Thread: Interesting day

Interesting day

So I was having dinner with the wife and a female friend. I have pretty long hair that I keep slicked back in a ponytail for work, and I was wearing my usual black dress shirt. The waiter comes up from behind me and says "How's it going ladies?" and then as he turns and gets a look at me he goes "and gentleman", feeling embarrased assuming we were 3 ladies. We all laughed, and my wife commented my ponytail probably through him off. Inside I was going "Did I just pass without trying, or was this waiter just not paying attention?"

During dinner her friend mentioned a "buy one get one free" bra sale at lane bryant, and my wife made the comment that she could use some new ones. Then that night she took off the one she was wearing and said "Here, see if this fits you, it's getting too tight on me". Haven't gotten a hand-me down from her in a while.

Cool!!! Wives can be amazing!!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

so do you

like go out enfemme with the wifey too? Cmon fess up.

Katie

Don't want to burst your bubble but I also have long hair and a beard and I have been addresser as miss or mrs. when seen from behind. Plus I don't have a girly figure.

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by billie earls View Post
    Don't want to burst your bubble but I also have long hair and a beard and I have been addresser as miss or mrs. when seen from behind. Plus I don't have a girly figure.
    It's surprising how often people think someone's a girl, just because of long hair. I'll have to admit, that taking good care of ones hair is very helpful. Most guys with long hair have rather bad hair; it is very easy to see a difference between a guy and a girl because of bad hair. On the other hand, if you do have a nice hair you are more likely to be mistaken for a girl.

Like when I was working at an old folks home, basically everyone(not just the old people, but also their relatives and other visitors) called me a miss instead a mister. I never bothered to fix them on that, why should I?

But no matter the reason for mistake, the fact is they called you a lady and you should be proud of it.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Gold Member
    I would go a step further. When I had fairly short hair and a full, bushy beard, I was told "Thank you Ma'am" by the cashier at a Ross when I bought a dress. Sometimes people are working hard and fast and just aren't paying a lot of attention. I bought a dress and ma'am came out without thought. I just looked at the person behind me and grinned while they laughed.

It's great that your wife gives you hand me downs!

That happened to me last year my wife and I were waiting to check out A Claire's and from behind I here be right with you ladies I turned I she was a bit embarrassed. I thought it wascute and so did my wife.
    Angie

Very interesting day and very cool spouse - I'm envious
    JoAnne Wheeler