View Poll Results: Do you shave your armpits?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • I shave 'em!

323 72.42%
  • I sometimes shave 'em.

78 17.49%
  • Nope. Mine are wooly!

45 10.09%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you shave your pits?

I shave my arm pits too! It makes me feel cleaner and more feminine!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Content and Happy
    I can't stand hair under my arms or any where else. If I feel just a little stubby, I shave. I feels just so clean.
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

I just started shaving last month. My wife didn't even notice until i showed her. I don't have a lot of hair anyway so it hard to tell any difference.

Stephanie Michelle

I've been shaving underarms for a couple of years now. It feels good and it's more hygienic than hair. I don't suppose it's any more feminine because the trend for underarm hair on women varies from country to country.
    It's not necessary for my dressing most of the time because I only wear sleeveless tops in the warmest weather (and that's not very often in the UK).
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Of course I shave them! Don't all nice girls? I shave everywhere else too!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Marla!

What a question for a prim and proper girl to ask!

I must admit, although I have considered it, I have not yet had the experience. I have shaved my legs once and that was remarkable and one day I'll be where I can do it again and then I'll probably shave my arm pits too. I have very light hair in my arm pits anyway so it doesn't really matter too much either way.

One day tho....yeah...one day when I'm strolling through the hot desert sand, in a tank top and short shorts...I will!

8rys, going on walkabout
    Yes I do quite frequently. Even if there is no dressing planned in the immediate future. I find that I seem "cleaner" longer that way.
    Plus unlike keeping my complete body shaved it only takes a couple seconds.

I shave them on a regular schedule. Makes me feel more fem.

Yeh, shave em sometime, dont think its a big deal and as has been said it does helps to reduce that nasty B.O. that some folks have lol.

Peace and love girls

(but only for now)

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Of course I shave them! Don't all nice girls? I shave everywhere else too!
    Steph, everwhere??? lol

Sorry girls, m feeling a bit naughty today
    Last edited by Anne-Marie; 01-11-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I find any body hair disgusting keep it to a minimum!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

It gets HOT here! And so keeping those hairs, in non ventilated places, closely trimmed is pretty important! I can so tell the difference in the onset of the pre-odoriferous condition of my underarm when just a few hairs begin to grow!

Same with my crotch.... Here in Vegas, it gets pretty warm - but almost always it is dry, thank god , and so the the dreaded damp underarm and crotch don't happen very often. We have gambling, prostitution, vices of all kinds, but people keep moving here... it must be the dryness that attracts them.

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Question:

Someone said, "I also shave my back." How in the world can you do that? I cannot reach or even see in that area. Is there a secret here?
    Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by rickie121x View Post
    Someone said, "I also shave my back." How in the world can you do that? I cannot reach or even see in that area. Is there a secret here?
    Rickie
    I got no need to shave my back, but it should be possible. I have not trouble creaming my back with body cream or with soup when I wash myself. Though, it still needs some flexibility to be able to do it. Occasionally or while doing it, checking the condition on of the back.
    The smarter option is probably, someone else does it instead. They would have not trouble at all to shave back as well.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Always

Aspiring Member

Easy time with the pits

I did it it for the first time amonth ago. Checking this AM, I wish the legs andbod grew as slowly as the pits.

I shave them for more than just being Kandis. I perspire quite bad, and have found that if I have shaved underarms, there is LESS chance of there being any odor due to the perspiration. The reason for that is there is no hair for the odor to cling to and therefore less chance of a BO problem.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

January 1st was my one year anniversary of keeping my pits shaved. Not nearly the same amount of BO. Very nice when you're a massage therapist!

Yes. As I do my entire body. The only hair I have is my eyebrows, and what's on top of my head.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I've been shaving my underarms since 1999, while on an asian business trip. The first time i shaved them, i was in Taipei. They'd been itching me for some reason, so i used it as an excuse. Oddly enough, it helped a lot.

When i returned home, i showed my wife, and told her they felt better, so i was going to keep doing it. It didn't bother her, so i've been doing it ever since.

A few years later, the family was on a vacation to Aruba. I was laying down on a catamaran ride with my hands behind my head, when one of my daughters asked, "Dad, why did you shave your armpits?"

I said, "Because i like them this way."

And believe it or not, that was all there was to the conversation.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Bobbi Joseph
    sig removed - against forum rules

Yep I sure do however I hate the ensuing itching and red bumps that I experience aftwards though.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I had a lung collapse a few years ago and they had to repair it surgically. And before they could they had a nurse come in and shave my left pit. I felt like a clipped bird, (you have to clip the feathers of one wing to keep barnyard foul from flying over the fence), so I shaved the right pit. And have kept them both shaved ever since, and as has been mentioned, helps with BO and deodorant application.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittneySmith View Post
    I'm smooth everywhere and proud of it.
    Cant say it any better

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    shave 'em ever day, as with the others, it helps with odor as well as being feminine.

Truth be told, if I stopped all feminine things, dresssing, under dressing, body hair shaving etc... I would not for any reason go back to having underarm hair. It is SO much better without it, and I mean that in a gender neutral way.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I shave everything but my head and eye brows. A hairless body is so fem.