Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the mall ...

The pink fog is horrible, it strikes all the time because my fiance' loves to shop. So hard being out there with her shopping, and me wanting everything

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Catherine View Post
    I've been there a lot of times, katadreamboutique.com has been one of my weaknesses,
    Yep. Lisa.

I'm waiting for my outfits to arrive from KatsDreamBoutique. I did take advantage of combined shipping on my 5 outfits though.

Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

Banned Read only
    the pink fog sort of i love to shop i'm only dressing at home but wear panties 24/7 and a bra when ever not at work i got to the point were walking through the womensdepartment is so great

Aspiring Member
    i wish i could tell of all the clothes i bought and never needed or used. you must discipline yourself.. good luck

I wuz pulling your leg, with a one ton, ratchet-operated, compound pulley, cable winch.

For those of us in the tool fog, a full spectrum tool set will include devices from the miniature to the outsize. A seven ounce hammer can be just as useful as a 24" pipe wrench.

My claw hammer set has sizes from 7 oz. to a 24 oz. framer.

But that's nothing compared to my collection of over 200 pairs of shoes.

Shoes and the clearance section, my two biggest weaknesses! My latest were a pair of brown 3" wedges wit a bickle on the toes from Payless, they were the last ones on the shelf in my size, and I bought them, thinking I'd scored, alas, the next time I wandered in there, they had another pair!! Oh well, life goes on!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

[SIZE="3"]I love to window shop, enivisioning wearing some of the styles that I see.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

One advantage I have is the fact that there really are only a very few places I can buy things in my sizes. Shoes are the worst only a couple places on the web forget the stores.

With the tax return coming it is difficult, I'm expecting nearly $5000!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain