that makes me feel most feminine is feeling some one deep inside me. WOW.

Nothing has ever topped that feeling for femininity. However, if I was ever to break out of the closet and go out....I think having someone hold the door for me or sincerely call me "mamme" would probably do it.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

That's really a tough question for me because to many different things can make me feel feminine. But I would probably have to say clothes top the list.

Being addressed as Ma'am is a great feeling. To me, it means I did my job presenting myself. I don't think there is any one thing that makes me feel feminine, it is the entire package. I noticed I check myself out at every mirror I see. I think I look better as a woman than I do as a man.

Well cloths look nice feel even better . But really i like art it helps me want to be better than what i am. or in some case's hoter.

Wearing a garter belt and stockings

I would have to say looking into the mirror when I'm dressed. It allows me to look how I normally feel. Thats what makes me feel very feminine.

dana

It's when I get dressed in the morning and put my bra on and not have to fill it with silicone, just me.
    Kisses, Linda

I have never been a shopper. Now I love finding outfits and trying them out and wearing them out on the town. That has to be the woman in me!
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Rita D View Post
    Slip, hose, and heels, and I'm THERE!
    I 2nd that, with a pretty dress to boot!

Dating a man and being sensually attractive in his eyes.

Marla

A pretty skirt and cute shoes.....hose of course.

Skirt, breast forms, makeup and heels!!!
    Love the song
    Jessica

Has to be the little black dress

would have to be my 5" heels on my freshly shaved stockingd feet
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!