Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man, I feel like a woman!!

I guess I can do more than agree. Feeling stockings slide on my legs is one. Putting on heels, (even with out hose), does it also. But, a bra, skirt, or corset, will do the same.

hello heatherhose, I live in the Atlanta area and love wearing tights, leotards and other dance clothes. I would love to talk with you. pointeshoes30215

Mostly Harmless...
    If I have to absolutely tell only one thing it would be nail polish. It may sound weird, but the feeling of having my nails polished does something to me. When my nails are polished, I can feel the nail all the time, no matter what I am doing. It feels different. To me it is like it just become part of me, like I gained another way to feel stuff. Not only that, but it also makes me feel how the nail is harder than before.

There are other things, but I do not know why, but I just love the feeling of polished nails and also the way they change my hands; my hands look nice and feminine.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    It's been when someone holds the door open for me when I'm out and about. That's just a great feeling!
    Oooh yes! ... that's a great feeling when it happens. It reminds me of a time when me, my wife, and a T-girl friend of ours were having dinner in a restaurant in San Francisco. When it was time to go the waiter got our coats for us and for me he held my coat open for me and said "can I help you Ma'mm" as I then turned and put my arms in. That felt really feminine (and kinda weird but in a good way) for a moment to have that happen to me by a man.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

For me it has to be panties, stockings suspenders bra and heels. Love wearing them around the house with nothing else but a kimono. Love the feel of the suspenders over my thighs and the way the heels tightem my calfs and firm my bum. Makes me feel like a super sexy woman.

Femme Feeling

Sometimes it's one thing sometimes another
    But the most common things are:
    (in no particular order)

The entire process of putting on lipstick, the feel, the smell, the action
    itself, watching myself in the mirror while I do it.

The last coat of mascara after putting on my wig and seeing herself in
    the mirror.

The sound of my heels on the sidewalk when I'm out in public.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Hello There

I would say wearing a bra and panties,also nail polish on hands and toes,and looking in the mirror all dressed up!!!!

its the hose and heels for me

Let me see. Nylons and garter after shaving my legs, knee high boots, thigh boots, shoes with 44 inchs heel, sexy bras with ot without fors. satin panties, lipstick, .... Pretty much anything that is girly.

leotards with

Quote Originally Posted by heatherhose View Post
    Tights and long sleeve leotard for sure!
    leotards with anything

All of the .....

At first I was going to write that shopping for my femme clothing made me feel most feminine; then as I read on I decided that it was all of the above answers! How lucky we all are to experience these wonderful things.....so many males do not know what they are missing!
    Vicky

All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    At first I was going to write that shopping for my femme clothing made me feel most feminine; then as I read on I decided that it was all of the above answers! How lucky we all are to experience these wonderful things.....so many males do not know what they are missing!
    You beat me to it Victoria. I would say "All of the above". I love everything feminine and can't get enough of it.

feeling feminine

For me it is definately a bra and if possible with breat forms so i can see that wonderfull rise over my blouses.
    Then it would be panty hose and heels
    then
    a long skirt or dress. Love that feeling
    hope this helps

Glad I can feel fem

Bra,hose,panties and skirt. Just love the way a bra feels and looks with forms in. I wish I could wear skirts and hose all the time. love the freedom and look of my legs in a skirt. I am so glad to be able to feel all these things.
    Sarah

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    ...when my partner is checking me out. That's when I feel most feminine cos although she does so quite often she rarely does it when I dress in mens' clothes.

Sarah...

Just the internal feeling that half my "being" is female. Sure, my "container" might be male, but I really do feel that I'm female, along with male. Jeez, this is hard to explain! The times when I ponder this, I can really feel the female side, which unfortunately I have to keep under wraps when I'm interacting with the world.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Hmmmm!! Ballet flats, girl jeans and mascara!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

My inner thoughts ! I can dream all the time about being feminine
    JoAnne Wheeler

so many things.. but painted toes is at the top, the wonderful effect of mascara would be next and then a bra and breast forms would round out my top 3..

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

ideas have changed

I used to think that heels and hose did it, and that's where I started dressing. But now I start with my nails so that as I put on everything else (especially my makeup) I can see the nails flash, and with that flash and the feel of my body in heels and hose, it's all feminine from there!

tina

What makes me feel like a woman?

Panties, bra, thigh high stockings and heels - all matching

Tucking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Former Member
    I can only pick one? Wow, that's hard to do.........I like EVERYTHING feminine!!!

I'd have to say it would have to be my Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs.

Ok, if I have to pick just ONE thing, it would have to be getting myself shaved/waxed all over. BUT... for me, ALL things femme are the best!!!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well the having the door opened for you is so very cool.
    I had a date recently with a guy I was dressed (of course silly)and he was soo much a gentelman all night opened the car door and reached for my hand to help me out.Held my chair at the restaurant ordered for me and when I went to the ladies room he stood up and pulled my chair out.
    At the movies later he was very much the same it was just soo nice.
    I was in heaven being treated that way.
    Walking in some ladies waiting in line were checking him out so I put my arm around his and gave them the look like "no way girls this hunk is mine".
    To clear the air he was well aware I am a CD, he asked me for the date and wanted me to dress enfemme.It was a great date.
    BTW he was a great kisser too!
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-13-2009 at 07:36 PM.